IGNORED

CCOKC -- Child Celebrities Opposing Kirk Cameron

Sprocket

LOL. :lol: I always try to catch "Where Are They Now?" type shows, but I haven't seen some of these people in years. I would never have recognized Jeremy Licht and Brice Beckham!

A serious threat to our civil rights.... Kirk Cameron's stupid opinions! I'm a ccokc, and Kirk, you're just a dick! :clap:

I had no idea Kirk Cameron was an ass. Then again, I knew little of him at all before today. Also, that video is pretty funny.

Maureen Flannigan doesn't look much different than when she was on Out of This World.

Sadly I didn't recognize anyone. I've heard of these shows but since we didn't own a tv and my friends went to the same church I did where tv was evil....I was sheltered.

I still posted it to Facebook so my friends could get a good laugh. I am all for promoting that a homosexual lifestyle isn't detrimental to society.

This totally made me smile. So often all we hear about former child actors is when they have gone wrong. Nice to see some child actors who seem to have turned out all right!

Sadly I didn't recognize anyone. I've heard of these shows but since we didn't own a tv and my friends went to the same church I did where tv was evil....I was sheltered.

LOL, you would never have been allowed to watch Out of This World. It featured a single mother with an independent teenage daughter - who was also the product of a human/alien relationship! :lol:

LOL, you would never have been allowed to watch Out of This World. It featured a single mother with an independent teenage daughter - who was also the product of a human/alien relationship! :lol:

I am definitely going to look it up then!

LOL. I read the replies and Susan Olsen wants to know why she wasn't invited to participate, saying that child actors of the 70's hate him

just as much.

Good stuff!

So glad that there are people, no matter that they're thousands of miles away from me and we'll never meet, but so glad that there are people that share my sense of humor! If I told my friends or family about this, they'd chastize me for spending too much time on the internet.

I seriously wonder... who's more of a tool - Smugly or Kirk?

I seriously wonder if either of them can even FIND their tools.

Sorry, I haven't figured out how to embed, but found this gem further down the page:

http://www.funnyordie.com/lists/010f3a3 ... rel=player

Make sure to scroll all the way down to the Google results. :dance:

:clap: :clap: CCOCK :clap: :clap: PENIS :clap: :clap: BOOBIES :clap:

:laughing-rollingred::laughing-rollingyellow::laughing-rollingred::laughing-rolling:

I would just like to thank you for making my night. Because deep down, I'm secretly a 10 year-old boy. :D

I wish I had seen this thread earlier. A friend of mine sent me this video a few hours ago and I just made a thread. It will get merged. I noticed in the comments section a IFB fundie commented and she got her ass handed to her.

Archived