IGNORED

Big Mama D/Laurel?

bionicmlle

Anyone else follow Laurel (ourjourneyoffaith.net)? Poor woman has a huge family and has really been through a lot with her adopted daughters from Ghana.

Apparently there was a kerfuffle with some blog followers last week but I can't seem to find a cache of what happened.

Isn't she the one who had an abuse situation between two adopted siblings and a CPS investigation? I vaguely remember her scrubbing her blog and disappearing the boy who was abusing his sister.

Yes, I think it was referred to as an adoption "interruption." (or interrupted adoption? I'm not all that familiar with the lingo but yes a boy was placed with another family). I have her blog on my reader and haven't read for ages so I don't know if she scrubbed it all or not...

I remember when she asked for prayers because they had to sell their Harleys :lol:

This woman is pure victim through and through and very snarkworthy. She has at least one crisis a week that results in 'trauma'. Thanks so much for reminding me of her. I haven't read her in months. There's a lot of catching up I have to do.

Archived