IGNORED

Duggars perform at chick-fil-a

BlondeAgent007

Did anyone post this link? This is just beyond words...

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/video-highlights-from-chick-fil.html

The one positive I saw? Jessa playing a guitar. Everything else is just so absurd.

edited to fix the link for ladypuglover :)

Could you post the link without the dot please? All you need to remove to break the link is the http://www part. Witht the DOT in there it makes the link impossible for people on phones or certain types of computers and I have one that won't let me change the dot out of it.

Thank you. :D

OK, I expected it to be bad, but OMG Josh :o

I don't know if I want to laugh or cringe in second hand embarrassment.

Jim Bob is such a bad public speaker, how did he ever get elected?

I believe we already talked about this video but have since forgotten it. Thank you for making me relive the horror of Josh singing. :evil: ;)

Josh sings really poorly.

Oh, and if you're going to sing, at least do it without starting at your phone for the dang words.

Sounds like they picked up the Bates' sense of harmony.

Here is a better sounding group singing at Chick fil a.

blueblood.net/2012/03/we-just-want-a-little-meat-without-your-bible/

formergothardite, that is by far the superior video! Even improves on the Hold On video leaps and bounds ;)

Wow. I wasn't expecting it to be that bad.

And Chick-Fil-A. I hate that company. I'm glad they donate to PBS and all that, but they also donate to anti-equal-rights groups. Donating to PBS won't make me buy their food, even though it's incredibly yummy. I just can't do it.

I have eaten at Chick-fil-A, I even met one of the powers that be, a member of the Cathy Family.

The food is pretty tasty if fresh, even if it is not so good for you, but I would get up and leave, never to return if I had to listen to that caterwauling.

I needed a warning that this is the one where Josh "sang." Times like this I wish they watched TV and would be able to see a few American Idol tryouts so they'd know just how bad they and Amy stink.

I thought that maybe the Duggars were performing again at chick-fil-a. Josh sounded like a bloated, pompous ass, and the J'slaves had that weird high pitched sound going on when they were singing. I think they all need to give up music and find what they're really good at. That video will never die! LOL

Oh Lord. Jesus is plugging his ears!

Is Josh reading the words off his cellphone? Really? You couldn't memorize it like the rest of your siblings?

I believe we already talked about this video but have since forgotten it. Thank you for making me relive the horror of Josh singing. :evil: ;)

Yeah, this is from a couple of months ago before the SC primaries. We all laughed because Smuggar didn't know the words to a very simple song.

I tweeted him about the origins of "This Land is Your Land" and the activist who wrote it. Within a few days, he added "activist" to his Twitter bio. I just about bust a gut laughing at the irony.

Oh Lord. Jesus is plugging his ears!

Is Josh reading the words off his cellphone? Really? You couldn't memorize it like the rest of your siblings?

He needed to check his instagram to see if he got more followers! He's seriously awful.

That's some hilarious shit right there. I swear the little girl at 0:57 is fighting back laughter.

Curse you for making me watch that. OMFG. Aside from the god awful singing, did anyone notice that smuggar was looking down at his iphone, presumably at the words to the song? Never sing in public when you don't know the words, asshole. Reherse before you subject others to your caterwalling.

He needed to check his instagram to see if he got more followers! He's seriously awful.

A few days ago, his followers were at 1084 and today it's at 1110, 26 more. I'm not sure how many FJers are following him for the sake of the blog...

I'd seen this before, but I really needed that today. I watched it twice and burst out laughing at Smuggar each time.

Oh dear lord. And the I heart the "Duggar's" sign made me cringe. Kittens are dying, people!!

Smuggler is so pompous, lol. That deep, grandiose voice and self-importance! Add vibrato and change the pitch to be in-tune, and one could stick him in a comic opera.

Archived