IGNORED

Bday Party missing only the Maxwells

IReallyAmHopewell

Poor Michael Staddon!! He's old enough to be married and then some but gets a cowboy-themed birthday party. Honestly--I just expected to read how they joined up with Maxwells to celebrate the big day it was that childish. In another fun-packed-post, the Staddon Family and the Wilkes family had a rollicking time of fellowship doing work projects and playing.....wait for it!!...MONOPOLY! Wow! That sure was NEAT. Check it out staddonfamily dot c o m

Yeah, right, he'd been thinking about biblical cowboys. Even if he had, Israelites couldn't have been cowboys -- they had no horses. They were have been herders.

"When Michael came in early in the morning and saw the decorations he said he had just been thinking about how the Israelites told the Egyptians that they considered themselves cowboys! Gen. 46:34 “Thy servants’ trade had been about cattle from our youth even until now.â€

Dummy :music-tool:

ETA: riffle

That sounds... uh.. fun... I am throwing my son's 17th birthday party on Saturday at Dave & Busters (for those of you that don't have one, think Chuck E. Cheese with awesome food and a bar). There will be games for the kiddos and drinkies for the adults. Much fun will be had by all, and Jesus is guaranteed not to make an appearance!

Archived