IGNORED

Is Doug's trip to Branson in jeopardy?

Elle

A tornado tore through Branson, and the Titanic museum sustained damage. Think this will mean Doug's trip is off? Or will he use it to glorify himself somehow?

(In seriousness, people have died. Not good.)

Ppl dying is hardly a detractor for Doug. The guy went to Haiti as a disaster-tourist remember? If all else fails, he can always pontificate about God smitting the sinners of America or do a compare and contrast exercise between the ppl dying in the Branson tornado and the passengers on the Titanic. I'm sure he'll manage something.

Guest Anonymous

The Branson, MO tornado has been rated as EF-2. Some of the theaters were destroyed, but most just sustained minor damage. There were a lot of injuries, but no deaths (in Branson that is, sadly there were deaths in other places). Also it is expected to be business as usual for the parts of Branson that weren't damaged. This is per what I just now heard on my local news. Still, if Doug & his gang are headed there, they should help with the clean up effort and provide aid to those who are now homeless. Sadly, I don't see him doing that. But, I hope that someone tells Doug & his gang if they aren't there to help to leave before they shove some Bibles up their asses!

Guest Anonymous

Kind of off topic, but really bad weather is expected tomorrow for a large chunk of the eastern 1/3 of the U.S, which is supposed to be worse than what happened earlier this week. I hope everybody stays safe.

They should be okay by April, but no, it's not a good idea to go there for the next few weeks. The problem with most of Branson doing "business as usual" is that that's the part tourists don't visit. The original part of the Hwy 76 strip is a disaster area, and so is Branson Landing down on the river.

I've been reading conflicting article, some saying a lot of damage, some saying it's just minor and it's still okay for tourists, which makes me wonder if it wasn't bad, but they're trying to make it sound minor because the tourist money could really be helpful after disaster.

Doug's idea of "helping" is to take D-Dad survivors back to Normandy and to have a rockin' party in costumes and with music from the 40's, just like Doug envisions it really happened. Just like how he envisions that, on the the Titanic, men gallantly stood aside, heads held high, putting the grieving women into lifeboats while they themselves bravely accepted their own deaths with nary a tear or fear or worry.

Are there any cool "Helping Tornado Victims" costumes, because costumes are a requirement for Dougie to do anything. No costume, no Dougie looking manly.

Are there any cool "Helping Tornado Victims" costumes, because costumes are a requirement for Dougie to do anything. No costume, no Dougie looking manly.

Better yet, did anyone call Bradrick Security?

A tornado tore through Branson, and the Titanic museum sustained damage. Think this will mean Doug's trip is off? Or will he use it to glorify himself somehow?

Oh no, my cousin and her husband are there this week. I hope they are OK. They don't have email and no cell phone. I'm going to hope no news is good news.

Archived