IGNORED

Miss Raquel's Valentine to Jesus

crazyforkate

And to her nonexistent husband.

She's giving her life to Jesus...and she loves him...and she's his daughter? Ok...

Girl, you are too creepy for words.

What is it with Fundies and incestual feelings?

No damn boundaries.

This is the aftermath of the whole "pledge your purity to your parents" bullshit - a girl that could be out having fun, getting her education, and even going on a date if she wanted, is instead left sitting home, crafting hearts out of construction paper, and writing Valentines letters to Jesus and Daddy. :shock:

Creepy. Girl needs to get over herself. She is lonely because at 17, she doesn't have a boyfriend to do romantic things with. I'm 23 (in a couple days, but close enough) and I don't have anyone either. I am Scrooge with Valentine's Day though. You can blame my teenage years working in a flower shop for that.

Lol to this line to her hubby.

I wish I knew who you were so I could give you something...special.

Give him something special, huh? ;)

And the duck lips are back. Has anyone told her she looks ridiculous in those photos. Or that telling people you wish they could see you out of the shower is suggestive? She took down the gold dress photo. I was probably a little crazy at 17 too, but I've looked at things I wrote then and I definitely did not think anywhere near as highly of myself as Raquel.

Looking back to her very bad movie review (anyone told her that she needs to learn how to write reviews because hers aren't in a nice way), I realize Raquel truly is very sheltered.

I don't understand how people can be so heartless and cold and unfeeling.

And how can they look at a sweet, beautiful human being and say that they aren't human because they have a different color skin??? That just really, really confuses and irritates me.

I think the real world would shock her. Has she ever had a real history lesson at all?

Dear Miss Raquel, please don't post pictures of you making duck lips. Also, please stop posting so many pictures of yourself. It isn't modest.

Love,

Jesus.

Dear Miss Raquel, please don't post pictures of you making duck lips. Also, please stop posting so many pictures of yourself. It isn't modest.

Love,

Jesus.

:lol:

I feel bad laughing at a kid but Miss Raquel has to be the most unintentionally funny fundie blog we have. She is so, so ridiculous.

If she was less self-absorbed and "I am speaking for God" I would feel bad. But since she isn't, I don't.

She's giving her life to Jesus...and she loves him...and she's his daughter? Ok...

Hmm it almost sounds like she is in the early process of becoming a nun.

Why is she Jesus' daughter all of a sudden? She needs to pick a father and stick with him.

Also, she has a very mannish jaw.

Why is she Jesus' daughter all of a sudden? She needs to pick a father and stick with him.

Also, she has a very mannish jaw.

Yeah, how about she changes her blog to God's Granddaughter? Wait, was her mom impregnated by Jesus? My heavens, that makes her...the gal from The Da Vinci Code!

Yeah, how about she changes her blog to God's Granddaughter? Wait, was her mom impregnated by Jesus? My heavens, that makes her...the gal from The Da Vinci Code!

:lol:

Archived