IGNORED

Stupid Question but I'll ask anyway...

0 kids n not countin

Forgive me for asking, but I never quite understand, if we are all born with sin how is it that children are blessings? The two seem opposite to me, thus I don't quite understand how it works, how can someone who inherently has sin be a blessing at the same time?

Pardon my stupidity. :oops:

If you beat the sin out of them they become good!

Besides God gave them to the parents, so the parents now own them thanks to a gift from God which makes them a blessing.

This is of course negated in the case of single and/or teen parents. Those children are punishment for their parents sins.

And children with LGBTQ parents need to be rescued from their unholy, lust filled home...

Forgive me for asking, but I never quite understand, if we are all born with sin how is it that children are blessings? The two seem opposite to me, thus I don't quite understand how it works, how can someone who inherently has sin be a blessing at the same time?

Pardon my stupidity. :oops:

You're assuming that there's some logic here, or at least a lack of blatant contradictions.

We're not born with sin, we're born with the ability to sin and we do it almost immediately after birth. That's what I was told anyway.

If all people were only born with the ABILITY to sin in Christian doctrine, there'd be no need to baptise babies to clean them from "original sin", would there?

We're not born with sin, we're born with the ability to sin and we do it almost immediately after birth. That's what I was told anyway.

Did whoever told you that explain how a baby who has just been born could possibly sin?

Did whoever told you that explain how a baby who has just been born could possibly sin?

Probably by eliminating the "J" and the "O" from the JOY equasion. Because we all know babies are *super* selfish. ; )

Archived