IGNORED

Mary Maxwell is growing into a very pretty young lady.

Justme

The picture of her holding Bethany is very nice. She looks like a natural "Mother". Though with Stevie as a Daddy, she may never get the chance. :roll: Her eyebrows looks so much better now. I wonder if she were "allowed" to suggest plucking, or if Mom made the suggestion. (Maybe we shouldn't discuss, or Steve will find her eyebrows an idol and the unibrow will return.)

Yes, she is. It makes me sad though. I bet if she were in school, or just not so totally isolated she would be having such fun as a teenager. I can imagine her with some stylish clothes and a cute hair style (not that hers is bad or anything but ykwim) etc. She'd be having a blast.

I've been worrying about discussing anything positive about the Maxwells. We know their G-d or Steve-O, as everyone not related calls him him, reads here. It seems if we compliment anything, he then declares it an idol and takes away that pleasure. (THey have to worship Steve and not anything else)

Look at the oldest daughter. We were talking about her and all of a sudden she posts a sad post about not being married.

I think he's abusive to his family, personally. And anything we have to say positive about them is taken as criticism of their sad, weird lifestyle.

I've been worrying about discussing anything positive about the Maxwells. We know their G-d or Steve-O, as everyone not related calls him him, reads here. It seems if we compliment anything, he then declares it an idol and takes away that pleasure. (THey have to worship Steve and not anything else)

Look at the oldest daughter. We were talking about her and all of a sudden she posts a sad post about not being married.

I think he's abusive to his family, personally. And anything we have to say positive about them is taken as criticism of their sad, weird lifestyle.

Message to Steve: You are a direct, blocky barrier to your wife and children having a relationship with God. You are a direct barrier to them having any genuine spirituality.

Will anything change? No, Steve is the holy of holies, and the temple veil shall not rip.

She is pretty but I so want to give that girl a pair of tweezers. Monobrows are not nice. I wonder if any of the Maxwell girls are allowed to shave? They certainly don't seem to be allowed to wear makeup.

Good question...

.. I somehow hope that she doesn't turn to get too pretty within the next future. That would make it even harder for her older sisters to get married.

Archived