IGNORED

Messianic Encounter!

SweetTexasCrude

I passed by a Messianic church on vacation in Santa Fe and laughed out loud when I saw its ichthus + cross + menorah logo. My beleaguered husband doesn't share my fundie fascination and wouldn't stop to let me take pictures. Anyway, the church was a temporary building on the freeway with a firey-font sign and a parking space in front that said "Parking for RABBI".

Here's the website in case you want to read their belief statement: holyfirehc.com. The site isn't that snarkworthy except for the amazing firey Star of David font up at the top.

Is there anyone in Santa Fe who knows these folks?

HA, I have nothing useful to offer but I had to comment and let you know that my husband also hates and does NOT understand my fundie obsession. I am always asking him to stop and let me take pictures of fundie-related things (churches, street preachers, denim jumpers, etc.) and he always pleads with me to let it go :lol: I'm also newly obsessed with Messianic/Torah Observant fundies, so hiiii!

It's actually on the Pojoaque pueblo? *trying to figure out why* Can't imagine why any of the Pojoaque would be involved in that.

Archived