IGNORED

Ridiculous... Vitafamiliae

Koala

Just read LL's new years update, and honestly, there are just no words. Why this woman has children, much less the houseful she has collected, is a complete mystery to me.

Poor little Mira...god bless her, she went from one bad situation to another. First LL post pics of her *after* she's been left to roam the house alone. In typical 2 year old fashion (is she even two yet?) Mira discovered the trash can and had time to smear butter all in her little hair before LL wandered in to...well, take a pic of course! You don't think she's supposed to be mothering this kid, right? Hell no! LL lives to eat chocolate, take naps, and reproduce. :roll: It's nice to know that LL is allotting a WHOLE hour a day to taking care of the kids she's already got!

Since baking with all of the kids in the kitchen is blood pressure exploding on a day when I’m not medicated, I had to plan meticulously. I usually have about one good hour in a morning to be productive.

See how awesome she is? She totally needs another kid! Even though the ones she has make her blood pressure "explode". And even thought she knows she has difficult pregnancies, and even though she knows full well knows that Mira needs special attention, it makes complete since that she got pregnant within the first year of bringing her home.

Moving on, they decide to have a new years party for the kiddos. Night right? Hats for everyone...oppps, not so fast Mira! Everyone except YOU that is. Her hair had just been braided by one of LL's friends, and since LL hasn't taken time to learn to do it herself (already working on the next baby you know) Mira doesn't get a hat. :(

Since no new year would be properly welcomed without the wearing of ridiculous hats, I insisted we all find a hat. These are somewhat blurry pics, but you get the idea. Mira just had her hair freshly braided (by a friend, I still don’t have the hang of it) so she opted out of the hats, but she enjoyed slurping down my juice.

Seriously? This just makes me so angry :(

And I love that "Mira opted out of the hats". I'm sure she said, "oh, no thanks mom. Just had my hair done you know?" Right. Poor baby. I can't believe they would just leave her out...

ARGH

She annoys me on so many levels. I feel so bad for her children. Poor Mira.

ETA: Learning to do your daughter's hair is not optional. If you really can't get the hang of it, you need to schedule regular hair maintenance. Was her hair a mess over Christmas? Why would you not schedule a hair appointment prior to the holiday week?! ARGH.

She could have used it as a chance to bond with her if she had just tried. It would have been really nice for Mira to have a mom that was actually invested enough to learn how to take care of her most basic needs. It's been a year...

Read this too & it's depressing.

Maybe this should LL's Year to Stop Having Kids and Start Taking Care of the Ones She Has.

Taking care of hair that's a very different texture from your own can be a real learning curve. But seriously, it's not that hard to learn to do a simple Dutch braid or an easy cornrow. I didn't learn to do any type of braid until I was in my double digits and still have yet to totally master "handwriting", but I can still manage to do the nieces' hair now.

Isn't LL a Sanders? Or a Smith or Morton? She looks like a Sanders, though. These families all seem pretty devoted to the kids; what is wrong with LL in relation to Mira? Sorry if this has been discussed before.

It's really disgusting that she can't be bothered to learn to do her daughters hair. It's part of the agreement, imo, if you adopt a child who needs something you are not experienced with then you go and get some damn experience. Ahead of time.

There is always a wait with adoption. No one fills out the paperwork and has a child the next day. Plenty of time, months or even years, to learn HAIR.

I know several woman who have adopted children of color and every single one of them busts their ass to make sure their child has the BEST hair. Not just good, or adequate. They spend hours a week on it and made themselves learn several different styles etc. from people who did not always support or approve. That's just part of the deal.

I am pretty sure I hate LL. She is a horrible, horrible, horrible human being. I hope when she gets old her children treat her like she treated them. Especially Mira. Hate her.

Guest Anonymous

I had to take a break and go and read something mindless in the middle of reading this thread and that post; I felt so angry and so sad for Miracle.

I really do despise LL and I wish I could give Miracle a forever home, where she could have hair dos, hats, fancy dress, UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and every pretty thing she could wish for. Seriously, why the fuck did she get adopted by that bitch?! :evil:

I'm not trying to defend her, because she sounds like a really awful person, but some people just cannot do hair. My mother struggled to put my hair in a bun for my ballet classes until I was old enough to do it myself. She can barely braid and would take us to salons to get our hair done for special occasions like weddings and first communions because she could barely work a curling iron. She's very smart and awesome woman, but she could not even manage her daughter's hair that is the same as hers.

Archived