IGNORED

Another dash to the emergency vets

Sola

Hubby has just set off for the emergency vet again; its just after midnight here. Jack the cat has had another asthma attack and collapsed. Looks like another long night.

Oh, I'm so sorry! When I worked at a vet clinic we had several asthmatic kitties that were regular visitors. It always amazed how co-operative they were with the breathing treatments, it was as if they knew it was what they needed. We had this one (orange!) cat in particular named Sharkbait that would snuggle during his treatments. I loved that cat.

I'm sure your kitty will be feeling better very soon.

He usually fights whenever we put him in the cat carrier - he knows it usually means a trip to the vets and either an injection in the back of his neck or a thermometer up his bum so no surprise there. Tonight he went willingly in, makes me wonder if he knows it means he will be feeling better soon.

Poor kitty. :( That was fast! Did they give him shots or anything last time?

Deelaem, I love the name "Sharkbait." Cute! :lol:

Last time they gave him steroid injections.

They kept him in again overnight again. Hubby says they rushed him through, he was in a bad way by the time he got him there, and put him on oxygen. They are giving him X'rays this morning to have a look what is going on. They did mention the 'T' word during the night, I am trying not to think about that :(

Archived