IGNORED

People is reporting that Michelle Duggar miscarried MERGED

MerryHappy

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't worry. Michelle will be back on the stick again tonight.

ETA: I know that came off harshly, but you just KNOW they're going to keep trying.

Josiah better get the hell out of the compound while he still can. J'Boob and J'Chelle are probably blaming him. After all, he didn't jump for joy at the announcement.

I have a perfect name for the miscarried fetus: Juststopalready!

Oh no. I'm torn between hoping it's not true (a miscarriage is always sad) and hoping it is true (no horribly ill baby, the children keep their mother). :(

If true, I am sorry to hear it. I wouldn't wish a second trimsester miscarriage on anyone.

Agreed.

I hope this is the sign they need to stop. I'm sure this will end up being the focus of the next season though. I would be shocked if TLC wasn't in the room filming as the news was delivered.

Josiah better get the hell out of the compound while he still can. J'Boob and J'Chelle are probably blaming him. After all, he didn't jump for joy at the announcement.

I have a perfect name for the miscarried fetus: Juststopalready!

You aren't the first person I have heard say that.

Off topic, but doesn't J'Boob's hair look stranger than usual in that pic. It looks like a military cut on one side of his head, and a huge comb-over on the other side. J'Boob's hairdo is worse than the mullet.

This is really sad. I've experienced 2 miscarriages and it is the most awful experience ever. I totally do not agree with her having that many kids or TRYING for that many kids even, but I feel really awful for her right now.

I was thinking the same thing about Josiah. 1st mc blamed on the pill. Losing election blamed on Josh's Sin in the Camp. This mc blamed on Josiah.

Agreed.

I hope this is the sign they need to stop. I'm sure this will end up being the focus of the next season though. I would be shocked if TLC wasn't in the room filming as the news was delivered.

I totally agree. 1st child or 20th, having a baby die that late in pregnancy is a hard thing to deal with. She'll still have to deliver it, either by going into labor naturally within a certain amount of time or failing that, then by induction. Just not a good situation all around. I hope she has some mental and emotional support.

Oh dear, that's sad news.. My thoughts and good wishes go out to them. I hope they don't blame Josiah on this, but I wouldn't put it past them. Does anyone else think it's weird that when they report sad news like this they use an old photo of a beaming couple? It's pretty jarring.

Agreed.

I agree too. I feel bad for them. Maybe it will be sign for them to stop, but I don't think they will see it that way. They will probably continue trying.

Agreed.

They probably were since they were there to find out the sex of the baby... you KNOW that was going to be a very special episode.

It is very distressing to lose a baby to miscarriage, especially once past the first trimester. So in that sense, I can feel empathy for her loss. However, the first thought that sprang to mind was, "please, let them have the decency not to film the funeral for the show."

If true I am sad for them, even if I thought that going for #20 was a ridiculous idea. Conflicting emotions.

I hope that M and JB won't think that God is punishing them.

I don't really trust gossip rags, so I'm taking this with a grain of salt.

If this is true though... :( That's so horrible.

There is a direct quote from Michelle in the article, it isn't coming from a "source". It's definitely true.

I imagine the Bates will have a blog post up by the weekend about it.

I'm appalled that they would broadcast such sad news for the family in a rag like People. I'm sorry for their loss, but using this event as publicity is just wrong. Knowing the Duggars they will milk this event for a few more episodes, or at least until she's preggers again.

It is very distressing to lose a baby to miscarriage, especially once past the first trimester. So in that sense, I can feel empathy for her loss. However, the first thought that sprang to mind was, "please, let them have the decency not to film the funeral for the show."

I wouldn't count on such decency considering they showed Grandpa Duggar's illness and funeral on the show.

I'm appalled that they would broadcast such sad news for the family in a rag like People. I'm sorry for their loss, but using this event as publicity is just wrong. Knowing the Duggars they will milk this event for a few more episodes, or at least until she's preggers again.

They always use People to announce things. I believe People was the first to show pictures of Mackynzie after her birth.

Archived