IGNORED

People is reporting that Michelle Duggar miscarried MERGED

MerryHappy

That cake is one of the most fucked up things I've ever seen. I wonder what the cake makers think when someone walks in and says "yeah, I'd like a cake for a baby shower and do you think you could make it in the shape of a newborn baby?" "No, I want it on a metal tray and I want it to look like it's dead, can you do that? Maybe add a ghoulish blue tinge to it's skin. And oh yeah, make sure you don't forget to put some fondant surgical scissors beside it so we know it's a baby that's just been born." Some people are all kinds of fucking crazy to even think that would be appropriate.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would anyone like a little placenta to go with their cake?

heather%252Bann.ow.obgyn%252Bbaby.jpg

Probably would taste better than the real placenta people are fond of eating these days!

As odd as that baby looks (is it just me, or does it have an absurdly long neck for a newborn?) at least it looks alive and is on a blanket - not a surgical tray!

Also has a very, very round head. Must have been a c-section!

I am sorry I started the fetus cake roll of this thread. I will eat almost any cake, but I would not eat that. Abomination!

I am sorry I started the fetus cake roll of this thread. I will eat almost any cake, but I would not eat that. Abomination!

I agree I would never eat a cake like that.

• 3 months later...

well that can't be blamed on bc. it's sad but the child won't suffer for life. So will they take this as a sign from god to keep making babies? bet they do.

Does anyone think Michelle will have any more children? I go back and forth on this...also, doggie, is that a Lego cake in your avatar? Cool!

Ew. I can understand an adult needing to greive the way they need to, but don't involve children in it.

I think it's okay if the children choose to be involved. My brother was stillborn full term when I was 16 and we were asked if we wanted to see and hold him, not ordered to. I chose to hold him, while my younger brother did not. Ordering children to participate is wrong though and can be traumatizing for those who wish not to be involved. I can say that it is a particularly surreal and heartbreaking experience to hold a dead baby and one I hope never to experience again. That said, I've had two miscarriages myself and those were their own brand of hell.

Archived