IGNORED

Further Proof Doug Phillips is a Tool

twin2

Vision Forum is putting out their final video about their tribute to WWII vets. Here it is:

i3cs2q.jpg

So Capt. Dougie playing dress-up thinks he deserves to not only be on the cover with REAL vets who actually risked their lives in WWII so this douchcanoe can have his freedom to be a tool, he thinks he deserves to be featured in the most prominent position????? From now on, I think I'm going to end every post on FJ with "Doug Philips is a tool" since it can just not be said enough.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since my husband actually served in the military and IS a Veteran ... I have no words. I think I might throw up now...

Oh wait. I have words - what the fuck does Tool Phillips mean, a "final farewell"!?! Like, hey, that's great all those men AND women made epic sacrifices for freedom, now lets move on to our next project, minions..

sick again.

I just can't find the right words. I had a grandfather who fought on beaches at Normandy. The puffed up conceit of Phillips is just.....puke.

As the granddaughter of one man who fought in the Pacific and another man who fought at sea in the Atlantic, as well as one woman who was a Coast Guard secretary and another, a Red Cross administrator - I am immensely offended and appalled on behalf of all four of my grandparents.

Guest Anonymous
Since my husband actually served in the military and IS a Veteran ... I have no words. I think I might throw up now...

Oh wait. I have words - what the fuck does Tool Phillips mean, a "final farewell"!?! Like, hey, that's great all those men AND women made epic sacrifices for freedom, now lets move on to our next project, minions..

sick again.

He's not only guilty of stolen valor, he's also staggeringly insensitive. These vets are all in their late 80s-early 90's, and they've outlived most of their contemporaries, including their former platoon mates. And here comes Dougie, with his artificially wind-swept hair, rubbing their noses in their mortality. Gee, thanks a lot, fella!

I wanted to comment on his blog, maybe I have before, forgot, and am now blocked, but how does one comment on this horrific atrocity???

M.

I wanted to comment on his blog, maybe I have before, forgot, and am now blocked, but how does one comment on this horrific atrocity???

M.

They don't allow comments. Thou shalt not challenge the Great Pumpkin Dougie.

Oh wow... just wow. I'm wondering if that is actually in violation of the Stolen Valor Act or if he slips through some crack there? Either way, it shows that for such a little man, he's got cojones the size of those red-cement things they put at Target to keep cars from hitting the front of the store...

My feelings on this are best summed up by a series of emoticons: :evil: :angry-cussing: :crying-blue: :music-tool::obscene-birdiered::puke-front: :violence-smack:

Guest Anonymous
Oh wow... just wow. I'm wondering if that is actually in violation of the Stolen Valor Act or if he slips through some crack there? Either way, it shows that for such a little man, he's got cojones the size of those red-cement things they put at Target to keep cars from hitting the front of the store...

My husband would say he's got enough balls to play pool with.

Somebody needs to pm Knight and have him come and try and justify THIS as Dougie just being a naive little flower.

My husband would say he's got enough balls to play pool with.

That's why he stands like this. Kudos to whoever came up with this caption.

Doughumor.jpg

Saw this last night. Just when you think Doug Phillips can't be more of an asswipe, he does something like this.

The hell with PMs.

Attention Knight - do you really think this is admirable behavior on Doug Phillips' part? Do you really think that it's appropriate for a war wimp like Doug Phillips -- who has never served in the military and never will -- to depict himself as higher than real veterans? I'm not even going to get into the fake history & major exploitation of real veterans that went into these DVDs in order to turn a fancy profit by peddling these materials to the VF KoolAid drinkers.

If you think this stuff is OK, you're as dreadful as he is - and that's pretty bad. Shame on you.

My father and my uncles served in Europe and the Pacific during WW II, and they are Black. One uncle had to endure the indiginity of having his ass felt up to see if he had a tail.

Dougie, you're not being inclusive, hon.

sick again.

I think it's more like "Hope these codgers die soon, so they'll have less time to talk about how they had to put up with an asshole like me."

Did everyone think "like we needed further proof" before opening this thread?

:lol:

Dougie is going to be pretty shocked when he gets to the afterlife and has every WWII veteran ever kick his ass--hopefully using all the WWII weapons that Dougie never touched. I'm sure all of my Jewish relatives will be in line, including the one who fought in the Battle of the Bulge, the one who was a gunner on a bomber plane, and the one who was a tank commander under Patton. (My grandfathers served as an accountant and a pharmacist, but I'm sure they will be happy to join.)

Also, I doubt that Dougie is going to plan a "final farewell" to Korea or Vietnam veterans. Those conflicts were too "messy."

Did everyone think "like we needed further proof" before opening this thread?

:lol:

I did!

"A Final Farewell"

Hey veterans, you'll be dead soon. Isn't it great!

Ugh, Dougie, there are no words.

My grandfather was in the USAAF during the war. He died when I was 3 or 4, but I get the impression that he didn't generally make a big deal of it, probably since he served stateside in the meteorology office while other guys were getting their guts blown out and/or more directly sticking it to Hitler.

He was, by the way, Jewish and probably wouldn't have been too popular with Doug Philips. Can't believe him sticking himself on top of WWII veterans, or veterans of any sort for that matter. If they needed another guy on the cover, they should have found another veteran.

Archived