IGNORED

Further Proof Doug Phillips is a Tool

twin2

Guest Anonymous

I wouldn't want to run her off the board over an "awkward moment".

Her bizarre posting was fairly sustained though and she only really started to respond to comments and questions after a mod got involved. Very odd for someone who has apparently lurked for 2 years. :o

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If this was just a bad moment, she can start posting like normal and it will be forgotten quickly. But the whole thing was just weird.

If this was just a bad moment, she can start posting like normal and it will be forgotten quickly. But the whole thing was just weird.

When I went shopping this morning she was at 9 posts. :shock: Now 71!

Seems a bit bizarre.

Yet she answered, but carried on spamming? I saw her in the intro thread. She mentioned Dougie there. But it does just seem a quick way to get on chatter?

Or maybe I'm just a cynic?

Guest Anonymous

She actually joined in May, which was also when AthenaC turned odd and left.

Both posted mostly on Doug threads, so that's where my thoughts were inclined.

Hi all, back from shopping. Sorry to piss people off, now that the difference has been explained to me i will take care to keep posts lucid and concise. I've had a stressful weekend and was just letting off some steam. I've recently found out my next door neighbours are mistreating their cat and I've taken her in, bless her...And for Anniec, no, I can assure you I am most definitely not Athena C! :lol: But please feel free to check my IP address etc if you'd like to verify this fact.

Hi all, back from shopping. Sorry to piss people off, now that the difference has been explained to me i will take care to keep posts lucid and concise. I've had a stressful weekend and was just letting off some steam. I've recently found out my next door neighbours are mistreating their cat and I've taken her in, bless her...And for Anniec, no, I can assure you I am most definitely not Athena C! :lol: But please feel free to check my IP address etc if you'd like to verify this fact.

People started questioning you around your 40th "Doug Phillips is a tool" post, why did you ignore the questions?

Guest Anonymous

People started questioning you around your 40th "Doug Phillips is a tool" post, why did you ignore the questions?

Maybe the next door's cat kept hitting the return key.

In one thread I asked why she was doing this and posted right after DPIAT, so it isn't like she can claim she didn't see the questions.

I didn't see all of the questions because I forgot to tick the "Notify me when a reply is posted" box. I definitely wasn't deliberately "ignoring" anyone.

So you didn't see the post right above one of your posts asking you why you were doing this? You kept posting in threads where you were being questioned. I don't see how you didn't see them. I don't get notified either, but if I'm actively posting in a thread, I usually read the replies to my posts.

But thank you for stopping because you rivaled He Who Shall Not Be Named when it comes to the most annoying posting habits.

There's a notify me when a reply is posted button?

You learn something new everyday :lol: I've never used it.

Well JAN, in the future if you are posting, take the time to actually read the threads you are posting on, especially the replies. It would have saved you at least 30 posts of DPIAT.

There's nothing wrong with writing "Doug Phillips is a tool" thirty times. Just do it like this, in a single post:

Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool. Doug Phillips is a tool. And so on and so forth.

That's how you get it out of your system without spamming everybody.

I'm pretty sure this is the same troll we've been seeing coming back again and again and through instagram etc. Seems like the same language and tactics to me. So I'm calling BS on letting off steam.

Archived