IGNORED

Further Proof Doug Phillips is a Tool

twin2

Somehow, I get this strange idea that if Dougie didn't head VF, he'd be at some anime convention dressed up as Darth Vader or something.

~Doug Phillips is a Tool~

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somehow, I get this strange idea that if Dougie didn't head VF, he'd be at some anime convention dressed up as Darth Vader or something.

~Doug Phillips is a Tool~

I just flashed on a mind picture of Dougie dressed up as a Furry Fox.

I just flashed on a mind picture of Dougie dressed up as a Furry Fox.

I had a mental image of Dougie dressed in sailor fuku.

What? It's totally manly! It's based off the old British naval uniform, and the skirt can be a kilt to show off Dougie's "Scottish Heritage"!

From Dougie's twitter feed about his Pearl Harbor Adventure (http://twitter.com/pearlharbor70th)

It is heartbreaking to meet men in their 90s who blaspheme, and thrilling to meet men who have humbled themselves before the living God.

Oh yeah, and he is going by @PearlHarbor70th on twitter, like he is the one who planned the ceremonies??!!??

**Doug Phillips is a hemorrhoid on the ass of society**

From Dougie's twitter feed about his Pearl Harbor Adventure (http://twitter.com/pearlharbor70th)

Oh yeah, and he is going by @PearlHarbor70th on twitter, like he is the one who planned the ceremonies??!!??

**Doug Phillips is a hemorrhoid on the ass of society**

Oh, are you kidding me now? He is blaming 90-year-old WWII vets for swearing?!

Doug, those men are braver, tougher and BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY. Don't fucking complain about their swearing.

Doug Phillips is a tool

Doug, those men are braver, tougher and BETTER THAN YOU IN EVERY WAY. Don't fucking complain about their swearing.

Doug Phillips is a tool

OH NO HE DIDN'T! :angry-screaming: :angry-jumpinganger: :angry-fire: :angry-steamingears: :angry-teeth: :angry-banghead:

That makes me want to spew a stream of the worst foul words I can think of.

Self-righteous twit.

My stepdad (RIP) was on one of the 1st ships to reach Pearl from the mainland, they came from Boston thru the Canal to Hawaii. It was about 19 days after the attack and he said it was horrible. His tin can destroyer did many missions in the Pacific as he liked to say, biting the Japs ass. There was no PC with him about the attacks. He called it like he saw it, and he saw men standing 3 feet from him blown off the face of the earth by strafing airplanes.

My oldest brother was shot by the Germans at DDay and went to a POW camp where a good soup might be made with nettles and dandelion greens. His leg healed poorly and he limped till he died.

Doug Phillips has done nothing to raise himself to the level of any of these vets. Is he going to go to WDC and stand in front of the Viet Nam Veterans Memorial and talk about how those people aren't worthy of the same kind of praise? He's an asshole.

Doug Phillips is a tool and an asshole.

To all of you with the family member service stories please give them a big hug from me. I can't imagine a more All-American hero than a serviceman. My grandfather was in WWII as well and though I never met him, from what I understand, he was never "right" again after coming home. Little Dougie boy can not comprehend those types of sacrifices.

Like the rest of you I'm appalled that Dougie wants to act like a hero, when he has done nothing. A few years ago I was standing on the tarmac with one of my college friends/sorority sisters when her husbands flag-draped casket was taken off the plane. I watched as an entire plane full of people one gate over stopped walking into the airport (it's a TINY airport) and stood with their hands over their hearts as he was wheeled to his wife. I watched her collapse with her arms wrapped around their almost two year old son and cry the most heart wrenching sounds I have ever heard in my life. And that much pain and emotion was just a precursor to the funeral and ensuing emotional meltdown they both endure every year when mom has to explain why they both might not make it through the Veterans' Day program in one piece.

That woman and her little boy have sacrificed more for this country than you ever will Dougie! And you acting like a know-it-all just belittles it!

Sitting here in tears for your friend right now. I can't imagine what that must have been like for her. My thoughts are with her and her son.

ddz4vp.png

It's time to play our game! (Time to play our game!) :whistle:

I'm not sure, but I think it might be the douchebag at the top. The other 3 are real men. Dougie is a boy mixing dress up and toy soldiers. Not so cute once you're past about 10 years old. Unless he's on RuPaul's Drag Race, in which case it's hilarious.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool!

I'll bet we can make FJ show up on Google search for "Doug Phillips" if we all keep posting "Doug Phillips Is A Tool" at the end of our posts.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool!

Doug is a Tool, a little Fool

He makes sleep, and makes me drool.

He likes to play and keep it Cool,

but he loves the glory and wants to rule.

Calls himself a man, but swims in a Kiddie Pool,

His wife is a ghoul, and he smells like a mule.

I am not American and I am not exactly pro-American military. EvenI find Dougie offensive.

Dougie, you are a self-important, jumped up little shit who will stop at nothing to make a buck. Even better if you get to dress up.

Dougie Phillips is a tool!!!eleventy!!!

Dougie is a tool, but definitely not a sharp one... More like those ones you get from the cut-price section that snap in half the first time you try to actually use them.

Also, I will fight to the death to support the right of my father, a WWII vet (Royal Australian Navy), to say, "Arrr, you fucking cuntofathing!!!" whenever he drops a plate on the floor... This Phillips twunt is pants-on-head stupid.

We need to call Dougie something other than a tool. Tools are actually useful. So are douches, under limited circumstances, like de-skunking a dog.

How about a septic appendix? Appendices are useless unless they're in written material. Septic appendices are deadly, just as patriarchy is to women, but in a metaphorical way?

My grandfather's got him beat: He was also a pilot and never crashed or had an accident.

when my uncle was in vietnam, he also never crashed, which was a miracle considering his job. you know the little helicopters that would go along the bigger, more important helicopters and draw enemy fighters? my uncle was in the little helicopter operating the gun. yep, that was uncle dan. :D

I'll bet we can make FJ show up on Google search for "Doug Phillips" if we all keep posting "Doug Phillips Is A Tool" at the end of our posts.

Doug Phillips Is A Tool!

anyone who has a twitter should post this...maybe if enough people do it we could get it trending! wouldn't that be awesome?!

Doug Phillips Is A Tool!

I'm thinking of making a sig saying just that!

Let's see if it works.

Your grandfather must have had a shitload of survivor's guilt, being only one of two to survive!

It takes a special person to be on a submarine. I couldn't do it; I would go mad.

I also know that I couldn't make it in the military - I'm not brave and I'd probably get hurt/killed either right after I got sent, or just before I was to go home. I don't know how people can voluntarily join the military - especially the Marines - and not be scared shitless. I also don't like being told what to do just to break my will.

I could never be a military wife because I'd make myself sick with worry, and I'd be devastated if my husband came home in a box (although he claims I'd be over it in a month. Thanks honey! :roll: :( ), especially since we have kids.

So to all of you who serve, have served, have family members who serve and served, I thank you for being able to do what I'm too scared to do. :text-bravo:

I don't know about survivor's guilt; he really didn't (couldn't? wouldn't?) talk about it.

He did share one story, though, and it's a gem: after D-Day, he was issued a donated blanket. Unfortunately, the blanket had crabs, which he discovered the *ahem* hard way. And then he cured himself with turpentine.

#1 on my list of Things I Never Needed to Know About a Grandparent...

Doug Phillips is a tool

OMFG no way! Sailors swear?!?? Isn't there, like, some sort of saying about this phenomenon? :roll:

Doug Phillips, why don't you go stand on a boat that's getting bombed, and we'll see who's swearing then, eh?

"Gosh darn it, golly gee, our sub was just hit. Let us pray...."

Riddle me this, as I am new to Twitter: is it #DougPhillipsisaTool to get it to trend? Let's get organized here. I will twat about it all day long; I am home sick, on legal drugs, and modding this board all day. I have nothing BUT time.

Archived