IGNORED

Newsflash! Maxwells had Ice Cream Cake!

Justme

Reversal Anna passed an A+ OneTonRamp thing......An NO, she received no "special" help because she is the instructor's sister! :o She studied! :shock:

I guess that's CODE for "don't email us people"......

The cake looks fake... I bet it's one of those styrofoam dummies. The Maxwell's practiced decorating it so they could act like they had ice cream cake and appear "normal". Just my theory......

What the hell is Anna going to do with 'certification' from her brother's little business venture? Even if she did manage to take an actual A+ certification exam, what can she possiby do with it? Use it in the kitchen? While cleaning?

Oh, I know. She'll use it to make daddy more money, making herself invaluable to him (financially, in the future, if not ever before in her life since she is merely a girl, and his girl at that) so that he can make sure she stays home with him all her life just like Sarah. No husbands or families of their own for them; that would be leaving the fold of Stevie's control and really cut down on those he has forced to idolize him. How would the poor man function?

The plot thickens. Or, not. Same Maxwell version of life, different child posing in front of the camera for the pretty picture to offset the reality.

Ice cream cake, they used the word "party," and ended the post with "We love you!"

Wow -- are we sure the Maxwells' blog hasn't been hacked?

:lol:

seriously, could they possibly have had me more excited with the "congratulations, anna!" header? i thought we were in for a maxwell courtship, and clearly solidifying sarah's spot as the spinster aunt.

Holy One Ton Ramp, Batman! I think the post was a way of proving Nathan can actually graduate people from his program. Look at his first graduate -- and she's a GIRL!

Well, OneTon has a 'qualified' teacher for their female students now. No excuses for Nathan to be defrauding them now.

What the hell is Anna going to do with 'certification' from her brother's little business venture? Even if she did manage to take an actual A+ certification exam, what can she possiby do with it? Use it in the kitchen? While cleaning?

Not only is she likely the ONLY enrolled student! (ha!) she can now be the "girls" instructor for those 1 or 2 who's Daddy's approve them enrolling to help before marriage with the family business or those who have permission from Daddy AND soon-to-be-hubby (and of course, his Daddy) to possibly help him out in business until Baby # 1 pops.....

Guest Anonymous

Mind you, they have now updated the 1Ton FAQs to the effect that nobody gets much benefit from the telephone calls:

The mentor will identify a multiple-hour time window where he or she will place calls. Calls usually last between five and ten minutes. The mentor will ask questions to see how you are doing with the material and whether you are keeping up. Often he or she will also ask some course specific questions to determine your understanding of the material.

The calls are designed to facilitate personal interaction and encouragement. They are not intended to be tutoring.

Why would you pay £1000+ for an IT course, in order to get encouragement rather than tutoring? :doh:

can someone explain to me what an a+ class is?

i think it's awesome idea for rebecca !!!1111!!!! to give them cake decoration lessons. :D

I believe it is an IT or computer coding/programing class.

It's good to see the Maxwells having some mild fun once in awhile.

I'm not trying to be mean for Anna's gummy smile is a bit annoying.

Gummy smiles are a way of life for several of the Maxwell women I'm afraid. I debated mentioning it after the Maxwellapalooza I attended earlier, but now you all can see it: Good dad though Nathan seems to be -- boy's got the crazy eyes. Brrr! i see that kind of eyes on somebody at the bus stop, I try to stand behind them and not make eye contact.

The first installment of One Ton Ramp has to do with setting up a LAN and idenetifying hardware. Uh huh. the maweels are as stingy with what they sell as they are with food, looks like to me. if they do get to coding and programing it must be way down the road from the (1t)onramp. Goobers.

OK seriously I am guessing they are not especially making $$$ off this, or they wouldn't have scaled way back on tutor time [sic][i know they say they don't tutor]. Also, and you can make fun of me because I know there are typos in this mesage but the cake reads

Congrat's

What? Does that mean Anna belongs to Congrat? Because if you read it the way it's written, it's saying Congrat owns Anna. I mean, we know that's really Steve's Anna becuase Steve owns 'em all, but as is, Maxwell's SOTDRT teaches incorrect punctuation. I wonder if Steve ever got involved in the education. Where in the Bible do it say, "The mothereth shall teacheth the children and the fathereth shalleth study his Bible for nighty Bible time"? (It don't)

This misspelled & nongrammatically correct post is my worst ever and is in hommage to SOTDRT. Promise it will be my's last. ;)

]Gummy smiles are a way of life for several of the Maxwell women I'm afraid. I debated mentioning it after the Maxwellapalooza I attended earlier, but now you all can see it: Good dad though Nathan seems to be -- boy's got the crazy eyes. Brrr! i see that kind of eyes on somebody at the bus stop, I try to stand behind them and not make eye contact.

The first installment of One Ton Ramp has to do with setting up a LAN and idenetifying hardware. Uh huh. the maweels are as stingy with what they sell as they are with food, looks like to me. if they do get to coding and programing it must be way down the road from the (1t)onramp. Goobers.

OK seriously I am guessing they are not especially making $$$ off this, or they wouldn't have scaled way back on tutor time [sic][i know they say they don't tutor]. Also, and you can make fun of me because I know there are typos in this mesage but the cake reads

Congrat's

What? Does that mean Anna belongs to Congrat? Because if you read it the way it's written, it's saying Congrat owns Anna. I mean, we know that's really Steve's Anna becuase Steve owns 'em all, but as is, Maxwell's SOTDRT teaches incorrect punctuation. I wonder if Steve ever got involved in the education. Where in the Bible do it say, "The mothereth shall teacheth the children and the fathereth shalleth study his Bible for nighty Bible time"? (It don't)

This misspelled & nongrammatically correct post is my worst ever and is in hommage to SOTDRT. Promise it will be my's last. ;)

True. I think Anna's gummy smile is the worst, again not trying to be mean.

Sounds like Christian fiction publishing--take one decent book, set it in BIG print with deep margins and then divide it into 12--15 volumes and sell each volume for $14.95

Great! Maybe now R-Anna can get a job and get away from Steve and Teri. Yeah, fat chance.

A+ certification is certification in computer hardware/software troubleshooting certification. It is like kindergarten for Computer Science. Pre-school if it is Id10T Ramp, I am picturing flashcards with serial and USB connections, however, as they are usually referred to as "male" and "female".

I am desperately interested on how they make IT non-defrauding. Is there a wedding ceremony before they plug in a mouse? Who gives the female connector away? How can this possibly be Biblically sanctioned?

Never mind fiddling around with your dongle...

I guess the idea is to run a computer repair shop out of your own home?

Because it seems to me that for what the Maxwells do, they'd be more interested in programming skills, to make interactive web services or similar (to pimp Jesus, of course).

I'm a computer programmer myself, and the formal training for that is all about math and algorithms and that sort of thing, not so much hardware (though I have degrees in engineering, so learned all about making hardware chips and CPUs).

Still, they could get into it reading python or Java documentation online, there are plenty of open source tutorials and it's easy enough to set up a sandbox on your computer to play in.

Ice Cream cake seems a little too exciting for them. They better be careful or else it will become an idol:)

Makes sense Anna was "certified", as useless as it is. Now they have ann appropriate "non-defrauding" teacher for teh IT classes. Anna's never going to use whatever knowledge she may have learned, but as sad as it is, at least she has something slightly more exciting to do than washing the windows or whatever. The fact that one simple thing added to their list of acceptable things to do is so exciting makes me sad. They are allowed to do so little. The Maxwells depress me when I think about their lives too hard.

Ice cream cake would have been exciting for them/the highlight of their week. That's soooo sad.

Ice Cream cake seems a little too exciting for them. They better be careful or else it will become an idol:)

Makes sense Anna was "certified", as useless as it is. Now they have ann appropriate "non-defrauding" teacher for teh IT classes. Anna's never going to use whatever knowledge she may have learned, but as sad as it is, at least she has something slightly more exciting to do than washing the windows or whatever. The fact that one simple thing added to their list of acceptable things to do is so exciting makes me sad. They are allowed to do so little. The Maxwells depress me when I think about their lives too hard.

Ice cream cake would have been exciting for them/the highlight of their week. That's soooo sad.

This is the first indication given that ol' Stevie boy is aware that he is mortal just like everyone else. When he is gone, his daughter's headship will pass to the oldest son. Nathan trained his sister in his business so when that time comes, she can rake in the money for him just like Sarah does for the daddy now. Sarah cannot play the SAHD for much longer; she will reach spinsterhood relatively soon (by their own ideas of what women are worth and can do, not mine; I'd say 'go, girl' in any other situation). She won't be able to have 'young woman at home' sessions without people laughing her out of the church. She brings daddy money in that role. It will end and Anna will pick up the slack with her new IT skillz. It's really quite ingenious when you think about it.

Gummy smiles are a way of life for several of the Maxwell women I'm afraid. I debated mentioning it after the Maxwellapalooza I attended earlier, but now you all can see it: Good dad though Nathan seems to be -- boy's got the crazy eyes. Brrr! i see that kind of eyes on somebody at the bus stop, I try to stand behind them and not make eye contact.

Congrat's

Your my's idol!!!! (again,paying hommage to SOTDRT)

Archived