IGNORED

kendal is a pioneer, y'all.

contrary

And this woman is providing an education for her children. Wow.

And this. Just... :hand: no. Learn how to fucking spell and do grammar and THEN try teaching your kids!!

Also:

It's = IT IS.

Always. I know, it doesn't make sense. You'd say "Bob's burgers" but you don't say "It's apostrophe".

That's just the way the English language works, and if you really want to homeschool your children correctly, you need to learn that one.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

It's= IT IS.

Clear?

She removed my comment leaving a definition of Political Correctness. She also hasn't approved my comment about my husband preferring to be polite and consider the feelings of others....

Also

You may loose friends, you will get laughed at, mocked and made fun of. Are you willing?

Kendal: .

loose

loos·er, loos·est

1. Not fastened, restrained, or contained: loose bricks.

2. Not taut, fixed, or rigid: a loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.

3. Free from confinement or imprisonment; unfettered: criminals loose in the neighborhood; dogs that are loose on the streets.

4. Not tight-fitting or tightly fitted: loose shoes.

5. Not bound, bundled, stapled, or gathered together: loose papers.

6. Not compact or dense in arrangement or structure: loose gravel.

7. Lacking a sense of restraint or responsibility; idle: loose talk.

8. Not formal; relaxed: a loose atmosphere at the club.

9. Lacking conventional moral restraint in sexual behavior.

10. Not literal or exact: a loose translation.

lose

v. lost (lôst, lst), los·ing, los·es

v.tr.

1. To be unsuccessful in retaining possession of; mislay: He's always losing his car keys.

a. To be deprived of (something one has had): lost her art collection in the fire; lost her job.

b. To be left alone or desolate because of the death of: lost his wife.

c. To be unable to keep alive: a doctor who has lost very few patients.

3. To be unable to keep control or allegiance of: lost his temper at the meeting; is losing supporters by changing his mind.

4. To fail to win; fail in: lost the game; lost the court case.

5. To fail to use or take advantage of: Don't lose a chance to improve your position.

6. To fail to hear, see, or understand: We lost the plane in the fog. I lost her when she started speaking about thermodynamics.

11. Characterized by a free movement of fluids in the body: a loose cough; loose bowels.

Please reconsider homeschooling your children.

Didn't she say her husband gives the stamp of approval to these blog posts? Apparently proofreading must be PC.

What is she up to these days? She has had two blog giveaways in the last week or so where all you have to do is become a follower of her blog or link to it. Is she just fishing for attention, does she want to start making money off her blog or does she really think she is some kind of modern-day crusader in need of disciples? I find it hard to believe she is going to start any kind of movement considering in a lot of posts she is just cutting and pasting the words of others.

Archived