IGNORED

N & Darthy fans!

onlyorganic

The family posted a pic of Darthy at 33 weeks over on their blog. Love these guys, can't wait to hear that their little one is here!

refinersfireforge.com/blog/?p=4614

Oh, yay. Another new fundie soon to exist.

I don't wish anyone ill will or hope for anything negative, I can't celebrate a new oppressed, regulated, controlled life.

The more fundie kids born, the more fundie adults can soon exist.

Not my idea of a reason for celebration.

Did you all see the link in the post to past pics of the Sanders children? Ho-lee cow, little Abbi and Bekah look JUST like vitafamiliae's two oldest daughters. Those Sanders genes are strong. Now I wonder if Darthy will have a little Morton or a little Sanders.

Darth looks great!!! I had gained 40lbs. at that point, she is barely showing. I thin she will have a little redhead :think:

Holy cow they DO look just like LL's girls!!!

They also have Cleve in the family gene pool...not a bad thing at all.

Did you all see the link in the post to past pics of the Sanders children? Ho-lee cow, little Abbi and Bekah look JUST like vitafamiliae's two oldest daughters. Those Sanders genes are strong. Now I wonder if Darthy will have a little Morton or a little Sanders.

Not only are the girls very similar but either I'm seeing it wrong or Mr. Vita looks eerily like young Daddy. You can see the photos in the first part of Sanders children past entries.

Not only are the girls very similar but either I'm seeing it wrong or Mr. Vita looks eerily like young Daddy. You can see the photos in the first part of Sanders children past entries.

I didn't notice only because I was too entranced by the matching cross-stitched sweatshirts they all have on at one point.

As the fundies like to say, "Oh my word." I think you're right.

The one who takes the pictures and does the posts and is only rarely seen in the pictures on the Sanders blog ...I don't know their names...but anyway, she looks exactly like Lora Lynn. I know there is different parentage, but there is no denying their gene pool.

Someone is wearing some seriously defrauding capri jeans/long shorts. It's in the "Daddy working on our outdoor cooking area" pic.

I love the loose, soft curls in the "friend's wedding" pic. Duggars, take note! They are also not wearing Oompa Loompa tans.

Archived