IGNORED

LOLDOUG

StandingWide

I would be sad to see our little Jinger go, but maybe we can rotate our mascot. I vote for this to go up there ASAP.

ETA: That looks like a hot, sweaty, manly romp if I ever saw one!

I need fair warning! That was NO FAIR! LMAO.

If I thought Dougie had a bod like that IRL, I'd turn fundie in a heartbeat. Sadly for him, I think he's more like the Black Knight. If I had any Photoshop skillz at all, I'd put his mug on that...or Brave Sir Robin running from Zoot and her minions (more like his actual prowess...skeered of real wimmens).

I need fair warning! That was NO FAIR! LMAO.

If I thought Dougie had a bod like that IRL, I'd turn fundie in a heartbeat. Sadly for him, I think he's more like the Black Knight. If I had any Photoshop skillz at all, I'd put his mug on that...or Brave Sir Robin running from Zoot and her minions (more like his actual prowess...skeered of real wimmens).

Part of him wants to convert and come on over to the Castle Anthrax, but the Knights of the Round Table keep dragging him away with all expense paid trips to Europe, the delirium of the pursuit of the grail, etc... But we have submission and spanking, so who knows? :laughing-rollingyellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjio-F47IfM

Marmalade, I love that SPAM doo dad. :character-spamcan:

(My husband used to be able to nearly quote The Holy Grail.)

All hail Shina, queen o' the LOLDougs! Seriously, this thread might as well be shut down now. I can't begin to imagine how anyone will top that one. I'm dying!

That was epic! I was thinking substitute Peter B for the unidentified intern.

Shina, that is FABulous!

I think that "I was busy reading Tender is the Storm" will become my go-to excuse for being out-of-touch from now on!

OMG! That is so funny!!

Archived