IGNORED

LOLDOUG

StandingWide

I LOVE your handle and Avatar. Good stuff. Never understood the wide stance thing. Looks like he is waiting for some to soccer kick him in the junk.

Well, whatever it is, it seems to be either hereditary, contagious or both:

Go to

viewer.zmags.com/publication/95a6a87d#/95a6a87d/4

and look at the bottom of the page to see the entire Phillips clan - except maybe Honor and Virginia - doing the buffalo stance on a bench. Yep, even them modest ladeeze in them thar long denim skirts have it down pat.

Right-click seems to be disabled ont he VF Catalog, so ....

:lol:

Thanks for the linky MJB! The stance just cracks me up! Do they seriously think it looks manly and intimidating? Perhaps channeling Fabio for a book cover? Picture a loincloth, a battleaxe strapped on his back and the wind gently blowing his locks around while some defrauded female clings to his manly ankle.

Thanks for the linky MJB! The stance just cracks me up! Do they seriously think it looks manly and intimidating? Perhaps channeling Fabio for a book cover? Picture a loincloth, a battleaxe strapped on his back and the wind gently blowing his locks around while some defrauded female clings to his manly ankle.

:lol: Oh! Somebody with mad Photoshop skillz! Please???? :shifty:

Just make sure it's Beall around his ankle. Wouldn't want it any other way, right?

14niil2.png

Thanks to MamaJuneBug for leading me to the page with that motto.

MJB I wish! I have NO skills in that area. Being married to a computer geek is the best way to get stuff done on photoshop.

Anyone else? I need to be forewarned or I will spit diet Coke all over my computer.

14niil2.png

Thanks to MamaJuneBug for leading me to the page with that motto.

:lol: After Lutheran church services (and we will meet at them, I'm sure), I owe you a lunch of beer and pizza!!!! :clap:

Doug is obviously so manly, with so much testosterone boiling inside of him, his nuts must sweat 24/7. I'm talking like a sieve!

I think it's really rude of FJ to make fun of this obvious medical nightmare. Sometimes they just gotta air out!

Doug is obviously so manly, with so much testosterone boiling inside of him, his nuts must sweat 24/7. I'm talking like a sieve!

I think it's really rude of FJ to make fun of this obvious medical nightmare. Sometimes they just gotta air out!

You are probably SO right. This must be a total nightmare for him knowing that he must be defrauding tens of maidens by the wide stance that his package demands. Do you think he sleeps in wide stance mode?

Okay - I'm stealing this from a Chuck Norris site:

Contrary to popular belief - there is enough Dougie to go around. (That is kind of lame isn't it)

Dougie does not "style" is hair. It lies perfectly in place out of sheer terror.

I have to try and think up my own - but I'm not as clever as you guys are.

:lol: After Lutheran church services (and we will meet at them, I'm sure), I owe you a lunch of beer and pizza!!!! :clap:

Guest Anonymous

You are probably SO right. This must be a total nightmare for him knowing that he must be defrauding tens of maidens by the wide stance that his package demands. Do you think he sleeps in wide stance mode?

Who he wishes he was defrauding are the manly mens.

Your avatar has defrauded me. :lol:

I had to stare at it for a minute and then read the username to figure out what it was, but I didn't have to know to feel defrauded...

:lol: Oh! Somebody with mad Photoshop skillz! Please???? :shifty:

Just make sure it's Beall around his ankle. Wouldn't want it any other way, right?

I am no Photoshop wizard, but I was bored and avoiding my to do list:

Picture a loincloth, a battleaxe strapped on his back and the wind gently blowing his locks around while some defrauded female clings to his manly ankle.

... while an intern clings to the other ankle. Like a wishbone.

I am no Photoshop wizard, but I was bored and avoiding my to do list:

Ho-lee shit. That is amazing.

... while an intern clings to the other ankle. Like a wishbone.

..and while said intern is gazing up wantonly at his nutsack, to take a quote from Henry Rollins' spoken word routine about KISS and KISS fans lol.

That's ***brilliant!!

Oh me, I saw it on my iPhone screen and immediately started laughing so hard I cried! The neighbors all have the funny farm on speed dial, thanks to your wit.

The "girl" is the intern from the original photo!!!

***Out-flipping-standing!!!!

:bow-blue: All hail Shina, queen o' the LOLDougs! Seriously, this thread might as well be shut down now. I can't begin to imagine how anyone will top that one. I'm dying!

This is rich. I showed my husband (waiting for him to get home - late tonight), and he choked on the water he was sipping, sputtered and sprayed my laptop.

I emailed to a friend who said that "Doug must have ordered the oysters instead of the fish!"

Doug would claim that he was so full of manly :gay-color: manliness that he doesn't ever need oysters. Or that it might be sorcery or something. But that's another topic for another day, perhaps.

This gets the Monty Python Spam of Approval: :character-spamcan:

Shina ~ :happy-wavemulticolor:

Archived