IGNORED

Douchey Mother Attacks Teacher in Classroom

47of74

A douchey mother attacked her kid's teacher because that kid got disciplined at school

Authorities in New York are investigating after the parent of a middle school student allegedly bypassed school security and attacked a teacher in front of a classroom full of students.

Police say 31-year-old Lynzina Sutton, a parent of a student at Syracuse’s Lincoln Middle School, bypassed security Friday morning in search of a teacher.

After finding the teacher’s classroom, Sutton is accused of violently assaulting her with her bare hands, striking her many times in the face and causing injuries that include broken bones, according to Onondaga County District Attorney Bill Fitzpatrick.

The teacher was sent to the hospital after the attack, which happened in front of her students.

• WTF 6
  • Thank You 1

Working in a school is just straight up dangerous at this point. The kids are violent, armed gunmen, and parents can be unhinged.

When I worked in special ed in the school parents regularly thought it was ok to go on curse filled rants during meetings. The administration did nothing because they don't want to deal with the crazy parents either. 

I live in a normal seeming suburban area, generally safe, not a gang or poverty area, and the middle school around the corner from me a teacher was stabbed (I think multiple times) by a student. 

• Sad 2

Kind of ironic that you posted this @47of74. Today at the high achool in my locality three kids got into a fight in the principal office and the resource officer had to break up the fight.  The officer was injured so bad he had to be taken to the ER.  He should make a full recovery. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1