IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 50

GreyhoundFan

IMG_4952.thumb.jpeg.fd2c7dd162163d229ea29937eca37d52.jpeg

people at the Iowa / Iowa State game yesterday. So at the least not everyone supports fuck face. 

• Upvote 4

image.png.23cec8dfcf2d40e5f6e48c1421803659.png

"Fun With Cults"

Do you know how to tell that you’re in a cult? You defend yourself by saying the group you’re in isn’t a cult. Another good way to tell you’re in a cult is if you’re sending money to help a supposed billionaire pay his legal fees. If you’re MAGA, sorry, babes. You’re in a cult.

After That 70s Show star Danny Masterson was convicted 30 years to life for two counts of rape which occurred over two decades ago, actress Leah Remini (King of Queens), who’s a former member of the Church of Scientology, posted on social media, “For over two decades, Danny Masterson avoided accountability for his crimes. While Danny was the only one sentenced, his conviction and sentence are indictments against Scientology, its operatives, and its criminal leader, David Miscavige.”

She also said, “Scientology managed to cover up Danny’s crimes with the help of its intelligence agency, the Office of Special Affairs, top ‘church’ officials like Kirsten Caetano Pedersen and Julian Swartz, its network of media-hungry unethical attorneys, private investigators, agents, and civilian scientologists who engaged in a conspiracy to cover up crimes of sexual violence.”

Remini has filed a lawsuit against the church claiming she has “stalked, surveilled, harassed, threatened, intimidated, and, moreover, has been the victim of intentional malicious and fraudulent rumors via hundreds of Scientology-controlled and -coordinated social media accounts that exist solely to intimidate and spread misinformation.” Masterson’s victims claim they have been harassed and intimidated by the Church of Scientology.

That sounds like MAGA. They harass, threaten, intimidate, and spread disinformation. Rudy Giuliani spread disinformation about election workers who are now suing him for defamation. These election workers received death threats for doing their jobs. Rudy and Trump both wrongly attacked two black female election workers. Attacking black women is their specialty.

Now, Special Counsel Jack Smith is receiving death threats. So is Fulton County prosecutor Fani Willis, who’s also black and female. Members of the Fulton County grand jury are receiving death threats. MAGAts have worked tirelessly to discover who they are and where they live. Witnesses have been intimidated by MAGAts.

These people are despicable and low-life pieces of shit. In case you haven’t noticed, Donald Trump has not told or asked his supporters to stop with the threats. Even after an FBI office was attacked by a MAGAt shooter, he didn’t tell them to stop. Donald Trump is a national security threat and also a low-life piece of shit.

Even I get occasional attacks and some MAGAts have attempted to expose my home address on social media and on the dark web. Fortunately, they’ve failed each time. While my profile pictures are public, it’s weird that MAGATs like to save and share them with each other. I don’t understand why a MAGAt tweets my own photo at me. I believe that’s supposed to be a form of intimidation. What it does is make me feel as though I’m cyberstalked. It comes with the territory.

If you’re a Scientologist or a MAGAt, congratulations. You’re a in cult.

• Upvote 4

This must have been from 2016, but I don't remember it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

image.png.223372ba0263844e6089fbc5b89dfcfd.png

"Tanked By Tommy"

Last week, Air Force Secretary Frank Kendall, Army Secretary Christine Wormuth, and Navy Secretary Carlos Del Toro publicly criticized Republican Alabama Senator Tommy Tuberville’s monthslong blockade of senior military promotions.

Del Toro, a Navy veteran who was born in Cuba, said, “For someone who was born in a communist country, I would have never imagined that actually one of our own senators would actually be aiding and abetting communists and other autocratic regimes around the world.”

Yeah, and I never would have imagined the Republican Party becoming a cult and collectively crawling up a Russian dictator’s ass either. I never would have imagined the Republican Party, the so-called “Law-and-Order” Party, supporting an insurrection and the man who instigated it.

Del Toro also said about Tuberville’s hissy fit, “This is having a real negative impact and will continue to have a real negative impact on our combat readiness.”

The Pentagon said that Tuberville’s temper tantrum “has forced more than 300 officers to extend their current tours or be sent on temporary assignments to wait out the blockade.” They also said it’s stifled any movement up the ranks for junior officers, freezing the status of even more military members and leaving military families in limbo.

Do you remember when the GOP claimed to be the pro-military party? That went bye-bye with them being the party of family values. As it turned out, Republicans were lying to us for decades.

Tuberville is using an archaic Senate rule that allows just one senator, even a racist one in the minority party who defends white nationalists and can’t name the three branches of government, to block military promotions. Keep in mind that Tuberville, who’s hurting our military and military families, said white nationalists are Americans. Would he feel the same way about white nationalists if they were pro-choice?

Tuberville, the dumbest Senator and embarrassment to Alabama is blocking the promotions over the Pentagon’s policy of reimbursing service members who travel to another state to obtain abortions and other reproductive care.

The medical care these members are being reimbursed for is legal. Tuberville is putting his own bias and preference before the law. Even his fellow Republicans aren’t happy with this though most are being quiet about it because they’re cowards. Even Nikki Haley who criticized Tuberville for this blamed the Pentagon, saying they “started this.”

This is another sign that if the GOP takes the House, Senate, and presidency in 2024, they will ban abortion nationally. I know, you’re going to say, “But, Clay…they promised they wouldn’t.” Let me remind you something about the Republican Party: They’re liars.

Tommy Tuberville ran a fake charity after his football coaching career was over and an investment firm that conned people to the point that Tommy’s partner was sentenced to ten years in prison. Tommy is not a trustworthy or ethical person. Also, did I mention he’s stupid?

Tuberville complained about “wokeness” in the military on Fox News recently, stating, “Right now we are so woke in the military, we are losing recruits right and left. Secretary Del Toro of the Navy, he needs to get to building ships; he needs to get to recruiting; and he needs to get wokeness out of our Navy. We’ve got people doing poems on aircraft carriers over the loudspeaker. It is absolutely insane the direction that we’re headed in our military.”

Nobody play the Village People’s In The Navy to Tommy. He will have a conniption.

Personally, I’d prefer having poets, and Village People, in the Navy over Klansmen. I’d also prefer having respectable and intelligent people in the Senate over Klansmen.

• Upvote 3

CarrollTower.thumb.png.48edf79177dba826b6dc9a412a132b5f.png

Also 120 Biden or Hillary Clinton Center would work for me.

• Upvote 6

Lol

image.jpeg.f347ea95e68b55361798c8ae12348f12.jpeg

The person who photoshopped this made a boo-boo. Quarterbacks can only have jersey numbers up to 19. 

• Haha 9

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic