IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 50

GreyhoundFan

Mark Meadows says he was just doing his job.

image.png.e206e4cb5bc7e80300c55779475dfb63.png

image.png.7f11fc2967e7606e62508c93ee637777.png

image.png.37e4d263f8d757666740a543b470fec8.png

image.png.81ffb413d448c06c43bbc1aa60d8908e.png

• Upvote 4

image.png.3f8ec9baf56a597bb432c3da69d7ba5e.png

"DeSantis DeCowardly DeChicken"

Isn’t it kind of wild that I’m drawing so many cartoons on an individual totally devoid of charm and personality? Say what you will about Mussolini, Castro, and Stalin, but at least they had some flare. Even Donald Trump has inspired millions to follow him and drink his Kool-Aid. Granted, they’re all racist imbeciles, but Ron DeSantis can’t take them from Trump. The only thing about Florida’s governor that inspires a cartoonist to draw him is despite being ridiculous, he’s dangerous.

Boots McPudding Fingers is dangerous. The racist homophobic governor has attacked education and the Black and LGBTQ citizens of Florida. He’s used state resources to deport refugees to Martha’s Vineyard…from Texas. He’s literally pointed his weasely finger at high school students and bullied them by scolding them for wearing face masks. The nicest way I can find to describe Ron DeSantis is that he’s a vile piece of shit that flies don’t even want to hover about.

Political analysts say that Ron DeSantis is so devoid of personality, that his greatest asset is his wife, Kacey, who has been called upon to be the human face of the presidential campaign. And I’m sure she’s likable enough, sort of, but a frothing warthog with a venereal disease in a Train T-shirt standing next to her husband will be viewed as personable. And now, among all faults, we learn that Ron DeSantis is a coward.

Ron DeSantis is currently getting his butt kicked by Mickey Mouse. Why? Because he was afraid when Disney voiced disagreement, not even opposition, to his Don’t-Say-Gay law. So, he changed laws to punish the company which has since outsmarted and outmaneuvered him at every turn.

Last Saturday, he refused to meet with President Biden as he toured areas of Florida that were damaged by Hurricane Idalia. Republicans who attack the president for not visiting that chemical train wreck in Ohio or for being “late” to Maui (how dare you not be in Maui before the wildfire) have been silent over DeSantis refusing to tour damaged areas of his state with the president.

Why did DeSantis refuse to tour his own state with the president? He did it last year after Hurricane Ian hit. So why not now? The reason is that DeSantis is a coward. He’s afraid his Republican rivals for the presidency will use the photos against him. They’ll claim that DeSantis putting the citizens of Florida before politics and putting aside partisanship for the greater good is somehow a character flaw. Think about it. Donald Trump never did anything as president (sic) unless it was for his own greater good and he’s currently leading in the Republican primaries by a large margin. If DeSantis is seen with President Biden, Republicans will accuse him of working with a…gasp…Democrat and of being bipartisan. That sounds stupid and immature, right? We are talking about Republicans and if you don’t believe they’ll use it against DeSantis, ask Chris Christie who was castigated for the sin of working with President Obama after Hurricane Sandy hit New Jersey.

DeSantis would rather GOP voters see his policies on culture wars than his policies that could actually help anyone who’s not a white nationalist riding golf carts in the Villages. But an 80-year-old president and a cartoon mouse aren’t DeSantis’ only fears. He’s afraid of questions from teenagers. Specifically, he’s afraid of questions from 15-year-old New Hampshire resident Colin Mitchell, who’s a history and politics buff who’s seen at least 35 presidential candidates since 2019.

New Hampshire is one of the first primary states and it’s very small with a population of 1.38 million, which means during the first part of presidential campaign season, you can’t walk to your mailbox without running into a presidential candidate. Imagine in 2015, opening your front door to find Ted Cruz. I just shivered.

At a recent DeSantis presidential campaign event in Hollis, New Hampshire, Colin showed up and he asked a question…and then Ron DeSantis pissed his pants.

Colin stepped up to the microphone and asked, “Do you believe that Trump violated the peaceful transfer of power, a key principle of American democracy that we must uphold?”

DeSantis said Americans shouldn’t get stuck in the past and snidely asked Colin, “Are you in high school?”. I just can’t figure out why people fail to see the man’s charm. But, it didn’t end there. It got bad. Then, it got worse.

The moment went viral and put a spotlight on DeSantis’ inability to acknowledge Donald Trump’s efforts to illegally undo the 2020 election and install himself as a fascist unelected Oompa-Loompa dictator. Granted, most of the other GOP candidates can’t do it either, but none of them go after a teenager after shitting themselves from his question.

Colin Mitchell said at two events after the question incident, DeSantis’ goons “grabbed” and “physically intimidated” him and also monitored his movements. Colin said it was “horrifying” and intimidating.”

At a Fourth of July parade DeSantis attended, Mitchell was swarmed by security and physically restrained after a brief interaction with DeSantis, with his private security contractors even demanding Mitchell stay put until they said so. Who are these people to tell anywhere to “stay put?”

Mitchell said that at one event, “I actually had a reporter come up and just say, ‘They’re pointing at you and they’re watching you.'”

After a handshake with DeSantis, where Mitchell actually apologized for his asking his question and for putting heat on the governor, he felt a firm tug on his shirt pulling him away from DeSantis. Soon, he was surrounded by goons and ordered not to remove from his spot for another five minutes.

Later, Casey DeSantis, the one with a personality, talked to Mitchell’s mother and suggested that her son was lying. Casey said to Mitchell’s mom, who wanted to know why their goons were touching her son, “Well, I’m a mother, too. I know what you’re experiencing, and we’re all very afraid for our children…even if they’re exaggerating.”

At an August campaign event, Mitchell was tailed closely by two more DeSantis goons. One attendee told The Daily Beast they saw a staffer for DeSantis’ super PAC, Never Back Down, take a photo of the teenager on Snapchat before typing out, “Got our kid.”

Seven other sources corroborated Mitchell’s version of events. Mitchell said that in a “small state like New Hampshire,” it was “really stupid.” It sounds like the 15-year-old understands the political landscape better than the governor of Florida. If DeSantis can’t handle one question from a 15-year-old, how is he going to handle Donald Trump in the primaries?

Better yet, if DeSantis somehow wins the presidency, how will he handle people like Vladimir Putin, Kim Jong Un, Xi Jinping, Bongbong Marcos, Aleksandr Lukashenko, Recep Erdogan, or Kanye?

In 2020, Democratic Senator and then-presidential candidate Amy Klobuchar met with Mitchell and later mentioned him in a speech. Chris Christie recently mentioned him in an interview saying, “He goes to every town hall meeting… he asks really tough questions.” Christie was also quoted saying, “Quinn, remember me when you are president.”

DeSantis is lucky that Mitchell’s parents haven’t truly gone after him yet. If this had happened to my son when he was 15, I would follow every DeSantis campaign event in New Hampshire and troll the guy. I would ask DeSantis why he’s bullying my son. I would tell DeSantis that his goons don’t have the right to tell my kid where to stand and if he can move or not. I would tell DeSantis that if his goons ever touch my kid again, it’s not me he has to worry about. He’ll have to worry about his mother which would be significantly worse.

The one positive from all this is since Colin Mitchell sees every presidential candidate that visits New Hampshire, soon, he’ll never have to worry about seeing Ron DeSantis ever again.

• Upvote 4

image.png.1458af900982e9006b902f5b19dea86e.png

"Scootin' With MAGA"

I’m actually against there being an age limit to serve in public office. Why? Because I’m against discrimination. Being old should not be an automatic disqualifier.

I do not have an issue with President Biden’s age. Yes, 80 is old but the reason I’m not against him serving at 80 is because I’ve heard him talk about the issues. I listened to his last State of the Union address. I watched him bait and reel Republicans in. Sure, he may stumble here and there and trip up the steps to Air Force One, but he’s human. I have more concerns about a man’s mental capabilities when he walks up the steps to Air Force One with toilet paper stuck to his shoe than I do with him tripping. It’s not a good look. Also, if a guy can walk past about 50 members of his own staff and not one of them informs him of the TP on his shoe, that means none of them like him. Why should we vote for a guy when his own staff hates him?

I don’t have an issue with Donald Trump’s age either which is 77. My biggest issue with Donald Trump is that he’s Donald Trump. I don’t like racists, narcissists, tax cheats, gropers, traitors, liars, shitweasels, thieves, fucknuts, dumbfucks, and tiny-finger fascist Oompa-Loompa wankers which are all just sprinkles on top of the rancid ice cream cone of Donald Trump’s flaws as a human being.

You can’t look at Joe Biden and Donald Trump and honestly claim that Trump is healthier. But then again, MAGAts are currently hypocritically criticizing President Biden for taking vacations after Trump spent his entire time as president (sic) at one of his properties and bilking taxpayers for it. These are the same mofos who believe without evidence that President Biden takes bribes while ignoring that Donald never did hide doing business with foreign nations while he was president (sic). Donald Trump literally tried to host an international summit at one of his resorts, stating it was researched and found to be the best in the nation for such an event. If you believe Trump Bedbug Doral is the best venue in this nation for a G-7 Summit, then you would believe Courtney Love is a better singer than Chris Cornell.

I have more concern over a politician’s health. Sure, a 90-year-old Diane Feinstein should probably retire but more because of her health at this point. If you’re going to howl about her age, then howl about 89-year-old Chuck Grassley (in case you’re a Republican, 89 is just one year younger than 90). And if 81-year-old Mitch McConnell has frozen twice during a press conference, how often is he doing this in private? Meanwhile, 81-year-old Bernie Sanders had a heart attack in 2019 while running for president.

For that matter, I have concerns about John Fetterman’s health, and he’s only 54. Should there be a physical to qualify for public office? Why not? Sports teams make athletes take physicals before signing them. We should probably conduct mental exams for people who want to overturn rights and make racial discrimination legal.

There are minimum ages to serve in Congress. It’s 30 for the Senate and 25 for the House, which means the framers of the Constitution took the Senate much more seriously. But even with the age limits, you still have lunatics and morons in the Senate like Tommy Tuberville who can’t name the three branches of government. There are currently about 48 senators who wouldn’t impeach a president who tried to overthrow the government, including the Minority Leader, who’s also the one who’s been freezing up lately. Shouldn’t that be on a test before being eligible to run for the United States Senate? Is trying to overthrow the government wrong? Ron DeSantis was recently asked a similar question by a 15-year-old and he couldn’t give an answer. That should be disqualifying.

An age limit also won’t stop people from being elected to Congress like Marjorie Taylor Greene, Matt Gaetz, Jim Gym Jordan, George Santos, and the dumbest of the dumb, Lauren Boebert.

Should there be an age limit? No. Physical? Maybe. Mental exam? Oh absolutely for the love of God fuck yes.

• Upvote 5

IMG_4885.thumb.jpeg.582274d7b43b32cfbdef7705325560a3.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5

image.png.7c9ec1824037d276f14eceba42588f46.png

"Go Fish"

Republicans are upset over right-wing terrorist and Proud Boys leader Enrique Tarrio being sentenced to 22 years in prison for his role in organizing his gang to attack the Capitol on January 6, 2021. His sentence for seditious conspiracy is the heaviest out of the over 1,100 people charged in connection to the attack.

His supporters and fellow MAGAts are howling that this sentencing is unfair because Tarrio wasn’t at the Capitol on January 6, or even in the city. But those MAGAts are either dishonest, ignorant, or both. As it’s been noted by others, Hitler was never at any of the concentration camps yet he’s still guilty. Osama bin Laden wasn’t in New York City on 9/11 but he’s still guilty. Charles Manson was not at the scene of Sharon Tate’s murder and he was still guilty. And the defense of Tarrio not being in Washington that day isn’t innocent, as he was only out of the city because a judge kicked him out over charges of burning a Black Lives Matter banner that belonged to a Black church in Washington after an earlier pro-Trump rally and of being in possession of two high-capacity rifle magazines bearing a Proud Boys logo.

The Proud Boys are bullies. They are a white nationalist terrorist group even though their leader, Tarrior, is of African and Cuban descent. They’ve inserted themselves on the local level in conflicts over coronavirus mandates and anti-racism being taught in schools. They’ve engaged in physical attacks at LGBTQ events. It’s probably why Donald Trump told them on national television during his debate with future president Joe Biden, “Stand back and stand by,” right after saying he didn’t know anything about them.

Trump said similar things about Qanon, not knowing anything about them, and then stating that they “love their country.”

The longest sentence before Tarrio’s was 18 years which went to one of his co-defendants and fellow Proud Boy, Ethan Nordean, and Oath Keepers leader Stewart Rhodes. There were three other Proud Boys in this case, Joseph Biggs, Zachary Rehl, and Dominic Pezzola who were each sentenced last week to between 10 and 17 years in prison.

Conor Mulroe, a prosecutor on the case, said Tarrio’s leadership of the terrorist group “was about violence and manipulation.” Mulroe also said, “He demonized his perceived adversaries. He glorified the use of force against them. He elevated the street fighting element in his group — the so-called rally boys — and he practiced and endorsed the use of disinformation, deceiving the public and cultivating fear.”

Spreading disinformation, deceiving the public, and cultivating fear is what every MAGAt does. They’re actually implementing those tactics now in defense of Tarrio.

Prosecutors said that after Joe Biden defeated Donald Trump in the presidential election, the Proud Boys was “thirsting for violence and organizing for action” and ultimately fought at the Capitol “to keep their preferred leader in power no matter what the law or the courts had to say about it.”

The proceedings for all five of the Proud Boys sentenced dwelled on complex questions surrounding what is known as a terrorism sentencing enhancement. The adjustment can be used to increase defendants’ sentences if prosecutors can show that their actions were meant to influence “the conduct of government by intimidation and coercion.”

One of Tarrio’s attorneys took offense to this and said, “My client is no terrorist. My client is a misguided patriot.”

Mulroe said, that even if the Proud Boys “never dream of strapping a bomb to their chests,” they were “thrilled at the notion of traveling from city to city and beating their adversaries unconscious in a street fight.”

Don’t be confused by the MAGAt propaganda machine. Enrique Tarrio and his fellow Proud Boys are terrorists. Oath Keeper Stewart Rhodes is a terrorist. That Qanon Shaman jackass is a terrorist. The dumbass with his feet on Nancy Pelosi’s desk is a terrorist. Everyone who attacked a cop that day or even entered the Capitol is a terrorist. Ashli Babbitt WAS a terrorist.

Everyone who defends these terrorists are supporters of terrorism and that goes for the biggest ringleader of them all, Donald Trump.

Donald Trump, as a national security threat, is a terrorist, who’s already floated the idea that if he’s re-installed into the White House (sic), he’ll pardon his terrorists.

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20230908_luckovich1.JPG

When it comes to Saudi Arabia if I was President I'd expel all Saudi citizens (except those Prince Bone Saw wants to jail or kill), recall all our ambassadors, and sever all diplomatic relations with them.  Tell all their "diplomatic" people they have 10 hours to get the fuck out of our country or be arrested as terrorists.  And proceed with seizing all Saudi assets in US territory.  AND if the Republicans complain then Biden should tell them that he's using the steel set he has in dealing with them that the GQP showed it does not have.

Fuck it, I'm gonna say it.  MBS and their government attacked us on 9/11 and if anyone deserved a devastating military response to the attacks it was them rather than Iraq.   The Saudis are the enemies of this country who would like to see every last one of us subjugated or killed.  Playing nice with them does nothing so it's time to be hardass with them no matter how much the reich and their media fluffers complain.

BTW, one of the big reasons I've driven and advocated for EVs these past 11 years is because I didn't want to prop up these Saudi murders any more. 

• I Agree 2
  • Love 1

IMG_4899.thumb.jpeg.d03cb5c9404a34344c8f2de9f72a4cf5.jpeg

• Haha 9

TheDemon.thumb.jpg.786b3302821df6060249b149342c0e39.jpg

• Upvote 2

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic