Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 50

GreyhoundFan

I laughed myself silly at this. 

• Haha 5

I can’t stop laughing:

• Upvote 4

image.png.e90c68e608e0f2a81224651c2f1a972f.png

"Sketchy Sexy"

As he was taking the stand to testify in the New York trial of his family overvaluing their property, Donald Trump Jr said to one of the sketch artists in the courtroom, “Make me look sexy.” I don’t think this guy can say anything without it coming off as moronic, douchey, or self-serving.

The only way Jr could ever be sexy is to be drawn that way. Jessica Rabbit was drawn that way, but Trump Jr was born sketchy. Perhaps a person would find Jr sexy if he or she also believes sleazy used car salesmen are sexy. Nothing gets the juices flowing like a drug-dazed unwashed look with hair six days past an oil change. He’s a Dapper Dan man, goddammit.

Jr’s request/demand was to incredibly talented courtroom sketch artist Jane Rosenberg, who was on assignment from Reuters. Rosenberg said Jr pulled out his phone and showed her a courtroom sketch of Sam Bankman Friend, the FTX co-founded who had just been found guilty of fraud, conspiracy, and money laundering.

Rosenberg said Jr said to her, “Did you see the one they made of Sam Bankman-Fried? It made him look like a superstar.” It did make SBF look like a superstar, except the sketch was fake. It was NOT drawn by a courtroom sketch artist or even a human being. It was AI-generated.

There are no principles or integrity with AI art, so naturally, Donald Trump Jr, who also lacks principle and integrity, gravitated to it. Rosenberg said she told Jr, “It doesn’t look anything like him, doesn’t look anything like Sam Bankman-Fried … and there’s no one in the courtroom drawing that.” Rosenberg had also drawn SBF during a previous assignment so she knows what he looks like. And the AI sketch did NOT look like SBF. By the way, the artist in this cartoon is not meant to look like Jane Rosenberg.

Jr confirmed the request in a Tweet/X posting, still not being aware that the sketch of SBF he’s referring to was AI-generated. Jr is also a moron.

Maybe Donald Trump Jr believes he’s too sexy for the court, too sexy for the court, too sexy, it hurts.

• Upvote 3

The whole thing is good, if you want to watch it from the beginning, but I cued it up to a bit about Mike Johnson's support of the Ark Encounter:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 4

IMG_6126.jpeg.91365275037cd98e158d46ecec2618f1.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 5

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic