IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

Um, even for breitbart, this is a bit of a stretch.

image.png.3f027a8ec69032aa57bed15953fac5ea.png

• Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 1

Yeah, I'll shed zero tears over BTs boycotting NASCAR. /s

image.png.a1776e7e0f10624d01619129f4ccebf0.png

• Upvote 6
  • Eyeroll 1

This is one of the most disgusting people I’ve ever read about. I have no doubt he’s at BT. 

CW:child abuse

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.8e42dc96098bb1f7b4ae4f2a7d636ce1.png

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3ee852ad79f93e6343e60dac672d5d8a.png

• Disgust 3
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 1

If and when you have the time, I highly recommend you watch this. An exceptional interview of Republicans and non-rabid Trump supporters. Very insightful. Incredible interviewer. 

• Thank You 5

We are living in the dumbest times...

• WTF 13

These people are ridiculous:

image.png.5e7cf74fe2a92a1d593e69422491e04c.png

• Eyeroll 6

The Johnson County, Iowa supervisors said fuck you to the new Branch Trumpvidian Attorney General

Since the Iowa Attorney General’s Office has paused its practice of paying for emergency contraception, the conversation on how to continue providing it has been ongoing.

At Thursday’s Board of Supervisors meeting, board members voted 5-0 to give $10,000 to the Johnson County Sexual Assault Response Team (JCSART) to cover those costs for sexual assault victims. JCSART is a coalition of sexual assault nurse examiners, emergency room staff, rape victim advocates, law enforcement officers, and prosecuting attorneys whose goal is to meet the needs of sexual assault victims as they progress through the health care and criminal justice systems.

Sexual assault nurse examiners are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to provide medical forensic exams to victims of sexual assault.

Of course the whining from CovidKim and the BT AG will probably follow soon but at least someone is standing up to them and doing what they can for victims of SA.

On 8/29/2023 at 10:46 AM, fraurosena said:

If and when you have the time, I highly recommend you watch this. An exceptional interview of Republicans and non-rabid Trump supporters. Very insightful. Incredible interviewer. 

Well...unfortunately...I never have time to listen to GQP bullshit regardless of whether or not they support P01135809.

• Upvote 1

On 8/29/2023 at 11:46 AM, fraurosena said:

I got through about half.  The couple supporting Trump aren't wearing their MAGA hats or foaming at the mouth, but their talking points are straight out of the Fox News playbook.  The woman believes the Kennedy assassinations were due to the "Military/Industrial/Pharmaceutical Complex."  The man compared Trump to the apostle Paul.  They both believe 2024 election problems were never fully investigated and that votes were allowed that shouldn't have been counted, and that the DOJ has been "weaponized" against Trump. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 5

On 9/1/2023 at 9:37 PM, Becky said:

The woman believes the Kennedy assassinations were due to the "Military/Industrial/Pharmaceutical Complex."

When did Pharma get added in there? JFK we're all pretty sure was a screw up by a hungover and inexperienced secret service agent handling an unfamiliar weapon under pressure while an actual attempt was taking place, but I've never seen Oswald described as part of the Military/industrial/pharmaceutical complex.

RFK - you can make a case for the M/I complex being associated with Sirhan if you really stretch it, but Pharmaceutical??

WTAF are these people smoking, and why isn't it better regulated?

(And why, when these wingnuts go all conspiracy minded, do they never look at the four political assassinations in the 1960s and demand a better and transparent investigation into all of them? Were the CIA/FBI involved in the JFK, RFK, MLK and Malcolm X assassinations, and to what extent? Why were the secret service so useless? Release the files before I die, dammit! Use your wingnuttery for good and demand it!)

On 9/1/2023 at 9:37 PM, Becky said:

The man compared Trump to the apostle Paul.

... in what way? Conversion on the road to the White House/Damascus? Paul's was a lot more sincere. Gained lots of converts? Paul's at least were converting to a new cult based on community, rather than on enriching himself. Wrote lots of letters? Don't make me laugh, Donny can barely hold a crayon to scribble his own name. Supported himself by working as a skilled tradesman? Not Donny!  Martyrdom - Paul's came after basically being a trigger for dispute for multiple years, Donny has been claiming he's a martyr for nearly 3 years with no visible indications of him actually being martyred any time soon (keep hoping!)

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.81af9b4bac64e28fc61daabb18e0ed6f.png

The only way President Kennedy would have been a supporter of Trump would be if they were both trying to hook up with inappropriate women.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 5

2 hours ago, Xan said:

Okay.  We've jumped the shark now.  

Link:  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12473921/Stonehenge-believe-spotted-Donald-Trumps-face-ancient-pillars.html

Now they think they see Trump's image on one of the stones at Stonehenge.

Hide contents

Screenshot(15792).png.0ee71e95ef6eb939382ffca45deb11b9.pngScreenshot(15793).png.33e1156e628c89088fa4b0bda9f03d28.png

Are those little nubs for horns on top, to go with the hands and the ...

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 1

Wait til they start claiming they can see P01135809's image in a Waffle House pancake.

• Upvote 8

Wow. just gross. What is it about him? I just do. not. understand. He's not charismatic at all. Isn't the point of cult leaders is they are charismatic??  Between this and the "jesus is weak" thing - They really are replacing Jesus with Trump. Just so yucky.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

If you think about it, this is just a group of lemmings searching for someone to lead them and tell them what to do and think.  It's kind of sad to realize that such a large number of our population is so insecure that they can't think for themselves.  They've latched onto the only thing that they believe has a chance and it turns out to be Trump.  They're turned an obese guy with a combover and lifts in his shoes into some sort of macho hero.  It's pathetic.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 7

Good grief. This MAGAt thinks Biden can control a hurricane. And why would Biden “wipe out the east coast “? He lives there. 

image.png.5cd555ec892a8c5f63e4f0a1b095fefe.png

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 7

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic