IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 6: Maybe They'll Finally Abandon Him

GreyhoundFan

Did the Jewish space lasers change them?

• Confused 2
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Did the Jewish space lasers change them?

Jewish space lasers, Catholic satellites - six of one, half a dozen of another. These maniacs are equal-opportunity haters, it seems.

• Upvote 4

These people are so strange:

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 1
  • WTF 3

On 7/26/2023 at 3:57 AM, thoughtful said:

Jewish space lasers, Catholic satellites - six of one, half a dozen of another. These maniacs are equal-opportunity haters, it seems.

I swear this is a troll's conspiracy theory - how much crap can I get them to repeat kind of thing.

• Upvote 4

She is so desperate for him to pick her as his running mate. 

I doubt he knows how to play chess. He’d probably just throw the pieces out big his playpen. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

Somehow I don't think she realizes what being in a cult means.

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 3

So disgusting:

• WTF 7

Hard pass

• Eyeroll 3

Good gravy:

• Upvote 4
  • Eyeroll 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

These people are crazy.

• WTF 6

And I imagine Jesus is saying, "Behold these two assholes!  Follow them not!  I believe that the one with the crazy combover is the anti-Christ but Satan keeps insisting that he has better quality control than that."

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 10

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-ally-kari-lake-calls-for-republican-candidates-to-suspend-their-campaigns-in-order-for-embattled-ex-prez-to-win-2024-election/ar-AA1eHtKK?ocid=socialshare&pc=U531&cvid=85a94027de5f419d9017c85169447b52&ei=25

My guy can win! As long as he has no competition... Krazy Kari strikes again!

Kari Lake doesn't simply want Donald Trump to be the last man standing — she wants him to be the only Republican candidate!

Following the news that Trump had been indicted for his efforts to overturn the results of the 2020 election, the staunch MAGA supporter shockingly suggested that all other Republicans running for president should immediately stop campaigning.

"We are a nation in trouble right now, and I think the people see it very clearly, what’s going on," the conservative television personality told NewsMax's The Balance host Eric Bolling. "And, you know, they can keep doing this to President Trump. I believe his poll numbers will continue to go up."

"Frankly, they should suspend their campaigns and step behind and support President Trump and the American people so we can save this great country," she added.

"I really believe that those other people running in the Republican race should stand up, speak out in support of President Trump, talk about how this is an injustice unlike we’ve ever seen with our Department of Justice, going after an innocent man," she declared.

• Upvote 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 6

On this day of Trump's latest indictment, I thought I'd catch up on his paint-splattered fan, Jon McNaughton.

Lots of text to go with this one, explaining how all of these people are patriotic heroes:

Washington's prayer is what created our country (I'm just glad he didn't give George Trump's face):

• Eyeroll 2
  • Thank You 4

On 8/1/2023 at 8:46 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

So per the latest indictment, part of the case against Trump for election interference posits that he "was not delusional" and that he knew the election was NOT stolen. 

So it seems now his supporters are in a bit of a bind... did he know the election was not stolen and was therefore committing crimes, or did he believe the election was actually stolen and was therefore delusional? He of course has supporters who are equally delusional and believe the election was stolen, but it seems the majority of people in any position of power realize that it was not.

Either way I think it disqualifies him from running for president. If he is guilty of those sorts of crimes, he should be in prison. If he is not guilty because he was delusional - effectively a "not guilty by reason of insanity" plea of sorts - then he is not mentally competent to become president. 

He was never mentally competent to become president, but now it's coming up in a court case. Kind of like that time Tucker's show was deemed fiction because anyone with common sense ought to be able to tell it was all misinformation. Sad there's so little common sense among certain groups.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

For fuck’s sake 

• Eyeroll 10
  • WTF 1

Good grief

image.png.adc425a863dfafa0df53bf0af7435155.png

• Eyeroll 7
  • WTF 4

18 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Good grief

image.png.adc425a863dfafa0df53bf0af7435155.png

Ridiculous. 

And also delusional. Unfortunately for the rest of the country, people who think like this are the same sort who only believe God has answered their prayers or God's will has been done when something happens that matches what they want to happen. If God "shed light" on the indictments by continually proving they are true, and having Trump prove they are true through his deranged posts, or by having indictments be successful... they won't see it. 

Anything they like is "God's will", anything they don't is an attack by Satan. It's literally not possible for many of them to realize that they might be wrong, or misinformed, or misled. God himself could loom up over a cloud surrounded by singing angels and hit Trump with a lightning bolt from his finger in the middle of one of his rallies, and they would still declare that was an attack by the "deep state" aided by Satan and probably was created by Jewish space lasers. Even God couldn't get through to these people I think. 

• Upvote 9

BTs are insane:

image.png.27e402a04435234c1f2c65ae9d1eb8c5.png

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 1

I guess she's right. His policy is himself first.

• Upvote 3
  • Eyeroll 1

McNaughton thought this quote was an inspiring caption for a sketch:

images.jpg.83b3fa23ce4c9107d9348e438bd90b4e.jpg

I love the fact that he really made Trump look like a threatening mob boss  - does he even see it?

He's working on a painting showing, as he says, "Trump herding a stampede of wild Democrat elitist donkeys out of Washington."

Spoiler

image.png.1c493263d7208f5700dd492638ebb851.png

What a doofus.

• Eyeroll 9

No surprise 

• Upvote 10

A Branch Trumpvidian found out the hard way there's some stuff you don't do online.

The FBI on Wednesday shot and killed a Utah man who allegedly made online threats to kill President Joe Biden and New York prosecutor Alvin Bragg while serving a warrant at his Provo home, officials said.

The investigation involved the suspect making alleged threats against politicians and public figures, according to charging documents obtained by NBC News.

The suspect was identified in charging documents as Craig Deleeuw Robertson.

On Monday, Robertson allegedly made a threat referencing Biden's trip to Utah this week, saying he needed to prepare his camouflage and sniper rifle.

I'm not shedding any tears over him or his terrorist buddies.

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1

I hope they would be required to relinquish their U.S. citizenship 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 6

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic