IGNORED

Jana Duggar 12: Will She or Won't She?

nelliebelle1197

18 minutes ago, arareyeah said:

If both Jer and Jana fizzled out, there's a possibility that as the Smuggar case keeps going, the Wissmans decided to peace out as they don't want to tarnish their reputation?

Seems that Jer and Hannah are still together. They were pictured  together at the recent family camp.

• Upvote 11
  • Thank You 1

7 hours ago, arareyeah said:

If both Jer and Jana fizzled out, there's a possibility that as the Smuggar case keeps going, the Wissmans decided to peace out as they don't want to tarnish their reputation?

One of their daughters is married to a Beasley boy, so they are used to scandalous in-laws by now. 

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, fundiefriday said:

I wonder if neither Jana or Stephen want to relocate and that's a major issue/deal breaker.  Jana said that she'd move for the right person in an interview last year but saying it and actually doing it are very different things.  Everyone in her family lives in NWA except Jinger and Justin so I can definitely see her being afraid to move.

I can’t imagine it’s a huge deal since he’s a pilot with access to small planes. She could probably get home pretty easily. 

• Upvote 6

45 minutes ago, meep said:

One of their daughters is married to a Beasley boy, so they are used to scandalous in-laws by now. 

oh do please recap for those of us who may not know.....

2 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

oh do please recap for those of us who may not know.....

Stephen's sister Bethany is married to Dan Beasley. His brother is Josh Beasley who back in 2009 "accidentally" killed his wife Alaina in their kitchen with a shotgun. They did the whole courtship thing too, she used to have a blog (not sure if it's still around). In news articles, her family was understandably super angry, they didn't do the whole "we forgive you no matter what" schtick. The Beasley's and Wissmann's have been friends for many, many years. 

• Upvote 7
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 15
  • Thank You 6

6 minutes ago, meep said:

Stephen's sister Bethany is married to Dan Beasley. His brother is Josh Beasley who back in 2009 "accidentally" killed his wife Alaina in their kitchen with a shotgun. They did the whole courtship thing too, she used to have a blog (not sure if it's still around). In news articles, her family was understandably super angry, they didn't do the whole "we forgive you no matter what" schtick. The Beasley's and Wissmann's have been friends for many, many years. 

that's heavy.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, meep said:

Oh that is a thousand times darker than I thought it would be.

• Upvote 3
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 8

13 hours ago, meep said:

I looked up the story because I have never heard of the Beasleys, and the article I found said he shot her while "pretending to clear the apartment of intruders." The article quoted a blog post of Alaina's saying "Josh and I practice clearing the apartment in case an intruder were to come we have a plan of action in place." WTF? 

• Upvote 11
  • WTF 3
  • I Agree 1

17 hours ago, meep said:

Okay this is definitely terrible. If at least Jer & Hannah is still going on, perhaps the Wissmans don't care about having a pedo as their in-laws. Yikes yikes yikes yikes.

• Downvote 2
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, OHFL2009 said:

I looked up the story because I have never heard of the Beasleys, and the article I found said he shot her while "pretending to clear the apartment of intruders." The article quoted a blog post of Alaina's saying "Josh and I practice clearing the apartment in case an intruder were to come we have a plan of action in place." WTF? 

They definitely missed Rule #1 in Gun Safety 101 to "always treat the gun as if it was loaded." It's why I put "accidentally" in quotes. Like that is....super stupid. Beyond comprehension-level stupid. Like almost asking (Josh, not Alaina) for this to happen type of stupid. 

Edited by meep
  • Upvote 13

22 hours ago, meep said:

They definitely missed Rule #1 in Gun Safety 101 to "always treat the gun as if it was loaded." It's why I put "accidentally" in quotes. Like that is....super stupid. Beyond comprehension-level stupid. Like almost asking (Josh, not Alaina) for this to happen type of stupid. 

It reminds me of Freckled Fox’s ex husband. Luckily he didn’t kill her when he accidentally shot her. I think dumb ass cocky men are all over the place in fundieland. They think they won’t ever accidentally shoot someone and don’t follow the rules. 

• Upvote 10

Jeremiah posted a picture of a group celebrating the Arkansas football win. Is that Stephen with his arm around Jana? If not, who is it? No one is usually that close. And who is the girl with dark hair on the other end of the group? 

• Upvote 2
  • Thank You 2

Since it’s a story which will disappear, here’s a screenshot. It’s public.

54BCD266-29A3-4B5D-B2C4-523C0921A360.jpeg

Looks younger than Stephen?

Edited by Karma
I can spell, usually.
  • Upvote 2
  • Thank You 4

"Josh and I practice clearing the apartment in case an intruder were to come we have a plan of action in place." WTF? 

WTF indeed? "Clearing?" Is she saying that they would walk around with loaded guns picking out imaginary intruders? 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF 8

On 9/24/2021 at 3:14 PM, arareyeah said:

Okay this is definitely terrible. If at least Jer & Hannah is still going on, perhaps the Wissmans don't care about having a pedo as their in-laws. Yikes yikes yikes yikes.

So any person who has the bad luck to be related to someone like Josh Duggar has to be punished as well? What a really awful way to look at the world.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10

I have a biologically close relative who did time in prison for molesting their own kid. We share a very uncommon last name and a google search will inform anyone about it. I would hope like hell nobody is holding me to task for that human garbage.

• Upvote 21
  • Love 14

Ok so jeans on Jana that she would have put on whilst in the tth I’m assuming. She was staying there before going to the game or was this an away game? 
secondly I’m no body language expert but I see a lot of tension in janas neck in this smile. Some one is trying a little to hard. Though to be fair it is only one photo 

thirdly I assume that is (as mentioned above) cousin Evan’s sister? (Michelle’s side). EEA6C185-0D06-4041-A0F9-445C1559A7BF.thumb.png.9abb7b99689cbee69a2a867618e5206b.png

Spoiler

CD951711-90DF-4C1F-A24A-FE5F64164BAF.thumb.png.b2113a0e478c9c65d2d55e887780bf01.png

Edited by AussieKrissy
Edit to add pic and say ripped jeans at that…
  • Upvote 1
  • Thank You 1

59 minutes ago, AussieKrissy said:

Ok so jeans on Jana that she would have put on whilst in the tth I’m assuming. She was staying there before going to the game or was this an away game? 
secondly I’m no body language expert but I see a lot of tension in janas neck in this smile. Some one is trying a little to hard. Though to be fair it is only one photo 

thirdly I assume that is (as mentioned above) cousin Evan’s sister? (Michelle’s side).

Hide contents

Game was in Texas….lots of traveling lately for Jana. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 2

Endlessly ironic that the Duggars are die-hard Razorback fans when a) they are not allowed to play organised sports b) they are not allowed to attend secular school/college at all and c) the football, cheer and dance team uniforms are defrauding according to their modesty standards.

Hypocrisy runs rampant in Duggar-land. 

• Upvote 30
  • I Agree 15

41 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Endlessly ironic that the Duggars are die-hard Razorback fans when a) they are not allowed to play organised sports b) they are not allowed to attend secular school/college at all and c) the football, cheer and dance team uniforms are defrauding according to their modesty standards.

EXACTLY!!!!

• Upvote 11

51 minutes ago, HideousGreenShirt said:

Hypocrisy seems to be the only reliable factor for the Duggars. Opinions, beliefs, affiliations, etc. all change, but at least they stay true to themselves in the hypocrisy department 🤣

• Upvote 20
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1

4 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

thirdly I assume that is (as mentioned above) cousin Evan’s sister? (Michelle’s side). 

That's Lauren Nakatsu, Katey's younger sister. All the Nakatsus relocated to Arkansas around when Katey got engaged.

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

5 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

Not just jeans, ripped jeans! Jeans that expose her knee(s)! Next thing you know, Miss Jana is going to show up with a streak of purple in her hair…

• Upvote 2

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic