IGNORED

XGay Greg and Dede: Dede Doing Comedy

keepercjr

17 hours ago, Ali said:

He also had an xgay mobile.

I remember the X-gay mobile.  And the ex-gay ministry.  I have a vague memory of them trying to convert people at a McDonalds ambush and victimize unsuspecting McDonald's customers. 

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • Haha 1

Oh man I cant express the joy when I see a new Dede and Ex-Gay Greg update on FJ.

Is it just me or does have Jill Rod have certain Dede vibes from several years ago, at the height of their "fame"? The grifting, the endless preaching with a hyper joyous attitude, radio show, etc. I'm almost shocked Jill never had a phantom pregnancy for the resulting grift.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

On 11/29/2020 at 11:17 AM, keepercjr said:

Dede starts at 3:45  I will admit I have not watched it yet.

And here is the fabulous duo a few days ago for Greg’s birthday

https://boothpics.com/E0OR/c359ob?fbclid=IwAR2nCuiJWKzXlFY6NMOCcqdrk-MVqE6Pstece0iSztplC1NZGETpEkyThQY

Oh-em-gee, she is AWFUL!! I really tried to give her a fair shot, but I could only take about two minutes before I noped out  

@MayMay1123 Don’t worry, you definitely didn’t miss anything!

On 12/1/2020 at 8:51 AM, MayMay1123 said:

Xgay Greg and DeDe were the first fundies I read on fj. I went all the way to the beginning and read every thread, straight through. Took me three weeks. I just couldn't believe what I was reading! Now... Dede, you ain't funny, girl. Maybe it got better after the 30 seconds or so that I lasted, but I doubt it. 

• Upvote 2

• 1 year later...

Still doing comedy, I see.  She has material for sure, just none she wants to use.  Any routine that can include a gay ex husband, an ex gay husband, a phantom 20 month pregnancy, conversions at McDonalds and an Xgay Mobile is the makings of an HBO special for sure.  Dig deep, DeDe.

• Haha 7

• 8 months later...

Hey, I've been wondering about them every once in a while. I have been following a year long triplet pregnancy and it has reminded me of them every time someone posts an update. I see that Greg hasn't been doing much but Dede has been in 21+ shows!? 

26 minutes ago, RainbowSky said:

Hey, I've been wondering about them every once in a while. I have been following a year long triplet pregnancy and it has reminded me of them every time someone posts an update. I see that Greg hasn't been doing much but Dede has been in 21+ shows!? 

Ooh, please share on the one year triplet pregnancy!

1 hour ago, Giraffe said:

Ooh, please share on the one year triplet pregnancy!

A summary would not do justice. Start at the oldest thread and work your way forward. It is a worthwhile read.

• Thank You 1

1 hour ago, Ali said:

A summary would not do justice. Start at the oldest thread and work your way forward. It is a worthwhile read.

Oh, it was Dede who claimed a year long triplet pregnancy? This I need to read! Glad my weekend’s fairly open.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2023 at 8:49 PM, Giraffe said:

Oh, it was Dede who claimed a year long triplet pregnancy? This I need to read! Glad my weekend’s fairly open.

No. Someone else currently.

Dede just claimed one.

The other chick was "due" in September but then that came and went so the babies were really due later and she just used September because that's when they were supposed to be born. She stayed pregnant because the two boys were bigger than the girl so they needed to stay in for her to catch up. She told someone in December that she'd had the babies and they were doing well in the NICU....then a few days later, she was in labor. And has been in labor a few times now. And they're still in there now!

it just reminds me of Dede every time I see an update lol. 

But PLEASE start from the beginning of Greg and Dede if you didn't originally!

Edited by RainbowSky

18 hours ago, RainbowSky said:

No. Someone else currently.

Dede just claimed one.

The other chick was "due" in September but then that came and went so the babies were really due later and she just used September because that's when they were supposed to be born. She stayed pregnant because the two boys were bigger than the girl so they needed to stay in for her to catch up. She told someone in December that she'd had the babies and they were doing well in the NICU....then a few days later, she was in labor. And has been in labor a few times now. And they're still in there now!

it just reminds me of Dede every time I see an update lol. 

But PLEASE start from the beginning of Greg and Dede if you didn't originally!

Please tell me more about a phantom triplet pregnancy. Are there public posts?

4 hours ago, keen23 said:

Please tell me more about a phantom triplet pregnancy. Are there public posts?

Mostly not, sadly. The dude locked his stuff down pretty well when people started asking what the fuck a few months ago. I really wish I could just show you lol

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Just came here to say that after hearing so much about Xgay Greg and Dede on other boards, I had to come here and see what the hype was all about.  It did not disappoint.  This was one hell of a rabbit hole.  I don't think I ever laughed so hard reading an FJ thread until I came across this one.  So thank you for the recommendation, and in the immortal words of Jerry Garcia: "What a long, strange trip it's been."    

Edited by HeartsAFundie
  • Upvote 3