Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Blackcurrant
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Orange
  • Banana
  • Apple
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal
keepercjr

XGay Greg and Dede: Dede Doing Comedy

Recommended Posts

keepercjr

Dede, now known as DeAnn Alaine, did an online comedy show last night.  They live in Orlando, Florida where they are gainfully employee and she has regular time with her son.  Dede starts at 3:45  I will admit I have not watched it yet.

 And here is the fabulous duo a few days ago for Greg’s birthday

https://boothpics.com/E0OR/c359ob?fbclid=IwAR2nCuiJWKzXlFY6NMOCcqdrk-MVqE6Pstece0iSztplC1NZGETpEkyThQY

 

Edited by Coconut Flan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl

Erma Gerd!  Ex-Gay and Dede look so normal in those pics, and are, amazingly, still together. 

Outstanding find!  I just checked Dede's facebook and she works at Universal Orlando Resort. 

A steady job is so much better than driving around grifting. 

Edited by Howl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
1 hour ago, AmazonGrace said:

It's about how she's a happy person and that's why she is being discriminated against.

And there's singing.

I really hate whoever is laughing in the background.

I'm sad that she didn't sing this:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16strong

Eurgh, Dede is not funny. I don't think I made it 10 seconds in. What a cringefest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Giraffe

Wow. That’s my introduction to her. I lasted about 30 seconds and felt second hand embarrassment the whole time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl
12 hours ago, Giraffe said:

felt second hand embarrassment the whole time

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 7
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Iamhispurity
12 minutes ago, Howl said:

Is there a German word for that? Of any language has a word for that feeling, it would be German. 

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

  • Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 17
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
formergothardite

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

  • Upvote 8
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl
2 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Yeah, we call it fremdschämen (feeling ashamed on someone elses behalf).

Thank you! It's perfect! Also easy to remember. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

Dede needs to give up comedy.  Find a different dream. 

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

I remember Greg saying that it was the fault of their detractors that Dede wasn't pregnant. If all of us had truly believed in their "miracle baby," then it would have come true. :roll:

  • Upvote 1
  • WTF 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmazonGrace

Well I mean, that's how all my pregnancies happened. Everyone believed that I was pregnant, and three months later there was a miraculous full term baby.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 10
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MayMay1123

Xgay Greg and DeDe were the first fundies I read on fj. I went all the way to the beginning and read every thread, straight through. Took me three weeks. I just couldn't believe what I was reading! Now... Dede, you ain't funny, girl. Maybe it got better after the 30 seconds or so that I lasted, but I doubt it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
21 hours ago, formergothardite said:

I wonder of they ever think about the time they faked a pregnancy and scammed people out of money and baby items. If I remember correctly Dede's parents were rather upset over the pregnancy lie. I can't help but wonder if they ever talked about it or if it is one of those things they all just pretend never happened.  

I think they had convinced themselves it was true, a miracle. Then at some point it went on too long and they knew, but were embarrassed.

So I don't think it was intentionally a scam, at least not at first. And even when they had to know it wasn't real I think it was maintained more out of shame than greed.

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
6 hours ago, Petronella said:

Can anyone recap for the newcomers to their story, and for the forgetful? How long did the claimed pregnancy go on for? Thirteen months? More?

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

This post has a summary of the first year:

This one explains the "small horse lung pregnancy" joke:

The end of the pregnancy:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
cindyluvs24

I watched her up to the verse in the song about Daniel and then I had to shut her off in the name of quarantine self care. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
CrazyLurkerLady

I am so glad XGG and Dede have resurfaced! They're the reason I came here in the first place!

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nelliebelle1197
8 hours ago, Howl said:

@Peas n carrots has an excellent Ex-Gay Greg avatar.  

I miss her.

And why the hell is Greg is still with a woman? I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
14 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Dede claimed that God informed her that she was pregnant in "early April" of 2012 and XGay Greg made the announcement that ended the ruse on November 20, 2013.

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Howl
11 hours ago, nelliebelle1197 said:

I fully expected him to be crushing the beach in Florida with DeDe’s StillGay XHusband

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

Edited by Howl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cartmann99
4 hours ago, Petronella said:

20 months!! Wow! Longer than I remembered.

I feel sorry for them. They seemed to really believe it.

The FJ members who were reading the thread while caring for the full-term babies they'd conceived and given birth to during the span of Dede's "pregnancy" was a surreal touch.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
nelliebelle1197
4 hours ago, Howl said:

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

Yes, I am pretty certain he is and that was one of the reasons she wanted to get the kid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ali
On 12/2/2020 at 8:35 AM, Howl said:

Whoa!  Hold the lung foal and wait a gosh darn minute!  Did I ever know that Dede's ex-husband is gay? I know it's been awhile but how did that salient detail escape me?

I sure hope their son has a chance at normalcy. 

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

 

Edited by Ali

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Petronella
13 hours ago, Ali said:

He wore a blazer embroidered with the testimony that he used to be gay but God set him free. @Peas n carrots has a picture of him wearing it for her avatar. Unfortunately you can't see it well.

He also had an xgay mobile.

Here is a link to a video where is is wearing an embroidered shirt:

 

Yes, that’s Greg, her current husband. I think the question being asked about her ex-husband, father of her child. Is that right?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.