• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

• fraurosena

image.png.24292e340f1f9af3c8af0ea176b3ffde.png

"Wake Me Up Before You Go Go"

How are you feeling this morning? I’m actually feeling pretty good compared to how I felt when I went to bed just a few short hours ago.

Donald Trump was leading in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. When I woke up, he had lost the lead in Michigan and Wisconsin. Honestly, it looks like Biden is going to take those.

What am I worried about? First, that Trump somehow pulls it out. I’m worried that even if Biden wins, Trump fights it to the courts and in the state legislatures. He’s calling vote counting “fraud.” He’s declared himself the winner even though they’re still counting. I’m worried about this country because no matter the outcome, it’s seriously divided. I’m worried about this country because no matter what, half of it isn’t just racist like they were four years ago. They’re OK with baby jails and a man-child playing president who lied to them while a virus killed over 230,000 people. They’re OK with a guy who wants the nation divided.

If I was going to select the kind of place I wanted to live in, it wouldn’t be this place. But it is this place. I was born here. I’m going to fight for it…just like I have been for the past four years.

I think Biden’s going to win but keep in mind, I’m a cartoonist. But, looking at the polls, you’re doing just as well to listen to me as you are listening to them. Also, I was wrong four years ago.

Yes, this nation is pretty much screwed but I’m not jumping yet.

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic