IGNORED

Political Memes, Comics, and other Shenanigans, Part 23

GreyhoundFan

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

20201103_bennett1.JPG

If only the elections could be decided this way. Can you imagine Trump running? :pb_lol:

• Haha 11

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• GreyhoundFan

• ADoyle90815

• AnywhereButHere

• fraurosena

image.png.a4f330e15dbbf795e33e51ac7a44943d.png

"Y'all Qaeda"

As you probably saw on the news, Trump rednecks were harassing a Biden/Harris campaign bus in Texas. They surrounded the bus, were waving weapons, and one vehicle was nearly ran off the road. Donald Trump is upset the FBI is “investigating” it.

Here’s a tip, kids: If you’re going to do anything bad, do it while wearing a MAGA hat. You won’t be arrested immediately because the authorities will have to “investigate” it before any arrests are made. Even with this situation in Texas, they’re looking to see if the Biden/Harris people are at fault for having their bus surrounded by Trump goobers. His truck looked at my truck funny.

Donald Trump even claimed the MAGAt convoy was “protecting” the Biden/Harris bus. And he tweeted out a video of the incident with, “I love Texas.”

Don Jr. encouraged them to stage the attack. Marco Rubio shouted at a MAGA rally, “We love what they do!”

In other locations, the MAGAts on wheels are blocking roads and shutting down bridges. Have there been any arrests? That’s not rhetorical. Have there been any arrests?

This is what the Trump era has brought us. If you don’t like what someone has to say, run ’em off the road.

Meanwhile, the MAGAts at a MAGA rally chanted, “Fire Fauci.” Donald Trump said to wait and see what happens after the election. Why after? Because he’s a coward and is afraid that if he does it before, it’ll hurt him? Or, is he saying “after” because he’s lying to his people? Is he giving them false hate hope?

Donald Trump supporters are the worst of America.

But let’s be honest. We’re all a little surprised it hasn’t been worse than this. The day’s not over yet. I expect the worst to happen between after all the votes are counted and the inauguration.

This is all your getting for a blog today because the Live Blog is tonight. I gotta rest up.

• Upvote 8

20201103_red4.JPG

Edited by GreyhoundFan
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 12

Steven Colbert, pointing out how many cases of Covid-19 have resulted from Trump's screamfests,  said "He doesn't have a campaign, he has the touring company of

Spoiler

image.png.e9a1f87b062b545e7202cba3f06cdd7a.png

• Haha 5

image.png.c12653309e865a993bfe0c6dc84d7472.png

Live Blog 2020

The tradition continues, kids. This year, it’s coming to you live from Washington, DC. I am a short walk from the the White House. The only thing between me and it are a few blocks, thousands of cops, military, Secret Service agents, attack dogs, and a huge chain link fence.

Tonight, I’ll be sitting in my hotel room and posting quick sketches of breaking news as results pour in. Occasionally, I’ll venture outside and report what’s going on in the streets.

Here are the details for tonight’s show:

Time: I don’t know. It’ll start when it starts.

Number of posts and cartoons: I don’t know.

Where you can see it: Here at Claytoonz.com. Updates will also be made on Facebook, Twitter, and Instragram. Follow me on each platform. Links are on the right-hand side of this page.

How you can see it: Subscribe to claytoonz. There’s a link on the right. Supposedly, you’ll receive an email for each new post. You can stay on this page and refresh all night or you can watch one of my social media pages and hit refresh all night.

Time it will be over: I don’t know.

Time Clay will lose his mind: Sometime between midnight and 6:00 a.m.

Should I bother Clay by sending him emails and direct messages while he’s working? No. You should not do that but some people will do it anyway.

Can I comment on each post? Yes and please. All comments are welcomed and encouraged. I love hearing from you when I don’t have to reply.

Can I curse? Yes. All curse words are welcomed and encouraged.

Will there be sandwiches? Yes but not for you.

When will Clay sleep? Never.

image.png.871a53a7ed1b4c7d27f5327f3cf021a2.png

image.png.8f1212b2acf874a2f0aca347de29b2ab.png

• Haha 4

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic