IGNORED

Cousin Amy in Nashville?

IReallyAmHopewell

I think I read somewhere that Amy is in Nashville--anyone remember that? I wonder if they are filming her while they are at the Country Music hall of fame? Earlier this year/late last year she supposedly did a demo cd....

Can she just go away already? I don't understand why she's still on the show. It serves no purpose and she's such an irritating famewhore!

Examiner.com recently had an article on her. A record producer is supposedly working with her in Nashville for an album or a demo.

Can she sing?

I think she is an ok singer. She sings better than Boob's kids. I don't think she has the talent to make it big.

they are at the Country Music hall of fame
Another TLC-inspired waste of time. According to their own words, the Duggars don't listen to country music, or ANY music that "has a beat and you can dance to it." They pretended not to know who Dolly Parton is, so WHY would they give a toss about seeing the Country Music Hall of Fame?

Oh, yeah, it's a freebie. Ooookaaaaay, then, let those "biblical' standards fall where they may! We're ALWAYS up for a freebie!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(because one eyeroll just can't convey how I feel)

Another TLC-inspired waste of time. According to their own words, the Duggars don't listen to country music, or ANY music that "has a beat and you can dance to it." They pretended not to know who Dolly Parton is, so WHY would they give a toss about seeing the Country Music Hall of Fame?

Oh, yeah, it's a freebie. Ooookaaaaay, then, let those "biblical' standards fall where they may! We're ALWAYS up for a freebie!

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

(because one eyeroll just can't convey how I feel)

Yup it's just another freebie. Boob and Mullett will probably pretend not to know who a lot of country singers are at the Country Hall of Fame.

Archived