IGNORED

Ivanka and Jared 3: Treason Barbie and Ken

GreyhoundFan

3 hours ago, SPHASH said:

White trash as usual

Tiffany-Trump-Wedding-111222_5-6cd2fb4285d843cfb442fbe09285f85f.webp

Tiffany-Trump-Wedding-111222_2-701f70f3e8324b4fa71a3f1cee50d29c.webp

Trump looks like crap here (and I'm okay with that).  Has he gotten more unsteady on his feet and abandoned the lifts?

I like her dress but the floral decorations are hideous.

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Xan said:

like her dress but the floral decorations are hideous.

I am so glad I'm not the only one thinking that. Not my taste at all. Seriously (and Kaylee)'s wedding was more tasteful.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3

8 hours ago, Xan said:

Trump looks like crap here (and I'm okay with that).  Has he gotten more unsteady on his feet and abandoned the lifts?

I like her dress but the floral decorations are hideous.

His hair isn’t baby shit yellow. Wonder why his Ivanka baby sitter went with silver. 

• Upvote 6

Looking at this picture again, a several things jump out at me.

1923682766_Screenshot(11856).png.4a35a77be5b4449881b1cf3e596578df.png

At least Eric is trying to make it look like a family photo with his arm behind Tiffany.  Even Baron is standing a bit closer to his dad.  Donny is not turned towards Tiffany or touching her at all.  He's just there doing his usual thumbs up pose.  Someone should have explained to him in single syllable words that he wasn't doing a political photo shoot.  And look how much bronzer he put on.  And he's shorter than Don Jr. here.  What's up with that?

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, Xan said:

At least Eric is trying to make it look like a family photo with his arm behind Tiffany.  Even Baron is standing a bit closer to his dad.  Donny is not turned towards Tiffany or touching her at all.  He's just there doing his usual thumbs up pose.  Someone should have explained to him in single syllable words that he wasn't doing a political photo shoot.  And look how much bronzer he put on.  And he's shorter than Don Jr. here.  What's up with that?

Here are some more questions:

Why does Tiffany have such a teeny-tiny bunch of flowers?

Why do Trump and Barron have flowers in opposing breast pockets, and why don't Junior and Eric have flowers at all?

Why are Eric, Barron and Trump in black suits, but Junior in dark blue? 

Why does Eric have a white tie, while the others have a black one?

When did Ivanka change her pink, waistless dress for a blue night gown?

Why do I even care?

• Upvote 9
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Here are some more questions:

Why does Tiffany have such a teeny-tiny bunch of flowers?

Why do Trump and Barron have flowers in opposing breast pockets, and why don't Junior and Eric have flowers at all?

Why are Eric, Barron and Trump in black suits, but Junior in dark blue? 

Why does Eric have a white tie, while the others have a black one?

When did Ivanka change her pink, waistless dress for a blue night gown?

Why do I even care?

Several acquaintances have kids who are getting married. They’ve said the small bouquet is pretty popular. 

I’m guessing Udvay and Quesay weren’t actually members of the wedding party, this they don’t have boutonnières and have different color suits. 

I think Vanky’s pink outfit was for the rehearsal dinner and the night gown was for the actual wedding. 

I think that, much like me, you don’t actually care, but it’s fun to mock these people. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Xan said:

Daddy’s smile looks like a Rod kid’s pained grimace. Seriously he looks un well. 

• I Agree 4

What I really want is for someone to yell, "Put down your thumb, you old fool!"  I'm sick to death of that thumbs up pose.  You certainly don't do it in a wedding picture.  

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Xan said:

What I really want is for someone to yell, "Put down your thumb, you old fool!"  I'm sick to death of that thumbs up pose.  You certainly don't do it in a wedding picture.  

Right??? He looks like he is posing with some random MAGA moron, not his own daughter.  JFC, he has no idea what appropriate behavior looks like.  

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

2 hours ago, Xan said:

I'm sick of his thumbs up and the stupid pointing at the person next to him.

image.png.796eeafdd14615088ac313aeb4376612.png

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

2 hours ago, Becky said:

Right??? He looks like he is posing with some random MAGA moron, not his own daughter.  JFC, he has no idea what appropriate behavior looks like.  

To be fair, he might have forgotten that was his daughter. 

5 hours ago, Xan said:

And he's shorter than Don Jr. here.  What's up with that?

Maybe he's getting shorter. Or Don Jr. is wearing lifts. Or both.

• Haha 13

5 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Why do I even care?

I don't care either.  I just enjoy laughing at them.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

I find Ivanka's outfit truly bizarre.  Bubble gum and sequins.

Tiffany looks really nice but how does that dress stay up?  Also, wouldn't the view from anyone taller than her be rather revealing?

• Upvote 7

16 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I find Ivanka's outfit truly bizarre.  Bubble gum and sequins.

Tiffany looks really nice but how does that dress stay up?  Also, wouldn't the view from anyone taller than her be rather revealing?

That is probably the point. 

• Upvote 4

I’m just petty enough to laugh at this:

Kimmy’s dress is odd.

• Haha 12
  • Thank You 1

10 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Kimmy’s dress is odd.

I'd like to believe Kimmy's stylist secretly hates her guts and did that to her on purpose.  What a peculiar outfit, especially for a wedding.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 5

Ooh, how long before Vanky is just “someone who brought me a Diet Coke once?”

• Upvote 8
  • Thank You 1

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Curiouser and curiouser wondering how Treason Ken managed to attend without Treason Barbie to pull the string in his back. 

• Upvote 6

On 11/13/2022 at 9:03 PM, GreyhoundFan said:

Kimmy’s dress is odd.

That dress is the kind of dress I would have made for my Barbie dolls out of fabric scraps from my mother’s scrap bag. Those shoes are the shoes I would have found dazzling when I was ten and didn’t have any clue about taste or style. 

13 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Has anyone told Voldemoron daughter-wife has jumped ship? I have absolutely nothing except my petty bitch side to base this comment on, but maybe she’s suddenly decided to bail out of politics because she’s cooperating with one or more investigations to save her tacky self. It’s pretty weird to go from “I’m Daddy’s REAL First Lady” to “I’m noping out of it all!” without a very solid motivation like minimizing civil and/or criminal exposure. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

5 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

@AlmostSavedAtTacoBell  "Voldemoron"! I love it!  Thank god I've mastered the art of turning a laugh into a cough. I hope anyway... My office thinks I'm weird enough. 😂

I can’t take credit, I stole it from others who post here!

24 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

@AlmostSavedAtTacoBell I do like Tiffany's dress by Elie Saab, though. I love sparkles. 

Ivanka's dress was so thin you can see the boning. 

Tiff’s dress was great. She understood the assignment. Ivanka was a disaster head to toe. 

• Upvote 3