IGNORED

Make Women Great Again

AmericanRose

This popped up on Mr. Atheist yesterday, and though I saw it was mentioned on Transformed Wife's thread a few months ago... I had a few words to say about it. Also, this is my first thread. :D

First, they thoughtfully postponed the convention until October. It's taking place in Orlando... I seem to remember Make America Straight Again was in Orlando... what is it with Florida??

If you act now, you can get your ticket for the low low price of... $1099! But act fast, before it goes back up to $1999!
PS:  "25% Discount Available for all Law Enforcement, Military, First Responders, and Young Women ages 18-25."
I assume to convince the former three groups that they're living their lives wrong, and as for the latter... to convince someone at an impressionable age how they should live their lives.

What does your exorbitantly priced ticket get you? Well, so far it gets you 3 days of being preached at by 615 men! And there's possibly more to come! They seem to have space for 16 speakers.

However! The conference will be 100% funded by women (true: only 'natural born women' are allowed to buy tickets) - so that makes it alright! Though I do wonder if they're going to demand birth certificates to make sure their attendees are 'natural born women'.

So! Ladies, you can spend $1100 - $2000 to hear men preach at you about...

Everything is women's fault.
No, seriously, they say this:
"THE MOST PRO-WOMAN EVENT ON PLANET EARTH"

And then proceed to blame women for everything.

"DESTINED TO BE THE MANSPLAINING EVENT OF THE CENTURY"
Well, at least they admit it, though it sounds pretty damn weird.

Women today are being taught to act more like men. Where has that led us? Skyrocketing rates of broken families, a documented decline in female happiness since the 1970s (I'm going to need a proper source for this, as everything I've read suggests that, shockingly enough, women are happier when not forced to stay in unhappy marriages and have more kids than they can care for), endless social and dating dysfunction (because of course that's women's fault), and America at the #1 spot in the world for single motherhood. No longer will you have to give in to toxic bullying feminist dogma and go against your ancient, biological nature as a woman, the men have arrived to help #MWGA.

EXPERIENCE a miraculous three day (and night) event with iconic 100% pure male speakers gathered from the worldwide manosphere community to help you dramatically improve your life as a woman and total femininity.Brought together to create positive media for women, make women great again, and to help supercharge your personal growth on the path to becoming your very own ideal woman.

My ideal woman is strong, independent, and unafraid to choose whatever life's path makes her happy. I've known several SAHM's, and I've never seen or heard someone try to shame them for being one. Well, except for that old man at the grocery store in my hometown, who assumed a young married woman was sponging off her husband...
Also: what is a pure male, and the idea that men need to tell women that it's fine to be their idea of a woman is just gross.

FEMININITY > FEMINISM

Hiding under a mask of fake progress, feminism today has become a radical assault on all forms of positive, traditional femininity - you know, the one hard coded into your DNA. Through an onslaught of anti-feminine propaganda spanning generations, women today have been pushed to act like men and DENY their own feminine nature. This has left millions of women feeling unhappy, confused, frustrated, and hopeless. At The 22 Convention you will learn the truth that unhealthy militant feminists have been hiding from you your entire life in their war on men, boys, fathers, and women who simply enjoy being feminine.

Everything has an extreme side. However, that doesn't make it mainstream. I've never met any of these 'militant feminists' who think men should cease to exist or whatever, and I've been around a bit.

THE WAR ON MOTHERHOOD

America is officially the #1 country on the planet for unwed single motherhood (source) after a dramatic rise in recent decades. “Single Parenthood” of any kind is just another way of saying “broken family.” Statistics conclusively show that this is absolutely devastating for children, as well as mothers (source). Poverty, crime, mental health issues, and overall decline in well being is rampant today in America and the West in this context, thanks to feminist anti-motherhood propaganda. Generations of women have been lied to with “you can have it all”, a clever way of tricking them into de-prioritizing motherhood until ~90% of their eggs are dead by 30. This has led millions of women down a path of endless heartbreak, dead-end relationships, and left children at significantly heightened risk of birth defects via geriatric pregnancies. Today, we are witnessing the slow motion collapse of intentional motherhood and intact family formation.

First, it's better for kids if their parents divorce if the parents want to. I wished desperately as a kid that my parents would divorce... it's not always a bad thing. Also, staying together "for the sake of the kids" is a terrible thing to put on a kid! My grandparents stayed together... and my grandfather was arrested numerous times throughout the decades for alcohol, and at one point held a gun to my grandmother's head for a night and screamed about how the FBI was after him, while my mom and her sisters hid, terrified. Yeah, you should totally stay in that marriage - and they did, until my youngest aunt was in her teens.
Though I know scientifically fertility begins it's downward spiral after 30, my ancestors had kids at a regular pace with seemingly no trouble until ~43, so I'm not buying the panic that you must be married and spawning by 30.
Also, I believe those 'geriatric pregnancies' (are any of the speakers doctors? No? Hmm) are an example of 'intentional motherhood'. Do they really want a bunch of unplanned kids born? Well, probably, since these fellows likely believe it will tie a woman to them for life.

BEAUTY AND THE OBESITY

Over 80 million women in America today are overweight or obese (source). These epidemic level numbers are no secret in spite of endless hyper-fit photoshop pictures of Instagram celebrities at ridiculously low body fat levels. Nevertheless, being sick and obese (a recognized disease in modern medicine) is not beautiful. Taking good self-care of your body is beautiful in process and outcome. Men admire healthy, fit women. They are after all sizing you up for reproduction, and your decisions will be passed on to your children through the choices you make via epigenetics. At The 22 Convention, you’ll learn how women have been lied to about “body positivity” and how you can embrace #beautypositivity right away!

Oh good, men can tell women how they should look to attract men!
Telling a fat person they're fat doesn't do anything.

THE WAR ON LOVE & ROMANCE

At incredible speed, the saying “Where did all the good men go?” suddenly became “Where did all the MEN go?” Believe us, men are saying the same thing in reverse today. The truth is that both positive masculinity and femininity have been under relentless attack for decades. Both have taken catastrophic social, cultural, personal, and philosophic damage for tens of millions of people. The result is a depolarized mess where men act like women, women act like men, everyone’s confused, and nothing “works” anymore. At The 22 Convention you’ll learn about the drivers behind this bizarre and stupid social experiment, what you can do to heal the damage and pain it’s caused you, and how to find awesome men and build healthy relationships.

Good grief, what a bunch of dramatic. Go to a bar or club or whatever (I was never into that scene, but I assume that's still a way to meet people), volunteer at something that interests you, join an app or a meet-up... there's plenty of ways to meet people that might suit your interests!
Of course, they might not be thin, beautiful and submissive - just the way these men want - but most women nowadays aren't interested in re-enacting some 1950s fantasy. And that's what the 1950s were - a fantasy.
Also, I have an idea that everything wrong with America today is going to be blamed on feminists, so... spend thousands to hear some men tell you that women screwed everything up! And only men can fix it!

RAISE YOUR FEMININITY BY 500%

For the past several hundred thousand years of human life on this planet, masculine men have preferred feminine women in all areas of life; from the kitchen to the bedroom, dating to relationships, marriage, family, and beyond. High quality masculine men want high quality feminine women to mother their children and set great examples for their daughters. Our speakers will teach you what men and women of prior generations FAILED to teach you as a direct result of feminist meddling and sabotage. These are the relationship and life talks radical feminists do not want you to hear.

There's nothing stopping parents from teaching their kids whatever they want. However, it's entirely likely they saw what garbage they were raised with, and decided not to pass it down to their kids. My grandma (accountant at a steel company) thought it was weird when my mom stopped working. If I had come to her and told her I was going to be a SAHW and 'serve' my husband, she would have been quick to talk sense into me! And as we're from the rural midwest, I don't think there was 'feminist brainwashing' at play. In fact, I remember when I was 15 my mother told me I would need a man to support me!

GET PREGNANT AND HAVE UNLIMITED* BABIES!

For decades, feminism has derided women who want to prioritize motherhood and family. Shamed them, mocked them, ridiculed them as servants of some mysterious patriarchy boogeyman. These clever manipulations were designed to weed you out of the gene pool and forever prevent you from embracing the sacred responsibility, honor, and adventure of motherhood - a journey your half of the human race is uniquely equipped for. *Our speakers will teach you the skills to get wifed up, knocked up, and have as many babies as your heart desires with the time and fertility you have left, and how to bounce back to amazing health and wellness without extreme diets or stress. The clock is ticking and your babies are soon to be kicking!

Uggggh this one is the worst! I've also never seen anything shaming women for having families; in fact, that's usually what stories lead with - mom of two, wife of whoever, etc. It's automatically assumed that a mother is more relatable.
This is just so gross. I hate when women are reduced to puddles of helplessness, needing to 'catch' a man and have babies, otherwise their womanhood is questioned. There are other things in life, and for all this talk of how women are shamed if they're interested in following a traditional path (spoiler alert: though there might be a few who question SAHM's and so on, they're far from the majority and their most likely reaction once assured this is what the woman really wants to do is likely to be 'oh okay'). In fact, I believe we most often have to de-program ourself from the default - until I was 16 I assumed I would marry and have kids, because that's women did. And until I was somewhere in my 20s I assumed I would get married, because again, that's women did... though the idea didn't (and still doesn't) appeal to me.

BEAT THE COMPETITION - BECOME THE ULTIMATE WIFE

How many of your friends are stuck in the notorious “friends with benefits” zone? Endlessly riding a roller coaster of heartbreak, betrayal, and despair? Many women say they want to “get married” but how many truly want to become the best wives ever for their husbands and themselves? Learn the secrets of becoming the ultimate wife material in today’s hyper-competitive, dystopian, sexual marketplace of Photoshop, camera angles, and cheap sugar baby sexuality. Learn the truth about open communication, trust, submission, dominance, and functional, healthy, positive relationships that respect your nature as a woman.

None. Probably because we all know how to communicate with those we're attracted to, instead of trying to be coy and play games.
Re the bolded: oh okay, they want a slender, attractive woman they can have a master/slave relationship with! Yeah, they need this conference because that would be a hard sell.

MAKE FITNESS GREAT AGAIN

Women’s health is in crisis today. Mainstream advice is fundamentally broken, low quality garbage, and our speakers have the best answers for getting healthy, fit, strong, and staying that way the rest of your life with reasonable, sustainable effort. For yourself, for the man you love, and for your current and future children who will depend on you to be truly great! You’ll learn how to be fit for life through daily choices, not some extreme program or insane effort level that’s impossible to sustain.

Have them babies... but make sure you get fit again ASAP after each one! You are never allowed to gain weight no matter what, otherwise your husband will be justified in finding you repulsive and cheating and/or finding a younger model!
How to get fit: eat healthy, watch your portions, and move. Voila, I saved everyone $1000!

THE DREAM TEAM (or nightmare, but whatever):

ANTHONY DREAM JOHNSON

1st President of The Manosphere, unstoppable American entrepreneur, founder of The 21 Convention, Chairman of 21 Studios, co-founder & CEO of The Red Man Group. His mission is to create positive media for men, destroy the feminist establishment, and make women great again!

... yeah, he sounds like a swell guy who just wants to send women back to the early 1900s (before women had the vote). I think he would be shocked to learn that even back then, not all women were submissive little doves.

ALEXANDER J.A CORTES

Trainer, Writer, and Speaker: Alexander is a multitalented fitness guru and modern day philosopher winning the minds of men and the hearts of women. Over 50 million women love him for teaching them how to be beautiful. Three time alumni speaker of The 21 Convention.

Because women = emotion. Haha, I get it! So clever. Does he even have a degree in... anything that would qualify him to teach women how to be beautiful? Or does he test beauty products himself?

STEFAN MOLYNEUX

Proud father and husband, Stefan Molyneux is the founder and host of Freedomain Radio, the largest and most popular philosophical show in the world. With nearly 1 million YouTube subscribers, more than 3,500 podcasts, 10 books, and 600 million downloads, Stefan has spread the cause of liberty and philosophy to listeners throughout the world.

He's a father? I feel so sorry for his kids. At least his wife presumably knew what she was getting herself into.

ELLIOTT HULSE

With over 2 million YouTube subscribers Elliott is an inspiration to millions of young men and women around the world. Strength Coach, Strongman, Entrepreneur & CEO of Strength Camp. Proud husband and patriarch of four. Two time alumni speaker of The 21 Convention.

But in spite of those 4 kids, I bet his wife is super fit!

MIKE CERNOVICH

Mike Cernovich is a father, husband, author, entrepreneur, filmmaker, and legendary journalist who has broken some of the biggest stories of the decade.

Okay?

GEORGE BRUNO

With over 140,000 loyal YouTube subscribers, “the Sultan of Silver” is easily the most interesting man of the manosphere. Proud father of three, host of The 21 Report and The Daybreak Show, George is an elite ambassador speaker of 21CON.

He seems fairly ordinary here, but I'm sure if I visited his YT I would find something horrifying.

JACK MURPHY

Jack is the founder of the Liminal Order. He is also a writer, speaker, podcaster, author of “Democrat to Deplorable: Why Nine Million Obama Voters Ditched the Democrats and Embraced Donald Trump.” Jack has a B.A. in Economics from George Mason University and a Masters degree from the Georgetown School of Foreign Service. At GU he studied International Finance and International Affairs.

Okay Jack. Let me look up Liminal Order...
"The Liminal Order is an exclusive men’s organization whose mission is to change our culture by changing ourselves."
Hm, okay. The book makes me question the content of this 'Order', however. I think this sheds a lot of light on why these men look up to Trump, however: he disregards liberals (whom they think are 'soft'), at least acts like he has tons of money, and gets beautiful women.

PHIL FOSTER

Phil is strong husband and father, patriarch, and leader of men. He became a self made entrepreneur before it was cool. He is unwilling to bend to societal norms. Phil teaches men on how to navigate the family court system, while protecting their children and money. Phil’s studies include body building, nutrition, weight training, hormones, and supplementation.

Does 'studies' include actual studies, or is it just reading articles on the Internet? Hormones are a delicate thing that shouldn't be messed with unless you really know what you're doing.

NOAH REVOY

As a father, husband, entrepreneur, life and relationship coach Noah helps men and women to see, think about, and do that which they could not do alone. He is a success accelerator with a deep understanding of human nature who is unafraid to give blunt feedback and knows that only male Agency can save the west.

Aw, damnit Noah. You didn't seem that bad until the part about how only men can save the world!
PS. Men have had 'agency' since the beginning of time, and look how much they screwed up.

TEXAS DOM

Relationship-positive, sex-positive, proud patriarch, seasoned navigator of the Dom/sub lifestyle, author at TexasDom.com, three time returning speaker to The 21 Convention. Tex will teach you how to have the best sex ever and make your man the happiest man alive!

I do believe that's what this convention is really about - these men want to train women how to be their perfect subs. But for some reason they can't just join Fetlife like everyone else.

DONOVAN SHARPE

Returning speaker to #21CON, infamous host of The Sharpe Reality and The REDLINE, frequent panelist and host of The Red Man Group.

Does all the mentions of Red mean he's a Red Piller? I suppose all these men are though, so.

STEVE WILLIAMS

Proud father, husband, and patriarch, Steve "“The Dean” Williams is a frequent panelist of The Red Man Group, host of The Red Pill Mindset, co-host of The REDLINE, and founder of The Man Mindset. Three time alumni speaker of The 21 Convention.

Annnd another one. I wonder if Mrs. Midwest ever attended something like this.

IVAN THRONE

IVAN THRONE, bestselling author of The Nine Laws, is an international speaker and teacher. His vivid lessons and ruthless mentoring for the hard and often cruel demands of our pitiless high performance world have helped millions of people across social media deeply connect with radical, authentic success to the joys of partners, lovers, colleagues and clients.

For anyone wondering, these are the 9 Laws: Survival, Concealment, Purpose, Endurance, Posture, Freedom, Power, Preposterousness, and No Laws

HUNTER DREW

Proud father and husband, Chief Patriarch of the 1st Patriarch Edition #21CON, father, navy veteran, founder of The Family Alpha, and co-founder of the Fraternity of Excellence.

Umm... this makes it sound as though he's massively trying to compensate.

PAT STEDMAN

Pat is a pioneering dating and relationship expert integrating practical seduction, deep psychology, and energy work into lasting transformations for men. Author of Tackling Texting, you can find his work at Patstedman.com.

Is this dude married? If not, I don't think his approaches work. Per his website, he apparently coaches men so I'm not sure what he's doing here... though if he can convince women to bend themselves into pretzels to please a man, I guess that would make his 'work' easier!

Apparently there's more speakers to come. Who knew there was this many men to avoid? And let's not forget the men (because I doubt there would be women) speaking at the men's conference!

And of course, if you want to make a couple's weekend of it... well, your man can't attend this conference, but held the same weekend in the same place is the Man's Conference! Where your man will be guaranteed to walk out an insufferable asshole - er, I mean:
Your man will walk out a certified badass, 100% leading your family and relationship forever.

Sponsors: Fraternity of Excellence, The Family Alpha, The Red Man Group.
So... it's sponsored by some of the speakers. I thought it was 100% funded by women?

Also included:

BONUS #1: THE SPEAKERS DINNER

(VALUED AT $500)

The Speakers Dinner is a once in a lifetime opportunity to share a meal and to engage face-to-face with your speakers and coaches. A magical experience built for all attendees, speakers, staff, and volunteers. This is a night to remember. Food is on us, drinks are on you [cheapskates].

BONUS #2: GET ALL THE VIDEO RECORDINGS!

(VALUED AT $240)

Your free 1 year membership to 21 University will give you early, premium access to watch all the presentations recorded at this event as they publish, as well as all our other videos recorded by 21 Studios over the past 12 years.

BONUS #3: FREE MEET AND GREET

This is your chance to meet and become friends with the other attendees. They all made the commitment to becoming a better women and it is time to surround yourself with better friends who share many of the same values and beliefs you do. This is also your first opportunity to meet the speakers!

In 2018, President Dream realized that while The 21 Convention was benefiting the lives of millions of men worldwide, there was not a similar event of quality for women. Women today are being indoctrinated into toxic feminist ideology at an epidemic rate and are being lead astray into lives filled with depression, barren wombs, and loneliness. President Johnson believes that women benefit from positive, masculine voices in their lives and surrounding culture. This is what makes The 22 Convention so different and so effective. The 22 Convention is not going to tell women what they want to hear, but what they need to hear: the truth.

The truth: everything is women's fault, and if you desire independence to make your own decisions, you're just as bad as those evil feminists.

And of course, if you buy a ticket and realise you made a terrible mistake (or can't afford a flight + hotel as well)... no luck, ticket sales are non-refundable!

I hope this event is sparsely attended, but I would be willing to bet these men are Trump fans, so we'll only hear about how 'awesome' and 'crowded' it was, regardless of the truth.

I assume it's because of Stefan that one of their photos includes Lori's blurb about how men prefer debt and tattoo-free virgins.

Edited by AmericanRose
  • Upvote 6

14 hours ago, AmericanRose said:

For the past several hundred thousand years of human life on this planet, masculine men have preferred feminine women in all areas of life;

Lol. Yeah, nah. These men are (unsurprisingly!) as ignorant about history as they are about most things. Men generally have preferred women who are competent and able to work - farming is hard work, and a woman who can milk cows, maintain a large vegetable garden, wash, sew etc is definitely a good thing. This definition of feminitity seems to me to stem from wealthy women in European (and other) cultures - women who could focus on their culture's feminine ideal because they were wealthy and didn't have to work.  Peasant women weren't learning the basics of sewing because it was "feminine", they were learning it so they could maintain clothes for longer, reuse fabric, save the family as much as possible. They weren't learning cooking as an art, but a necessity - and they were picking, milking, preserving, and planting for the same reason. They were weaving as a skilled trade (which it was), trading alongside their husbands, running farms etc. The attraction of the "feminine ideal" is effectively an ideal of wealth display - and frankly the majority of the dipsticks going to this conference have about as much chance of landing a submissive idealised supermodel as their peasant ancestors did. 

I hope this event is sparsely attended

I look forward to it being cancelled due to pandemic and lack of interest.

For anyone wondering, these are the 9 Laws: Survival, Concealment, Purpose, Endurance, Posture, Freedom, Power, Preposterousness, and No Laws

Wait, what? That makes no sense, how is "no laws" a law? This guy's an idiot.

do believe that's what this convention is really about - these men want to train women how to be their perfect subs. But for some reason they can't just join Fetlife like everyone else

OK, this made me laugh out loud. But also sigh, because the reason they can't/won't join Fetlife or similar is because the whole Dom/sub thing requires respect - and the power lies with the sub. And they don't want that - they want an actual slave, with no safe words and no escape. 

Phil teaches men on how to navigate the family court system, while protecting their children and money.

Phil is an arsehole who has screwed over any previous wives who had the temerity to leave and expect that they had a right to joint assets. Phil is the one reason I would encourage young women to go to this conference - and then to research how to protect their own assets, to know what their state's laws are in the case of divorce, and to ensure how to have skills and ability to survive if the relationship breaks down.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, Ozlsn said:

1. Lol. Yeah, nah. These men are (unsurprisingly!) as ignorant about history as they are about most things. Men generally have preferred women who are competent and able to work - farming is hard work, and a woman who can milk cows, maintain a large vegetable garden, wash, sew etc is definitely a good thing. This definition of feminitity seems to me to stem from wealthy women in European (and other) cultures - women who could focus on their culture's feminine ideal because they were wealthy and didn't have to work. 

2. I look forward to it being cancelled due to pandemic and lack of interest.

3. OK, this made me laugh out loud. But also sigh, because the reason they can't/won't join Fetlife or similar is because the whole Dom/sub thing requires respect - and the power lies with the sub. And they don't want that - they want an actual slave, with no safe words and no escape. 

4. Phil is an arsehole who has screwed over any previous wives who had the temerity to leave and expect that they had a right to joint assets. Phil is the one reason I would encourage young women to go to this conference - and then to research how to protect their own assets, to know what their state's laws are in the case of divorce, and to ensure how to have skills and ability to survive if the relationship breaks down.

Numbered so I could respond without it being confusing :D

1. Yeah... my [paternal] grandmother was an accountant at a steel company, and a farmer's wife. I have no doubt she was also helping on the farm when not at work... and I'm pretty sure my grandfather didn't complain about the pension she received after retirement! My great-'s tend to be listed as 'homemaker', but that was so different back in the day - now you can just throw a load in the washing machine, press a button on the dishwasher, and cook in the oven that self-heats. I think that's why Caitlin's videos are so boring - I'm also pretty sure my ancestors couldn't imagine taking a candle-lit bath or doing any of the 'tips' she recommends to get through your day! Homemaking just isn't a time-sucking skill anymore. Perhaps it's more about the pride that comes with saying you make enough money to support a wife...?

2. Lack of interest would be great! What woman in her right mind would spend so much money to be preached at by men for 3 days?

3. That's a good point.

4. I hope Mrs. Midwest sees this. Wasn't she talking about how you're entitled to half your husband's assets in the unfortunate event of a divorce? That's a dangerous belief. Though I did think they were there to help women... hmmmmm...

• Upvote 5