From Aunt Crabby

Spoiler

Screenshot_20191228-201352_Twitter.jpg

Edited by WiseGirl
Aunt Crabby
  • Upvote 12

From Aunt Crabby
Spoiler

Screenshot_20191228-201352_Twitter.thumb.jpg.c2dd7a2ea35d657295c2b260261b0891.jpg

Yeah we’ll have to come up with something else to replace trump in euchre thanks to fuck face.
  • Upvote 6

That photo of Trump and Putin reminded me of Pinky and the Brain. (No offense intended to Pinky or Brain.)

Trump's working SO HARD y'all. One day he spent less than four hours playing a game! Can you imagine? Having to actually WORK, work so hard that you have less than four hours one day to spend on your favorite pastime? 

Can you imagine, having to actually go into your office before, like, 11 am? Every day? And having to read a briefing, and make phone calls, and some days having a whole 2-3 hours that you can't be watching TV or playing golf?

(Everybody deserves free time, and time off. But most people earn that by actually working. Trump deserves jail time, where he can watch TV plenty, and not have to do any of that pesky reading or thinking.)

• Upvote 11

22 hours ago, Alisamer said:

(Everybody deserves free time, and time off. But most people earn that by actually working. Trump deserves jail time, where he can watch TV plenty, and not have to do any of that pesky reading or thinking.)

Not to mention he's on vacation every single weekend

• Upvote 7

On 12/31/2019 at 7:19 AM, Alisamer said:

Everybody deserves free time, and time off. But most people earn that by actually working. Trump deserves jail time, where he can watch TV plenty, and not have to do any of that pesky reading or thinking.)

But, if Trump is in jail, what will that do to his golf game? He couldn't handle not golfing. Hmmm.....

• Upvote 9

1 hour ago, Audrey2 said:

But, if Trump is in jail, what will that do to his golf game? He couldn't handle not golfing. Hmmm.....

Isn't there some sort of mini putt-putt game designed to be played while sitting on the can?  He'd be playing with himself, but...

An attempt at positive thinking:  He won't be president forever (and will hopefully be voted to the door in less than a year), nor does it appear likely that any creepy family members of his will get the job.  Seems doubtful that he'll ever recover his reputation, pre-White House, or feel especially welcome in NY again and I think this will burn like nothing else.  The dirt has gone well beyond "just politics" and people won't easily forget.  Buildings with his name on it have decided it's worth the trouble to have the name changed/removed...I'd guess they're not so proud and/or were seeing negative changes to their property values.  I suspect the number of places he'll be able visit in this world, where he won't be greeted with contempt, is pretty small.  He'll need to plan.  And he'll always have taxpayer-funded secret service protection available but perhaps won't find it so terrific to have government employees nearby and watching.

• Upvote 8

Damn. How can anyone believe he is fit for office, let alone the oval one?

For anyone who doesn't know that Abbot and Costello routine referred to in the tweet, you can watch it under the spoiler:

Spoiler

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 3

Those impeachment resolutions are weighing heavily on his fragile little mind, aren't they?

• WTF 4

He has New Year's Resolutions confused with birthday candle wishes. Maybe when he's ready to wear this shirt:

Spoiler

image.png.18e2594ad7a154b5df5fc6cfbd1a4ac3.png

he'll know the difference.

And Nancy Pelosi is "overrated?" He sounds like he's talking about a movie or restaurant.

• Upvote 7

9 hours ago, fraurosena said:

Those impeachment resolutions are weighing heavily on his fragile little mind, aren't they?

This one made me laugh hard 

• Haha 10

Melania in the video above was just precious. “Oh right, I’m supposed to smile. Darn, forgot to smile again. MUST SMILE. Oh, to heck with this stupid smile stuff, when can I get out of here?” 

• Upvote 7

And the lies continue:

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 7

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

And the lies continue:

I kind of love these really obvious lies. Because while many of his followers will just agree with whatever he says, truth be damned, not everyone will. The people maintaining those 50-year-old planes know how old they are. They know they're not brand new. They know the president has not the slightest clue whatsoever about that, and maybe some of them who might otherwise have supported him will realize he's unfit for office.

And really, how can anyone who is supposed to be the commander in chief of the military even imagine having "all new" planes in only 3 years? I think even the most clueless of civilians probably has some idea of how expensive military planes are, and that just maybe replacing an entire military worth of them might not be affordable OR feasible in only 3 years. (And why would that even be an issue? Sure, there are some older planes that need replacing, but well-maintained planes can have a pretty long lifespan.)

• Upvote 7

So now Trump is saying dirty, filthy people are out to get him. 

Persecution complex, anyone?

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 5

5 hours ago, AnywhereButHere said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2020/01/02/world/middleeast/qassem-soleimani-iraq-iran-attack.amp.html

I’m sure Soleimani was a bad guy planning bad things, but does Fucknut actually care, or is this just his latest impeachment/reelection protection plan? ?

Trump has been gunning for a war with Iran ever since Putin and Bolton whispered in his ear about it. He thinks it will enhance his chances of re-election. And consequences shmonsequences...

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

So many of the Repugs screamed that if Hillary was elected, she would get us into WWIII. Well, it seems that Dumpf is doing his damnedest to start a major war. He couldn't care less about safety and security of any of the world's population.

• Upvote 13

21 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I kind of love these really obvious lies. Because while many of his followers will just agree with whatever he says, truth be damned, not everyone will. The people maintaining those 50-year-old planes know how old they are. They know they're not brand new. They know the president has not the slightest clue whatsoever about that, and maybe some of them who might otherwise have supported him will realize he's unfit for office.

And really, how can anyone who is supposed to be the commander in chief of the military even imagine having "all new" planes in only 3 years? I think even the most clueless of civilians probably has some idea of how expensive military planes are, and that just maybe replacing an entire military worth of them might not be affordable OR feasible in only 3 years. (And why would that even be an issue? Sure, there are some older planes that need replacing, but well-maintained planes can have a pretty long lifespan.)

I keep thinking that his bizarre rants about toilets now needing to be flushed 15 times might also open a tiny window in some of his supporters minds. Make them think about how odd his statements are because while lots of people might believe his lies about military planes surely everyone listening or reading has used a toilet recently. 

• Upvote 9

It's so obvious he's heard the criticism about this idiotic and foolhardy attack.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF 2
  • Thank You 1

image.png.e2dc2f64006f6ac480559bf6556227a8.png

There's always a tweet...

image.png.bc66959083a7b282da01d1924bd1f40a.png

• Upvote 10

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic