IGNORED

Notes from behind the lines... Lina

Guest experienced

Guest Anonymous

Ok I'm gonna spooge some stuff about Lina from the forum I just got into. First off she was only posting there from Jan to July 2010. Some stuff on wanting to learn niddah, and trying to recruit some women to be interviewed on head coverings for her blog.

It is telling that there is one post (March 2010) where she says she wants to be a herbalist. Then in July of 2910 she claims to be a student at Clayton College of Natural healing.

This is her profile, the woman that runs this forum has you fill out a twenty question and those answers become your profile. Talk about a damn control freek, you cannot modify your profile unless you get married, and I'm sure only after the bloody sheet is produced.

Relationship Status:

Single

Please confirm you are a homemaker (you don't need to be a full-time home-maker)

Not Yet

How would you describe your faith?

Messianic

Are you pro-Israel?

yes

Do you have children?

no

Please tell us a bit about yourself:

I am an 18 year old woman, unmarried and living at home under my father's head. Six months ago, my life was changed and I was awakened to the reality that is Yeshua our Messiah. A few months ago, I began observing Torah. Since then, I've been devoted to studying the Scriptures in their Hebraic context. It's been a wonderfully exciting journey!

You can 'blog' here, but if you have a blog or web address, please add it here:

So was Lina not Christian before her discovery? Or was she a regular Christian who decided that she also needed to be following Jewish law in order to be the "right" kind of Christian? I wonder if her father was aware of his own headship prior to Lina's Messianic journey.

Archived