• Don'tlikekoolaid

• 47of74

20190626_bennett1.PNG

• Sad 11

20190626_luckovich1.PNG

• Upvote 3
  • Love 8

On 6/23/2019 at 10:21 PM, fraurosena said:

I'm sorry, this one is a sore spot for me. 

Can we stop minimizing what Clinton did? Let us not forget that 
A: the blow job was with a 22 year old intern when he was arguably one of the most powerful men in the world. and
B: The reason it came to public light in the first place was because he was being investigated for credible accusations of rape from when he was governor.

Oh and also when asked last year if, given the our increased understanding of consent, hew owed Monica Lewinsky and apology he said no.

I mean, I do think the hypocrisy argument still stands; tumps crimes are too many to count at this point, but I think we can do better than pretending like Clinton didn't deserve to be impeached. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 1

20190626_maggie1.PNG

• Upvote 8
  • Love 1

20190626_maggie2.PNG

• Haha 12

20190626_maggie4.PNG

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3

3 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

I'm sorry, this one is a sore spot for me. 

Can we stop minimizing what Clinton did? Let us not forget that 
A: the blow job was with a 22 year old intern when he was arguably one of the most powerful men in the world. and
B: The reason it came to public light in the first place was because he was being investigated for credible accusations of rape from when he was governor.

Oh and also when asked last year if, given the our increased understanding of consent, hew owed Monica Lewinsky and apology he said no.

I mean, I do think the hypocrisy argument still stands; tumps crimes are too many to count at this point, but I think we can do better than pretending like Clinton didn't deserve to be impeached. 

Thank you so much for every word of this.  

I don’t understand the free pass he gets but it sickens me and we don’t need to minimize prior bad acts in order to make Trump look bad.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

33 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Thank you so much for every word of this.  

I don’t understand the free pass he gets but it sickens me and we don’t need to minimize prior bad acts in order to make Trump look bad.

I agree as well. The more I learn about Clinton the less I think of him. I just learned more than I ever wanted about Jeffrey Epstein and his connections to Trump, Clinton and just a wee bit of Obama... And just ew. Clinton is sleaze.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic