IGNORED

The return of the Indy campaign in Scotland. Let's not fuck it up this time!

unsafetydancer

So, we now have an announcement that there will probably be a vote in the "latter half of next year". I hope that this time people aren't swayed by the dumbing down of Scotland as a country. We are not just some tiny, quaint little amusement park for the English upper classes, we have a long history of innovation and a world-class education system. Few of us voted for this mess, almost no one voted for the return of racism and the continuation of sectarianism. Literally no one is happy with imposed poverty coming from Westminster. I hope we don't fuck it up this time around.

On 26 April 2019 at 11:02 PM, unsafetydancer said:

So, we now have an announcement that there will probably be a vote in the "latter half of next year". I hope that this time people aren't swayed by the dumbing down of Scotland as a country. We are not just some tiny, quaint little amusement park for the English upper classes, we have a long history of innovation and a world-class education system. Few of us voted for this mess, almost no one voted for the return of racism and the continuation of sectarianism. Literally no one is happy with imposed poverty coming from Westminster. I hope we don't fuck it up this time around.

Well said and ab-so-fucking-lutley true. Wear a  flower outside Holyrood for the next meetings/marches. !!! I wave. We will be there as we were all week last time. Hopefully the BBC will have learned a lesson from last time too. 

Well,48 hours in and already we have the national TV network patching the biggest political party conference ever in favour of a snooker tournament and a ton of people scrambling to try and say something intelligent when all their arguments are duds. The good news is that fewer people are buying it this time.

We are going to the March in Glasgow this coming Saturday. Hopefully the 'on the fence' folk will see sense this time. 

I wish I could go to that but Scotrail will fleece me for over £40 and I don't have it :( I hope that a lot of people go and that it's even better than the one in Dundee last year.

Archived