IGNORED

United States Congress 5: Still Looking for a Spine

Destiny

On 2/21/2019 at 10:13 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

What a joke and particularly after Gym Jordan's and Meadows' performance at the Cohen hearing today. 

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Matt Gaetz has issues with impulse control...and alcohol. 

And speaking of impulse control, Roger "I have a total (ball) gag order" Stone emailed Vice  today: 

“Mr. Cohen’s testimony is entirely untrue,” Roger Stone wrote in an emailed response to VICE News. 

and BOOM!  he's broken the terms of his gag order. 

5 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Rut Row... no Scoobie Snacks for Mathew

I think many Republicans are horrified by Trump but are so deep into this that they don't think they can back out and fear being exposed as liars or gullible rubes.

Could be they are gambling on Dems shooting themselves in the foot in 2020, Trump being forced to resign, ...?

Kellyanne's hubby lays it out here

8 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I'm looking forward to this 10x more than Cohen's testimony.  Sater is an operator with NY Russian mob connections, managed to skate on a huge financial fraud rap by being an informant for the FBI,  and knows where many, many bodies are buried. As I've mentioned before, Josh Marshall at Talking Points Memo has been talking about Sater as a key player in the Trump/Moscow Trump Tower drama/FBI/CIA informant/arms trade for years.  As I've mentioned elsewhere, go to TalkingPointsMemo.com and enter "Sater" in the search bar to get an eyeful on what Sater has been up to or just google "Felix Sater."  Sater and Cohen grew up in the same neighborhood and had at least a passing acquaintance, if not an actual friendship.

Ooops, Where was I?  Oh, right. Ms. Lindsay: 

The original Twin Towers bombers wrote a check f the van they used to transport their bomb and went back three times to try to get their deposit back. So yeah, Man not Smart at work on so many levels.  Trump operated in a climate of total impunity for so long, he felt immune from repercussions.  

Lindsey has aged considerable. I guess selling your soul will do that. 

How is this even a thing? If you take away people's licences and make it harder for them to get a job  they're not more likely to be able to pay, but less likely.

7 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

So now they admit there were payments but it isn't illegal? 

14 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

So now they admit there were payments but it isn't illegal? 

Well, since it's Kevin McCarthy, who is a dimwit, I don't know that he actually admitted anything about the payments, just that if Dumpy did it, it's not illegal in Repug eyes.

How are they not even pretending to have a spine?

An anatomical impossibility?

There has to be a way to change this whole lifetime thing. It is rather ridiculous that terrible people can be confirmed and there is no way to get rid of them. Once the GOP has control of the judicial branch they can remain in control of politics long, long after voters get tired of them. 

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived