IGNORED

Political Cartoons Part 2

laPapessaGiovanna

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not about politics, but I thought it was good. The whole stupid "Doritos for women idea" appears to have been killed by Pepsico, thankfully.

20180209_politico7.PNG

It should read "Dumpy's White House" because this would not be acceptable/normal in any other White House.

20180209_margulies1.PNG

No, this isn't a political cartoon. It is, however, a hilarious example of judging a people by stereotypes.

Sorry, but...  skating is absolutely not an important mode of transportation (it's hardly ever cold enough for the canals to freeze over, and even then we only skate for fun), we don't all wear clogs (hell no) nor do we all have tulips growing in our gardens (though I have to admit a lot of us do).

34 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Sorry, but...  skating is absolutely not an important mode of transportation (it's hardly ever cold enough for the canals to freeze over, and even then we only skate for fun), we don't all wear clogs (hell no) nor do we all have tulips growing in our gardens (though I have to admit a lot of us do).

What?! You mean you don't all look like this 24/7?

Spoiler

clogs.thumb.jpg.52a54cb81f3e114b59086acfd6de0f21.jpg

11 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

What?! You mean you don't all look like this 24/7?

Hide contents

clogs.thumb.jpg.52a54cb81f3e114b59086acfd6de0f21.jpg

Sorry, no. We only dress like that and lie amongst the tulips every April 31.  :my_biggrin:

Seriously, what we do have near where I live is the cheese market in Alkmaar, where the cheese carriers look like this every Friday in summer:

image.png.427b37b7b9a331cfb1f4c4067aadf478.png

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived