IGNORED

Anne Graham: Eclipse is warning from you-know-who

MamaJunebug

On 8/16/2017 at 3:18 PM, PennySycamore said:

My sister had something like this posted on her FB the other day. Some guy was claiming that there hasn't been a total solar eclipse in the US for about a 100 years and now there are going to be two in 7 years.  There was a total eclipse in the summer of 63 and again in the 70s.  I recall going outside and watching the solar eclipse of '63 through a pinhole camera.  We did not have totality, but it was still cool.  Btw, the front yard of the house where I grew up would be a great place to view the eclipse.  It's right on the line of greatest totality.

The 100 year fact is true IF one remembers to include all the details which are: 99 years ago was the last COAST TO COAST total eclipse. and Yes there's supposed to be another (not coast to coast) in 7 years. And Neil Degrasse Tyson tweeted out that there are total eclipses about every 2 years somewhere on the planet. 

8 minutes ago, FaithAndReason said:

The 100 year fact is true IF one remembers to include all the details...

But don't you know the DEVIL is in the details!

It seems to me that since we've known about this eclipse for ages, if there were going to be a sign, having it not happen when it should have would be a much better sign.

Well, it's all over here, and - sorry, Anne! - life is just going on about its usual business. Guess God's got more important things on her mind. 

1 hour ago, Marian the Librarian said:

Well, it's all over here, and - sorry, Anne! - life is just going on about its usual business. Guess God's got more important things on her mind. 

I know, right?  I think God got a kick out of how much people enjoyed the eclipse -- cheering, yelling, beating drums, playing music, dancing and generally having a good time.  God nodded to himself and said, It is good, good that they are enjoying my creation.  

Two of my coworkers were in the kitchen this morning discussing the biblical implications of the eclipse. :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:

Curiously, the creationists have taken the eclipse as an opportunity to prove... that the earth is not flat http://creation.com/eclipse-flat-earth

On 18/08/2017 at 3:13 AM, Florita said:

The usual level of craziness from the End Times crowd:

5995ce79e199e_Screenshot(27).thumb.png.57fa053b70458492e2fa821f2f8d5490.png

"Ironic timing?" - uh, that's not at all what ironic means :P

Archived