IGNORED

Trump 22: Not Even Poe Could Make This Shit Up

Destiny

11 hours ago, JMarie said:

The data does not show how much of the hotel’s profits come from foreign governments, money the hotel has promised to donate to the U.S. treasury at the end of the year to avoid violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which prohibits the president from profiting from foreign governments without specific approval from Congress.

There you go, that will take care of the national debt. Yeah, I'm holding my breath for that. 

4 hours ago, Ali said:

I suspect money laundering.

Oh, and expect that's involved too because it's second nature to him.

• Replies 544
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

My loathing for the gang over at Fox & Fuckwits knows no bounds. The way they keep feeding Trump's ego and encouraging his shortsighted antics makes me furious. :angry-cussingblack:

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

From 1,263.00

USD / Night Excluding Taxes & Fees

That's more than my monthly mortgage payment. :shock:

1 hour ago, JMarie said:

And where are the Donald Jr. and Eric suites?

Trump doesn't want to sleep with them. :brain-bleach:

The data does not show how much of the hotel’s profits come from foreign governments, money the hotel has promised to donate to the U.S. treasury at the end of the year to avoid violating the Constitution’s emoluments clause, which prohibits the president from profiting from foreign governments without specific approval from Congress.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha heh heh ha ha ha ha ha ha hahhhaahhhahhhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhhhaaaaaahhhhhahahahaha, because, SRSLY, who believes that?  We'll never know, because Trump doesn't share his tax returns with the American people.  And based on the actions of his "charitable" foundation,  which was charitable only in the sense that it benefited Trump,  ha ha ha ha ha. 

6 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Trump doesn't want to sleep with them.

Okay, there's not enough brain bleach for that. Sadly, you're correct.

5 minutes ago, Howl said:

We'll never know, because Trump doesn't share his tax returns with the American people.  And based on the actions of his "charitable" foundation,  which was charitable only in the sense that it benefited Trump,  ha ha ha ha ha. 

I remember reading a few months back, probably in either the WaPo or Politico, that the hotel management has already said they have no way of breaking out how much of their profits come from foreign governments, because they don't ask every guest where they are from and what business they are in. Sure, that's why they can't do it. Sure. Methinks it's more like Agent Orange wants max profits, so he won't give up a penny. If he were on the up and up, which we know he isn't, he'd donate 100% of profits while he occupies the WH to actual non-Drumpf family charities.

17 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

<snipped>

Trump doesn't want to sleep with them. :brain-bleach:

DING DING DING DING, we have a winner!

Sorry to everyone who now needs to go and wash their brains.

"This NSC ex-staffer’s memo is crazy. Trump’s reaction is more disturbing."

Spoiler

On Thursday, Foreign Policy published a remarkable memo penned by a former staffer on President Trump’s National Security Council. The author, Rich Higgins, was forced out last month by national security adviser H.R. McMaster for composing it. The memo contends that the president is the target of a vast conspiracy spearheaded by so-called cultural Marxists, who have allied with Islamists and captured (among other groups) the media, the deep state, academia, “global corporatists” and leaders of both parties. That Higgins worked for the NSC is disturbing enough. But more disturbing is that Trump, who saw the memo when it was passed to him by his son Donald Trump Jr., was “furious” at Higgins’s removal — a sign of the scary conspiratorial depths the president is already descending to.

The president’s enemies, Higgins claims, are employing “political warfare as understood by the Maoist Insurgency model.” Even Republican leaders have been subjugated, Higgins says, because they are “more afraid of being accused of being called a racist, sexist, homophobe or Islamophobe than of failing to enforce their oaths to ‘support and defend the Constitution.’ ” (Yes, Higgins says you and I have a choice: Either don’t be homophobic or support the Constitution.) He concludes chillingly, “The recent turn of events give rise to the observation that the defense of President Trump is the defense of America.”

The roots of the Higgins memo go back decades in the history of the right. Extreme-right groups such as the John Birch Society have long warned of cultural-Marxist-led conspiracies. (The memo’s first footnote cites a JBS member’s interview with a Soviet defector on “how Jewish Marxist ideology is destabilizing the economy.”) Past Republican presidents didn’t mind getting these groups’ votes, but Birchers and their like were kept far away from 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

Not so in Trump’s White House. Thankfully, Higgins’s time at the NSC was short. But the memo found its way to the president anyway, via a curious route. “Among those who received the memo,” reports Foreign Policy, “according to two sources, was Donald Trump Jr.” We may never know the reason an NSC staffer was sharing a “technical assessment” with the executive director of the Trump Organization, since Republicans have stopped caring about email security. But however Trump Jr. obtained the document, he “gave the memo to his father, who gushed over it, according to sources.” Trump “is still furious” that Higgins was forced out.

Trump’s attraction to an alternate reality where he is the target of the political elite, the banking elite, Marxists, the Islamic State, the deep state and professors from coast to coast fits in nicely with one of his rules: Nothing is ever his fault. He blamed a botched raid in Yemen on “the generals.” He blamed the failure of his Trump Shuttle airline on the economy. He blamed his failures in Atlantic City on two executives who died working for him. Facing declining poll numbers and an utter failure to “drain the swamp” or repeal major Obama-era legislation, the president once again has resorted to playing the victim. He remains, as one White House ally put it to The Post in May, “in the grip of some kind of paranoid delusion.”

There’s no sign that Trump’s attitude will change. The “wiser heads” — Chief of Staff John F. Kelly, McMaster and others — that some hoped would foster a kind of sanity in the president have so far proved ineffective. How long they last in their jobs is anyone’s guess, but it’s unlikely they’ll make it four years. Their replacements are more likely to amplify the conspiracies than argue against them. Trump will continue to see himself as under siege from all sides.

Trump’s paranoia echoes that of another president: Richard Nixon. Nixon rejected the Birchers publicly, but he shared the idea of a campaign against the president. “Never forget, the press is the enemy … the establishment is the enemy, the professors are the enemy,” he said in December 1972. More frighteningly, as Nixon’s presidency ended in disaster, Defense Secretary James R. Schlesinger, worried about Nixon’s growing instability and increased drinking, told commanders that any order of a nuclear launch should be routed through him or Secretary of State Henry Kissinger. Less than 50 years later, the Oval Office is at the center of a terrifying combination of delusions, a foreign policy crisis and nuclear launch codes. As with Nixon’s presidency, the end of this one cannot come soon enough.

It is utterly disturbing that people like this exist and that they have the TT's ear.

10 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

My loathing for the gang over at Fox & Fuckwits knows no bounds. The way they keep feeding Trump's ego and encouraging his shortsighted antics makes me furious. :angry-cussingblack:

My feelings exactly, @Cartmann99. Except I'm including a lot of other people in that. People who now continue to support him, his "staff", other lying pandering media, the asleep-at-the-wheel Congress, his nit-wit sons and at the top of my list - you, Ivanka, you are the one who thought this was a good idea. I can clearly see how your breathless egotism prompted you to think that you and your pool boy could take over the political world.

The one person I don't include? Trump. He's gone. The earlier discussion here regarding how his speaking ability has declined has convinced me that he's going into the dark tunnel. As a person advances into dementia, the things that have been high concerns in the past become obsessions. For Trump that has always been his ego, appearance, besting someone else. This is much worse than Reagan. He was relatively benign and listened first and foremost to Nancy. And also wasn't given to extremely aggressive rhetoric. 25th Amendment NOW!

It certainly seems so: "Does Trump love Putin more than his Cabinet and Americans serving overseas?"

Spoiler

This week we have seen a vivid display of chief of staff John F. Kelly’s inability to bring coherence and sanity to the administration. He apparently cannot tone down the president’s inflammatory and impulsive outbursts nor can he deter the faction loyal to senior White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon from its mission to undermine sane national security officials.

In the mind-numbing press conference on Thursday, Trump retained his perfect score. He’s never criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin. Asked about expelling our diplomats from Russia, he sounded, even for him, ridiculously obsequious. “I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll,” Trump told reporters from his New Jersey golf club. “There’s no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’re going to save a lot of money.”

This is appalling on many levels. First, it suggests Putin can take free swings at America because Trump will bend over backwards to invent excuses for his Russian soulmate. The statement signals abject weakness on Trump’s part, virtually inviting Putin and other adversaries to throw out our people. And, to boot, Trump is confused on the facts. The expelled diplomats remain employed by the U.S. government; we haven’t saved any money. Putin however has gained the upper hand (again) with Trump, raising a legitimate concern as to whether Putin “has something” on Trump.

On top of that Trump’s remarks amount to a gratuitous insult to an already demoralized State Department (as well as other employees working at the embassy). “Having served in Moscow myself I know that service there is difficult in the best of times,” says former ambassador Eric Edelman. “In recent years, American diplomats have been harassed and beaten up by Putin’s thugs from the special services.  Trump’s comments, which were probably intended to demonstrate that he is not fazed by Putin’s actions, conveyed total disregard and disrespect for what our diplomats do every day.” He concludes, “He has given Putin a pass to do what he will with official Americans in Moscow and he will be responsible for the consequences.  It was an incredibly irresponsible thing to say.”

So where is Kelly? Did he not prepare a reasoned, logical response for the president or does he simply have no sway with the president?

Then there’s the case of deputy assistant  Sebastian Gorka, a darling of the alt-right who hasn’t managed to qualify for a security clearance. Nevertheless, apparently with the full backing of the president, he goes on TV to insult and undermine the legitimate spokesman for America’s foreign policy, Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson. On BBC earlier in the day, Gorka admonished Tillerson for trying the reassure the American people we are not on the brink of war. (“Americans should sleep well at night.”) The nerve of Tillerson, eh? Gorka declared, “The idea that Secretary Tillerson is going to discuss military matters is simply nonsensical.” Actually, what is nonsensical is allowing Gorka to invent his own foreign policy and insult the people actually in charge of foreign policy. Gorka must have realized he blew it. Later in the afternoon he tried to blame the whole thing on the media. (Ho-hum. Are there no creative excuses?) “I was admonishing the journalists of the fake news industrial complex who are forcing our chief diplomat into a position where they are demanding he makes the military case for action when that is not the mandate of the secretary of state,” he babbled incoherently on a Fox News appearance. Tillerson should not put up with this. Unless Gorka goes, Tillerson should quit.

Once again we have to ask if Kelly is the chief of staff in name only. Gorka has no expertise or clearance and is a blatantly destructive force in the administration. (You’ll recall the same pro-Bannon faction went on a seek-and-destroy mission against H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser.) Gorka’s continued presence in the administration tells us Kelly is not really in charge of the White House staff.

As long as Trump slobbers publicly over Putin, insults our own Foreign Service and keeps Bannon and his ilk on staff, Kelly’s hands are tied. Put differently, unless we see Trump’s tantrums, Bannon and Gorka disappear, we will know Kelly is failing — and so is the president.

I do wonder what Putin has on Agent Orange, it can't just be golden showers pictures.

25 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

But the memo found its way to the president anyway, via a curious route. “Among those who received the memo,” reports Foreign Policy, “according to two sources, was Donald Trump Jr.” We may never know the reason an NSC staffer was sharing a “technical assessment” with the executive director of the Trump Organization, since Republicans have stopped caring about email security.

Shitfire and Merry Christmas! Dim Donald 2.0 doesn't even work in the damn White House, so why is he getting NSC memos!?!  :angry-cussingblack:

24 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

It certainly seems so: "Does Trump love Putin more than his Cabinet and Americans serving overseas?"

Reveal hidden contents

This week we have seen a vivid display of chief of staff John F. Kelly’s inability to bring coherence and sanity to the administration. He apparently cannot tone down the president’s inflammatory and impulsive outbursts nor can he deter the faction loyal to senior White House strategist Stephen K. Bannon from its mission to undermine sane national security officials.

In the mind-numbing press conference on Thursday, Trump retained his perfect score. He’s never criticized Russian President Vladimir Putin. Asked about expelling our diplomats from Russia, he sounded, even for him, ridiculously obsequious. “I want to thank him because we’re trying to cut down our payroll, and as far as I’m concerned, I’m very thankful that he let go of a large number of people because now we have a smaller payroll,” Trump told reporters from his New Jersey golf club. “There’s no real reason for them to go back. I greatly appreciate the fact that we’ve been able to cut our payroll of the United States. We’re going to save a lot of money.”

This is appalling on many levels. First, it suggests Putin can take free swings at America because Trump will bend over backwards to invent excuses for his Russian soulmate. The statement signals abject weakness on Trump’s part, virtually inviting Putin and other adversaries to throw out our people. And, to boot, Trump is confused on the facts. The expelled diplomats remain employed by the U.S. government; we haven’t saved any money. Putin however has gained the upper hand (again) with Trump, raising a legitimate concern as to whether Putin “has something” on Trump.

On top of that Trump’s remarks amount to a gratuitous insult to an already demoralized State Department (as well as other employees working at the embassy). “Having served in Moscow myself I know that service there is difficult in the best of times,” says former ambassador Eric Edelman. “In recent years, American diplomats have been harassed and beaten up by Putin’s thugs from the special services.  Trump’s comments, which were probably intended to demonstrate that he is not fazed by Putin’s actions, conveyed total disregard and disrespect for what our diplomats do every day.” He concludes, “He has given Putin a pass to do what he will with official Americans in Moscow and he will be responsible for the consequences.  It was an incredibly irresponsible thing to say.”

So where is Kelly? Did he not prepare a reasoned, logical response for the president or does he simply have no sway with the president?

Then there’s the case of deputy assistant  Sebastian Gorka, a darling of the alt-right who hasn’t managed to qualify for a security clearance. Nevertheless, apparently with the full backing of the president, he goes on TV to insult and undermine the legitimate spokesman for America’s foreign policy, Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson. On BBC earlier in the day, Gorka admonished Tillerson for trying the reassure the American people we are not on the brink of war. (“Americans should sleep well at night.”) The nerve of Tillerson, eh? Gorka declared, “The idea that Secretary Tillerson is going to discuss military matters is simply nonsensical.” Actually, what is nonsensical is allowing Gorka to invent his own foreign policy and insult the people actually in charge of foreign policy. Gorka must have realized he blew it. Later in the afternoon he tried to blame the whole thing on the media. (Ho-hum. Are there no creative excuses?) “I was admonishing the journalists of the fake news industrial complex who are forcing our chief diplomat into a position where they are demanding he makes the military case for action when that is not the mandate of the secretary of state,” he babbled incoherently on a Fox News appearance. Tillerson should not put up with this. Unless Gorka goes, Tillerson should quit.

Once again we have to ask if Kelly is the chief of staff in name only. Gorka has no expertise or clearance and is a blatantly destructive force in the administration. (You’ll recall the same pro-Bannon faction went on a seek-and-destroy mission against H.R. McMaster, the national security adviser.) Gorka’s continued presence in the administration tells us Kelly is not really in charge of the White House staff.

As long as Trump slobbers publicly over Putin, insults our own Foreign Service and keeps Bannon and his ilk on staff, Kelly’s hands are tied. Put differently, unless we see Trump’s tantrums, Bannon and Gorka disappear, we will know Kelly is failing — and so is the president.

I do wonder what Putin has on Agent Orange, it can't just be golden showers pictures.

Oh, it has got to be money. Shady real estate dealings whitewashing Russian oligarch money. I don't think a sexual scandal, of any kind (very young girls for example) would put him in the tizzy he's in as much as his money. After surviving the pussy-grabbing tape, he probably believes has no reason to be afraid of any other sexual thing getting out anyway.

34 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

Oh, it has got to be money. Shady real estate dealings whitewashing Russian oligarch money. I don't think a sexual scandal, of any kind (very young girls for example) would put him in the tizzy he's in as much as his money. After surviving the pussy-grabbing tape, he probably believes has no reason to be afraid of any other sexual thing getting out anyway.

I agree, I think he has money dealings with Russia that will reveal he is not the business man he pretends to be. I don't think he believes that anything he does is wrong. Especially now. Why, he's the President of the United States. He can do whatever he wants!

And Putin has figured out that all you need to do is stroke him. If only someone in NK would figure that out. If Kim Jong Un came out tomorrow and said "I see now that Donald Trump is indeed a powerful leader and a great man" Trump would be up his ass so fast his security guys wouldn't be able to stop him. And then Trump would start whining about sanctions against "our friend" North Korea. While KJU continued his nuclear plan unopposed.

I agree that something needs to be done but this is not the administration to do it. Hell, this isn't the government to do it. 

Perhaps someone should make him aware that the 2018 Olympics require peace. Someone should tell him that the United States could win more medals than any other Olympics and that it is up to him to bring peace. Any Olympics where there were more medals won are #fakeolympics.

I wonder if the preposterous crap he's spouting was included in this morning's propaganda folder?

26 minutes ago, Ali said:

Perhaps someone should make him aware that the 2018 Olympics require peace. Someone should tell him that the United States could win more medals than any other Olympics and that it is up to him to bring peace. Any Olympics where there were more medals won are #fakeolympics.

OMG, I forgot about that! South Korea is probably so pissed at him! Somebody needs to put that memo in front of him. But, no, just more incendiary "news" and fake polls. What the ever-lovin' fuck? If he disrupts the Olympics...:my_angry:

30 minutes ago, fraurosena said:

I wonder if the preposterous crap he's spouting was included in this morning's propaganda folder?

Tens of millions eh? He like to just pull shit out of his orange slimy ass.:eyewash:

Well then. I wonder what happens now? 15 senators have sided with McTurtle. Some of the names are surprising.

Key GOP senators throw support behind McConnell amid Trump feud

Spoiler

Several key Republican senators are leaping to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell's defense as the Kentucky lawmaker's relationship with President Donald Trump continues to deteriorate.

Sen. John Cornyn, the second-highest ranking Republican in the Senate, voiced support for McConnell on Twitter Friday, saying that "no one is more qualified" than the Senate majority leader to advance the President's legislative agenda.

"Passing POTUS's legislative agenda requires a team effort. No one is more qualified than Mitch McConnell to lead Senate in that effort," Cornyn tweeted.

"As Benjamin Franklin said: we can hang together or hang separately," the Texas Republican added in a separate tweet.

As Benjamin Frankliin said: we can hang together or hang separately https://t.co/bomFBeS4Nx

— JohnCornyn (@JohnCornyn) August 11, 2017

Cornyn's message was shared among several other GOP lawmakers, including Sens. Orrin Hatch of Utah, Bob Corker of Tennessee, and Thom Tillis of North Carolina.

"@SenateMajLdr has been the best leader we've had in my time in the Senate, through very tough challenges. I fully support him," Hatch tweeted.

Corker, meanwhile, praised McConnell's leadership on key legislative issues such as health care and tax reform.

"From health care to tax reform to infrastructure, tough issues to tackle this fall and none better than @SenateMajLdr to get a good outcome," Corker said in a tweet.

Trump to McConnell in latest tweet: 'Get back to work,' 'You can do it!'

Tillis also backed McConnell's accomplishments in a series of tweets Thursday, commending the Senate majority leader for being "the single biggest reason why Neil Gorsuch is now a SCOTUS justice."

Other Republican senators who have weighed in to support McConnell include Johnny Isaksonof Georgia, Cory Gardner of Colorado, Pat Roberts of Kansas, Todd Young of Indiana, Dean Hellerof Nevada, Shelley Moore Capito of West Virginia, James Lankford of Oklahoma, and Lamar Alexander of Tennessee.

Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul also defended McConnell in the Lexington Herald Leader on Friday, telling reporters that there are others to blame for the failed GOP health care plan.

"If there's blame to go around, people from the states, the senators that promised to vote for it then didn't, that's who I think there needs to be a discussion with," Paul said.

Despite Sen. Susan Collins' "no" vote on the GOP health care bill championed by McConnell, the Maine Republican expressed "broad support" for the Senate majority leader in the caucus.

"Majority Leader McConnell understands the Senate is a deliberative & diverse body. He enjoys broad support in our Caucus," Collins tweeted Friday afternoon.

Majority Leader McConnell understands the Senate is a deliberative & diverse body. He enjoys broad support in our Caucus.

— Sen. Susan Collins (@SenatorCollins) August 11, 2017

Even Sen. Jeff Flake, whose recent book slams many of his Republican colleagues' stances on Trump, threw his support behind McConnell.

".@SenateMajLdr does a tough job well. He has my support," the Arizona senator tweetedThursday.

The Republicans backing McConnell publicly are predominantly his key allies in the Senate, and their defense has been reserved to support for him while stopping short of criticizing the President.

Trump resumed his public feud with McConnell on Thursday over the failed GOP effort to repeal and replace the Affordable Care Act, tweeting at him to "get back to work." When asked by reporters whether the Senate majority leader should resign, Trump said to wait and see if McConnell can get repeal and replace done.

"Then ask me," he said.

@fraurosena I follow my Dems MOC and you won't believe the amount of comments I read on things not Trump related with them saying how great of a job Trump is doing with NK and how is taking good care of this country. The cult knows no bounds.

Then there’s the case of deputy assistant  Sebastian Gorka, a darling of the alt-right who hasn’t managed to qualify for a security clearance. Nevertheless, apparently with the full backing of the president, he goes on TV to insult and undermine the legitimate spokesman for America’s foreign policy, Secretary of State Rex W. Tillerson. 

When Gorka does shit like this, it makes Trump feel all tingly in a special kind of way.  John Kelly might be able to keep Gorka away from Trump, but Gorka, like other Bannon protégés, is your basic loose cannon who is simply enchanted with his own bullshit and thrilled that a bully pulpit seems to have dropped out of the sky.    I doubt Kelly will be able to dislodge him, when others have not.  

Here's a great article from ForeignPolicy.com about Gorka's sloppy scholarship, written by a real scholar (Daniel Nexon)  who read Gorka's dissertation. Sebastian Gorka May Be a Far-Right Nativist, but for Sure He’s a Terrible Scholar It's a long article but here's the wrap up: 

Spoiler

If his dissertation is any guide, then Gorka is, in fact, bluster all the way down. His thesis is part smoke and mirrors, part testament to self-importance, and not at all serious scholarship. Gorka believes what he believes. In the case of his dissertation, that we face a new phase of historically lethal terrorism carried out by irrational actors, this can only be met by radically overhauling the state... 

...Much has been written on the factually challenged echo chamber of the far-right. In the United States, its descent into a world of suspect facts has even alienated some longtime conservative commentators. President Trump himself has a fraught relationship with the truth — whether the size of his inauguration crowd, claiming credit for long-planned corporate hiring initiatives, accusing former President Barack Obama of having him wiretapped, or asserting that the American murder rate is at an all-time high. When a Department of Homeland Security report concluded that Trump’s travel ban would not reduce the threat of terrorism on American soil, the administration simply dismissed its findings.

In a powerful essay, Jacob Levy argues that such post-truth politics move us in the direction of authoritarianism. As he concludes, “insisting on the difference between truth and lies is itself a part of the defense of freedom.… [T]he power to tell public lies and to have them repeated is evidence of, and a tool for the expansion of, a power that free people should resist and refuse.” But there are many consequences of post-truth politics short of autocracy.

To the extent that members of any ideological movement — right or left — respond to “inconvenient facts” not by adjusting their beliefs and preferences but by creating “alternative facts,” they are likely to support and enact counterproductive, and downright dangerous, policies.

It is precisely attention to the significance of inconvenient facts that distinguishes good scholars and true experts from pretenders. Pretenders present themselves as scholars and experts. They adopt the language, get the credentials, and perform as they — or, at least, their audience — imagine scholars and experts sound. Rather than speak truth to power, they peddle what their ideological compatriots want to hear, wrapped up in the trappings of intellectual authority.

The more that political movements, politicians, and leaders move into a universe of alternative facts, the more they render themselves vulnerable to these intellectual grifters. And the more these fake experts influence actual policy, the more damage that they can do. I do not believe that a doctorate, let alone an academic background, is a prerequisite for good policymaking. But the president of the United States is best served by advisors who place facts before ideology, who care about the substance more than the credential, and who would never make sweeping judgments about millions of people grounded on essentially no evidence at all. This is particularly the case for a new president who has repeatedly demonstrated that when ideology — or even vanity — runs into inconvenient facts, he expects the facts to bend. In this sense, Gorka seems a perfect fit for the worst impulses of this administration.

I see the White House is now claiming fuck face was being "sarcastic" now about thanking his employer Putin.

When asked if he meant his remarks about Putin sarcastically, Trump told reporters, "Absolutely. I think you know that I think you know that."

Trump's remarks echo White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders' characterization of his comments.

"He was being sarcastic," Sanders said earlier Friday.

Buy a new excuse you fuck.  You can afford it.  It's always the same with fuck face.  Like cops beating up on people was a "joke" and so on.

Jesus Fucking Christ! He is damned determined to start a war and end us all. I think he is currently backed into a corner with this Russia investigation and this is him lashing out. 

Posted by News and Guts:

Ana Navarro summed it up this way on Twitter, "In case you've been away from tv for the last 30 minutes, Trump now has us at brink of war w/North Korea AND Venezuela. Have a nice weekend."

Fantastic!  /s

Well everyone, I think its time for me to step away from this thread for a while - it's not doing my mental health any good.

I'll see everybody in a few weeks!

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived