IGNORED

Warning the sinners

47of74

I just saw this on Facebook

I think I got about 12

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only 4 (and that's counting my only-occasional cussing as "potty mouth"). I have settled down a lot I guess...

4 minutes ago, PopRox said:

I have settled down a lot I guess...

You must have.  I got 4 in a row: "Bible skeptics, atheists, evolutionists, pro-choicers."

I'm both a potty mouth and a blasphemer.  I'm sure I'm a rebellious and immodest woman, have done some dirty dancing and indulge in the odd glass of wine too.

I think I'll have some fun company in hell. 

27. Pretty damn good for someone once steeped in all manner of Baptist koolade. 

Wanna get grossed out?  Go to R.D. Christians facebook.

I hope no one ever mistakes this page for the George Eliot foundation. That would be confusing. 

Damn, only 12 and that's assuming I'm a "girly man", although I might manage "sin friendly heresy teachers" for 13 since I teach science stuff.  Can I count the times I've meditated in various Buddhist temples for 14 or do you need to be a full time Buddhist, I wonder.

Pretty crappy purity test either way.  There are lots more fun ones out there.

I'm having a hard time counting. I sub in public schools, for example, does that make me a "sin friendly heresy teacher"? 

Of course, I assume that "Catholic" counts for extra points. It usually does with this sort of lot. 

My rebellious SAHM self scored 14.  I'm wearing  yoga pants and no bra, that should count for 2 extra points, right?

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

You must have.  I got 4 in a row: "Bible skeptics, atheists, evolutionists, pro-choicers."

I'm both a potty mouth and a blasphemer.  I'm sure I'm a rebellious and immodest woman, have done some dirty dancing and indulge in the odd glass of wine too.

I think I'll have some fun company in hell. 

Yeah! Let's party!!!!!!!

What is a jewelry worshipper? I am fond of earrings and have many pairs but never prayed to them or anything.

What is the difference between a whore and a whoremongerer?  I need this information as part of my grand total, please and thank you!

...and I can't believe I am sitting here with a pen and paper so I don't miss any of these.  (prays to Rufus for a high score)

4 minutes ago, pook said:

What is the difference between a whore and a whoremongerer?  I need this information as part of my grand total, please and thank you!

...and I can't believe I am sitting here with a pen and paper so I don't miss any of these.  (prays to Rufus for a high score)

A whoremongerer is a pimp, I think?

3 hours ago, FeministShrew said:

27. Pretty damn good for someone once steeped in all manner of Baptist koolade. 

27 also, damn I wanted to win this thing!

3 minutes ago, Gobsmacked said:

A whoremongerer is a pimp, I think?

ok, 26 then.

An even dozen. I put "jewelry worshipper", not because I pray to it or for it, LOL< but because I have a lot of it!! And of course... CAtholic~

If I only count my current atrocities I get 12. If I total up all the devilworshipping activities of which I have partaken over my 50 something years of heathanity I get up to 18, maybe 19!  

If I keep on with this downward spiral of evil I fear I will lose my scholarship to Hell.

DAMN!

1 hour ago, Four is Enough said:

An even dozen. I put "jewelry worshipper", not because I pray to it or for it, LOL< but because I have a lot of it!! And of course... CAtholic~

Yeah my score would've been a bit higher if us Episcopals were included in this dude's little sin tally.  I feel kind of left out.  Of course maybe he considers Catholics and Episcopalians to be the same thing.

I got 16.  Of course the last bit about "any other form of life, blah blah blah" is somewhat ambiguous.  So maybe 17?  Don't know.  

Damn, I'm an underachiever, I only got 8 or 9, depending on what dirty dancer actually is! I need to go crazy, drink, smoke dope & get me a tattoo. But I should get a point or 2 for putting blue dye in my kid's hair once, right? Plus I am teaching my kid to be a skeptic, evolution-believing, swearing doubter, so that's double points for corrupting a minor or something? I need the pity points....

17. I'm definitely a backslider! Knew that word well, as a child. I'm a mom, and stay at home a lot (semi retired). Does that make me a SAHM? Do I lose points for that, even though my daughter moved out with her boyfriend? Do I get those points back for being a single mom? 

Inquiring minds want to know. Actually, I'll just play this game any way I want, and change the rules continually. Works for Lori and her ilk. 

I got 15.  I've seen many of them with ankle biters.  Idk what what that is.  Chihuahuas?

Archived