IGNORED

Warning the sinners

47of74

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got 17. Destiny, we will all get cookies as soon as they finish baking in hell's kitchen. 

I didn't see any cookies, but I found some amazing cakes down at the Death Chef Restaurant (Go with it. Think John Shrader poetry).

Do you think what's her name (Duggar friend who makes overpriced cupcakes in a shard of glass) would use her strawberries for the second concoction? I would even buy one.

cookie_monsters1.jpg

baking-food-art-christine-mcconnell-7.jpg

Currently my score is 10. If you count past misdeeds, I'm guilty of several more. I'm doomed.  As for Sierra Jo Dominguez, she could never make her strawberries artistically enough for them to be worthy of being in that Medusa or whatever strawberry arrangement.  Not that I'd eat anything she made.

11.  Yea!! Eleventy!!!!

Although I think Catholic should count as 10 points because we worship Mary and idols (saint statues and crucifixes).

5 to 22, depending on interpretation. The guy needs to clarify. 
I'm also very sad that all aliens are apparently doomed to hell. 

Say, isn't that tie a bit snazzy for a straight manly man who doesn't worship jewelry? 

1 hour ago, AlwaysExcited said:

Yeah. By my moral standards, I'm somewhere in the single digits, I hope. But I added my total by assuming that even one wicked thought or deed counted. By that standard, I'm at 19 or 20. 

Regarding hell sounding pretty good, someone posted this in a different spot recently. (I can't remember who or where, but 'thank you!' to whomever it was!)

Spoiler

597044c31efc3_YouregoingtoHell.jpg.8722899e738a22063bc2d8197829ea08.jpg

I think I got 12 but I'm currently drinking alcohol (and enjoying it!) so I may have missed one or two. Oh and I'm planning my next couple tattoos. See y'all in hell. I'll bring the vodka.

10, though I gave myself the benefit of the doubt on a couple.

If he took that nice sign (I give him points for spelling and neatness), and shoved it with great vigor, would he then be considered a sodomite?

16, clearly I need to up my game. Although 17 if you include "backsliders", I do enjoy a slip n slide but I usually go on my belly.

I only got six.  I like the Yankees so I guess that makes me a sports worshipper.

(And since I'm Episcoplslian--aka Catholic-lite--do I get half a point for that?)

20. I'm going to hell (along with all the fun ppl.)

Just out of interest: if you're brought up in one of those heathen religions and backslide as an adult, does that make you better or worse off?

14 hours ago, SilverBeach said:

What is a jewelry worshipper? I am fond of earrings and have many pairs but never prayed to them or anything.

Not sure. But I included it in my tally, because I not only enjoy wearing jewelry, but I love making my own, and spend a significant amount of time on it. Then I have to decide what to keep and what to put on Etsy. 

Final total for me? 19 or 20, depending on how you define terms. 

Only 9, alas. Plus a half (bi, not lesbian)? Does "sin-loving heresy teacher" count if it's only within my own home to my own children?

And that's lifetime. Dang, I'm not good at this. As evidenced by my Kindle changing "damn" to "dang".

7 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I think I got 12 but I'm currently drinking alcohol (and enjoying it!) so I may have missed one or two. Oh and I'm planning my next couple tattoos. See y'all in hell. I'll bring the vodka.

I'm on gin and white wine duty.

26 and 1/2, I am only half lesbian :evil-laugh:  I am honored to be in such company!

15 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Yeah my score would've been a bit higher if us Episcopals were included in this dude's little sin tally.  I feel kind of left out.  Of course maybe he considers Catholics and Episcopalians to be the same thing.

Mr. Four and I got married in a full on Episcopal Mass because my annulment hadn't come through. My SIL the nun gave one reading, my Jewish friend gave another... I'd say you Episcopal types are about as doomed as we Catholics. Welcome !

11 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I'm also very sad that all aliens are apparently doomed to hell. 

Well, only White People of the Proper Religious Orientation (KJV only) will be allowed in Heaven, doncha know?

In the words of the immortal Billy Joel, "I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints!"

Ieeeebus this guy has totally drank way too much  bitterer than thou juice.

I scored around 16 therefore proud sinner here 

14 and proud!  I think I'll swing by and get some beer after I get off work, throw on a tank top that will show off the tattoos, and take over my husbands manly shop to solder and cuss at some jewelry! :bananna-demon: :martinismiley:

Archived