IGNORED

SAHD's purity pact

batwing

How will she ever get to know any young men at all?? It boggles the mind.

Btw, saraelise I love your avi :D

She doesn't get to know them, her daddy does so he can tell her which one to marry.

How will she ever get to know any young men at all?? It boggles the mind.

Btw, saraelise I love your avi :D

Thanks so much :D I love the Starkids!

In the about Taylor it says

Holy hell! I can't imagine choosing to live that way. Dates, boyfriends, choosing my own husband. I don't know whether I feel bad or if I'm angry.

There is a family blog as well, they are a touring band. They talk a lot about their elderly friend that lives with them. I've never figured out how he came to be with them or why.

I would freaking LOVE to read his blog if he had one.

I keep thinking of my ornery grandpa, who is deaf in one ear and nearly deaf in the other. He's supposed to wear a hearing aide in his functioning ear and he never does, and doesn't know how loud he talks. One time we were at a big Halloween party and someone's something-in-law or another came over and talked to him for a good half an hour. As soon as the guy stopped flapping his gums, my grandpa looked over at my husband and I (with the guy still standing there) and goes, "WHO IS THIS ASSHOLE?!" as loud as he possibly could. :shock: The best is when he farts because he has no idea if it's silent so you'll be in public and he'll go, "I JUST FARTED. DID YOU HEAR IT? OH OK. EXCUSE ME ANYWAY."

I like to imagine adopted old person doing something like that.

She will fit in well in Saudi Arabia.

I think these SAHDs need to be confronted with this over and over again. Why is it wrong in Saudi Arabia but perfectly OK here to be a sheltered child, even when you're legally an adult?

The nasty part of me wants to tell these guys to move off to Saudi if you want to treat women like that, but in reality, I want women in Saudi to be able to drive and hold jobs and go to school without the religious authorities telling them they're sluts or whatever.

Archived