IGNORED

My Eyes! - Lady Lydia

GenerationCedarchip

Snarf...my husband went to the prom when he was dating a girl 3 grades above us (hey, she was a Preacher's kid, and the boys her age apparently wanted more than she was willing to give, my husband was easily bamboozled by the fact that she had a car and large boobs). She made her own prom dress (and a matching tie for him) that looked a LOT like this dress- but with short sleeves, not long sleeves. I stole his prom picture from this and had it made into invites for our Halloween party one year.

She's has the design sense of a 5 year old. I wonder if she really feels like she's taking inspiration from the old paintings, her dresses look nothing like the ones in them.

And there's this little bit...

A Lot of Men Do Not Think Women Look Good in Jeans

The other thing you might want to consider is that really masculine men prefer women to wear dresses, and like them to wear longer dresses, below the knees, at least. They say jeans do not look good on women, and will always appreciate a woman in a dress. Designers have stolen every article of men's clothing and made them into women's wear, so that men hardly have anything left that is really theirs anymore. There is so little left for them to be different about. If women would wear dresses, and let men wear the pants, there might be more appreciation for women by men.

Poor menz they've had everything stolen :cry:

Guest Anonymous
She's has the design sense of a 5 year old. I wonder if she really feels like she's taking inspiration from the old paintings, her dresses look nothing like the ones in them.

And there's this little bit...

Poor menz they've had everything stolen :cry:

Boo-fucking-hoo!

I wonder if those folks consider the fact that pants would make running much easier.

As in, running the fuck away and never being heard from again by these freaks.

I was disgusted by her blathering on and on about how we delicate little flowers need to protect ourselves from fatigue and stress--my God, it's like something out of a bad Victorian health manual for society ladies! Oh, and it's SO much more important to have your home in perfect order and your "correspondence" caught up on than devote your limited energy to helping friends and relatives who might, well, NEED you.

She comes off as horrifyingly selfish and entitled.

I wouldn't use that trim on a dead dog.

:lol:

Lydia has the fashion sense of a 15-year-old Southern Baptist girl circa 1986, the sensibilities of a maiden aunt circa 1886, and the brains of a used teabag.

Lydia has the fashion sense of a 15-year-old Southern Baptist girl circa 1986, the sensibilities of a maiden aunt circa 1886, and the brains of a used teabag.

darkplumaged, will you marry me?

Perfect!

A Lot of Men Do Not Think Women Look Good in Jeans

The other thing you might want to consider is that really masculine men prefer women to wear dresses, and like them to wear longer dresses, below the knees, at least. They say jeans do not look good on women, and will always appreciate a woman in a dress.

Seriously? I would thing *really" masculine men would not have their manhood threatened by what a woman wears. An insecure Vision Forum type might though.

edited because Vicious Forum is not quite the same as Vision Forum.

Archived