IGNORED

Parks and Recreation

pomology

I love this show so much.

Last night's episode was so good.

Every time I start watching a show that is actually current, it seems like it goes downhill, so I'm excited that it seems to still be really, really good.

I was kind of meh when Parks and Rec first aired, but now I love it. It's truly one of my favorites. I love every character and the funny they bring to the show.

I was kind of meh when Parks and Rec first aired, but now I love it. It's truly one of my favorites. I love every character and the funny they bring to the show.

I think the first season of Parks is really bad. It's trying too hard to be The Office and make Leslie into Michael Scott and it just made the show look like a terrible knockoff. But when they started Leslie become competent in what she does, the show got way better. I remember when I first saw Parks and Rec, I really thought it was the most un-funny lame wanna-be thing in the entire world, but then this past spring my friend showed me an episode from the third season and I went back and watched the whole show really loved it.

I also agree that I love every character. Jean-Ralphio is my fave.

Jean Ralphio: I want you to live your life like that cow from the video.

Tom: He was a horse.

Jean Ralphio: Yeah, because he followed his dreams!

Archived