IGNORED

John Shrader Memes

Grimalkin

I'm crap at making memes, I'm just popping in to say that I started laughing when I saw the title of this thread, in anticipation of some epic memes to come! :pb_lol:

Eek. He does Donald Trump things with his mouth! I didn't think anyone outside of DJT and his offspring could do that!

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I'm crap at making memes, I'm just popping in to say that I started laughing when I saw the title of this thread, in anticipation of some epic memes to come! :pb_lol:

You don't have to be good at it.

so you all know there are tons of free meme making apps. Hint, hint.

8 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

You don't have to be good at it.

so you all know there are tons of free meme making apps. Hint, hint.

No, it's not the technical side of memes that's the problem, it's thinking up something to actually write on the pics that I have trouble with. :pb_redface:    I'll have to be content with appreciating the brilliance of others. :pb_smile:

On 12 November 2016 at 2:00 AM, Grimalkin said:

Meme contest!

Meme contest!

Hide contents

DOHimage.png

Hide contents

RAYimage.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Hide contents

image.png

MEEEEEeeeeeeeee............,,,

I

Hide contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I'm not good technically. Hope this makes sense! Numbers 1,2 and the last one.

Meme contest!

Hide contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

Reveal hidden contents

image.png

I've got a hanger, now send me a plane.

( photo number 1)

I haven't gone down the Shrader rabbit hole, but this picture made me laugh.

1e7dy7.jpg

30 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I haven't gone down the Shrader rabbit hole, but this picture made me laugh.

1e7dy7.jpg

:laughing-rolling: You nailed him!  

Apparently you don't have to have read all the threads to understand John Shrader - his face says it all!

All the memes are great - thanks everyone. :)

Thank you to everyone who contributes memes to this great thread. It is my personally silver lining in a week full of work and still being broke :-(

I'm not familiar w/John Shrader, but just by these glorious memes I can tell that he is a smarmy douche.

Great work on the memes, everyone!  :chi-yes:

10 hours ago, Ali said:

@GreyhoundFan Shrader is worth following in my opinion. His latest project (my avatar) made me laugh and I think we could all use something to amuse us right now.

I think he'll be my next one to watch. He does seem rife with laughable moments. Or is it laugh or cry?

10 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I think he'll be my next one to watch. He does seem rife with laughable moments. Or is it laugh or cry?

Well, he sure can give you a lot of laughs and I can't watch or read anything about him without constantly face-palming myself. But when I think about Esther and their eleventy kids I get quite sad. She is so super-fertile and will probably have a few more. Just another example how poor Pa Keller's decisions when it comes to marrying off their fundie daughters are.

16 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Like Ophelia said, he will make you laugh as long as you don't think about his kids. Some of his choices regarding the kids make me both sad and angry.

A Haiku

Hot Zambian sun.

A fool's voice from bush arose.

It is John Schrader.

Please add any haiku, limericks, or pomes, the spirit lays upon your heart.

4 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

A Haiku

Hot Zambian sun.

A fool's voice from bush arose.

It is John Schrader.

Please add any haiku, limericks, or pomes, the spirit lays upon your heart.

Okay, so I am one of the least creative people in the world, but since I've been carefully treading down the Shrader rabbit hole, I took a stab at it:

There once was a douche named John
He annoyed others on and on
The Zambians were stunned
He just rained on their fun
So about himself he must fawn

John Schrader: American Zambian Horror Story

Spoiler

Ooh, it must've been about seven, eight years ago. Me and the boyfriend was out on this boat, you see, all alone at night, when all of a sudden this huge creature, this giant crustacean from the paleolithic era, comes out of the water.

We were so scared, I jumped up in the boat and I said "Thomas, what on earth is that creature?!" It stood above us looking down with these big red eyes, so I yelled, "What do you want from us, monster?!" And the monster bent down and said, 

73229155.jpg

I said "I ain't giving you no tree-fitty you goddamn Loch Ness monster! Get your own goddamn money!"

Boyfriend:  "I gave him a dollar. I thought he'd go away if I gave him a dollar."

Well of course he's not gonna go away, Thomas! You gave him a dollar, he's gonna assume you got more!  Then one time, I believe it was July, we go to Zambia.  There's a knock on the door. I open it, and there's this cute little missionary.  And he says to me, "How would you like to buy a worthless pamphlet?" And I said "Well, what kind do you have?" He had King James, Swahili translations, modern English..."We'll take a KJV. How much will that be?" And he looks at me and he says,

73229155.jpg

Well, it was about that time that I notice that little missionary was about 6 feet tall and smelled of imported jerky and sunflower seeds.  And so I realized I that it wasn't no missionary, it was that God-damned  monster again, trying to trick me into giving him tree-fiddy by dressing up like Crocodile Dundee. I said, "Dammit monster! Get off my lawn! I ain't giving you no tree-fiddy!" He said,

73229272.jpg 

I said, "Oh, now it's only two-fiddy!! What?! Is there a sale on planes and printing presses or something?!"

I said, "Dammit monster! You stop bugging me right now! We work for our money in this house and we don't give money away to useless monsters!"

Archived