IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby

samurai_sarah

When did we find out David Waller was gay? That shouldn't be brought up either.

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RosyDaisy said:

When did we find out David Waller was gay? That shouldn't be brought up either.

Also true, I didn't think about that one. 

50 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Also true, I didn't think about that one. 

My apologies!  Even though I did find it funny - yes, I laughed, I did not mean any harm.  The "joke" just seemed to fall into place, as a this type of joke we've heard many times before does.  Ugh...  Hopefully that makes sense?!?!?!  

I will send myself to the prayer closet now...  :my_cry:

1 minute ago, Lovebug said:

My apologies!  Even though I did find it funny - yes, I laughed, I did not mean any harm.  The "joke" just seemed to fall into place, as a this type of joke we've heard many times before does.  Ugh...  Hopefully that makes sense?!?!?!  

I will send myself to the prayer closet now...  :my_cry:

It makes a ton of sense! I wouldn't worry about it too much. ;) 

The problem is we can speculate someone's sexual orientation. However, we need to be careful what we say about a known child molester and adulterer. Hyocrites.

Silly facebook page thought this was a fail...clearly they don't read the Waller blog! :P 

14956413_1489725821043654_7321657056039699585_n.jpg

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Silly facebook page thought this was a fail...clearly they don't read the Waller blog! :P 

That poor baby in the bottom pic looks like he got his willy caught somewhere.  

On 09/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, RosyDaisy said:

The problem is we can speculate someone's sexual orientation. However, we need to be careful what we say about a known child molester and adulterer. Hyocrites.

I feel like you're comparing being gay to being a child molester here - is that what you're wanting to say, or did you mean something different?

I think that "joke" is stupid and tasteless and offensive for the same reason, and we should be better than that.  And holy shit, joking about child molestation anyway?

16 hours ago, Granwych said:

That poor baby in the bottom pic looks like he got his willy caught somewhere.  

omg just saw the waller blog versions....

7 hours ago, Lurky said:

I feel like you're comparing being gay to being a child molester here - is that what you're wanting to say, or did you mean something different?

I think that "joke" is stupid and tasteless and offensive for the same reason, and we should be better than that.  And holy shit, joking about child molestation anyway?

I'm not @RosyDaisy,  but I think she meant something different.

22 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

At least this baby looks happy? Sort of? 

Just now, halcionne said:

Hahah at least the bottom baby isn't dressed like a grandpa and is inside. And yes definitely a little happier looking! Just a bit too big for that truck. 

Those baby pictures, including the newest Waller is terrifying. It really shows how much they really appreciate the newest blessing :my_confused:...ugh so much fail. 

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, halcionne said:

I'd say so. Plus it's a cutie, too.  :)  (Not that the newest Waller isn't, mind you.) 

OMG those baby pictures of Philip. Pinterest fail much? I'm not a fan of that kind of baby pictures, but these are just horrible. And the poor baby looks so uncomfortable. 

I just had a look at the Waller blog and I think that poor Phillip doesn't look that happy in those pictures.

And I think it's not done professionally, there is no digital watermark or something likely. As they said themselves: a friend came over to take pictures. You can see how they tried really really hard to make it look professionally but if you have a closer look, you actually see the big fail. I didn't know you could fail so hard at newborn pictures. But I guess I had just not thought about the Wallers.

BTW I think Phillip looks a lot like Davia.

45 minutes ago, freejoy said:

BTW I think Phillip looks a lot like Davia.

I think so too and I hope that Phillip amuses us as Davia does. Davia is my favourite. 

2 hours ago, freejoy said:

I just had a look at the Waller blog and I think that poor Phillip doesn't look that happy in those pictures.

And I think it's not done professionally, there is no digital watermark or something likely. As they said themselves: a friend came over to take pictures. You can see how they tried really really hard to make it look professionally but if you have a closer look, you actually see the big fail. I didn't know you could fail so hard at newborn pictures. But I guess I had just not thought about the Wallers.

They are definitely not professional. As you said, they tried, and failed so bad. The lightning, the framing, all wrong. It's like they went for cute but ended up with scary. 

That baby seriously looks like he just got woken up from a nap. I wonder if  they tried to sneak him into the truck while he was sleeping, like in the Pinterest pictures, but made too much noise, woke him up on accident, and then just shrugged, said, "Meh, whatever..." and took the picture anyway. That kid looks like he just wants to go back to his crib and go to sleep! :pb_lol:

He's a cute baby though. 

PT and Priss have posted on Instagram an engagement pic to mark the 5th anniversary of their engagement. 

One of the saddest and most awkward engagement pics I've ever seen, even in fundy terms.

Capture.JPG

1 hour ago, CatNap said:

PT and Priss have posted on Instagram an engagement pic to mark the 5th anniversary of their engagement. 

One of the saddest and most awkward engagement pics I've ever seen, even in fundy terms.

Capture.JPG

Are they praying or something? That's the only way I can account for the downcast stares and awkward hand-holding.

4 minutes ago, alba said:

Are they praying or something? That's the only way I can account for the downcast stares and awkward hand-holding.

Possibly. Still, so grim. 

34 minutes ago, alba said:

No, they're looking at her engagement ring, and David is saying how great it will look with a really thick wedding band to match the one he wants.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived