Jump to content
IGNORED

Priss & Pecan, Pt 4: Dump Truck Baby


samurai_sarah

Recommended Posts

When did we find out David Waller was gay? That shouldn't be brought up either.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RosyDaisy said:

When did we find out David Waller was gay? That shouldn't be brought up either.

Also true, I didn't think about that one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Also true, I didn't think about that one. 

My apologies!  Even though I did find it funny - yes, I laughed, I did not mean any harm.  The "joke" just seemed to fall into place, as a this type of joke we've heard many times before does.  Ugh...  Hopefully that makes sense?!?!?!  

I will send myself to the prayer closet now...  :my_cry:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lovebug said:

My apologies!  Even though I did find it funny - yes, I laughed, I did not mean any harm.  The "joke" just seemed to fall into place, as a this type of joke we've heard many times before does.  Ugh...  Hopefully that makes sense?!?!?!  

I will send myself to the prayer closet now...  :my_cry:

It makes a ton of sense! I wouldn't worry about it too much. ;) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The problem is we can speculate someone's sexual orientation. However, we need to be careful what we say about a known child molester and adulterer. Hyocrites.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Silly facebook page thought this was a fail...clearly they don't read the Waller blog! :P 

14956413_1489725821043654_7321657056039699585_n.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Silly facebook page thought this was a fail...clearly they don't read the Waller blog! :P 

14956413_1489725821043654_7321657056039699585_n.jpg

That poor baby in the bottom pic looks like he got his willy caught somewhere.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 09/11/2016 at 6:18 PM, RosyDaisy said:

The problem is we can speculate someone's sexual orientation. However, we need to be careful what we say about a known child molester and adulterer. Hyocrites.

I feel like you're comparing being gay to being a child molester here - is that what you're wanting to say, or did you mean something different?

I think that "joke" is stupid and tasteless and offensive for the same reason, and we should be better than that.  And holy shit, joking about child molestation anyway?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, Granwych said:

That poor baby in the bottom pic looks like he got his willy caught somewhere.  

omg just saw the waller blog versions....

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Lurky said:

I feel like you're comparing being gay to being a child molester here - is that what you're wanting to say, or did you mean something different?

I think that "joke" is stupid and tasteless and offensive for the same reason, and we should be better than that.  And holy shit, joking about child molestation anyway?

I'm not @RosyDaisy,  but I think she meant something different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Silly facebook page thought this was a fail...clearly they don't read the Waller blog! :P 

14956413_1489725821043654_7321657056039699585_n.jpg

At least this baby looks happy? Sort of? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, halcionne said:

At least this baby looks happy? Sort of? 

Hahah at least the bottom baby isn't dressed like a grandpa and is inside. And yes definitely a little happier looking! Just a bit too big for that truck. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those baby pictures, including the newest Waller is terrifying. It really shows how much they really appreciate the newest blessing :my_confused:...ugh so much fail. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2016 at 2:37 PM, halcionne said:

At least this baby looks happy? Sort of? 

I'd say so. Plus it's a cutie, too.  :)  (Not that the newest Waller isn't, mind you.) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

OMG those baby pictures of Philip. Pinterest fail much? I'm not a fan of that kind of baby pictures, but these are just horrible. And the poor baby looks so uncomfortable. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I just had a look at the Waller blog and I think that poor Phillip doesn't look that happy in those pictures.

And I think it's not done professionally, there is no digital watermark or something likely. As they said themselves: a friend came over to take pictures. You can see how they tried really really hard to make it look professionally but if you have a closer look, you actually see the big fail. I didn't know you could fail so hard at newborn pictures. But I guess I had just not thought about the Wallers.

BTW I think Phillip looks a lot like Davia.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, freejoy said:

BTW I think Phillip looks a lot like Davia.

I think so too and I hope that Phillip amuses us as Davia does. Davia is my favourite. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, freejoy said:

I just had a look at the Waller blog and I think that poor Phillip doesn't look that happy in those pictures.

And I think it's not done professionally, there is no digital watermark or something likely. As they said themselves: a friend came over to take pictures. You can see how they tried really really hard to make it look professionally but if you have a closer look, you actually see the big fail. I didn't know you could fail so hard at newborn pictures. But I guess I had just not thought about the Wallers.

 

They are definitely not professional. As you said, they tried, and failed so bad. The lightning, the framing, all wrong. It's like they went for cute but ended up with scary. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That baby seriously looks like he just got woken up from a nap. I wonder if  they tried to sneak him into the truck while he was sleeping, like in the Pinterest pictures, but made too much noise, woke him up on accident, and then just shrugged, said, "Meh, whatever..." and took the picture anyway. That kid looks like he just wants to go back to his crib and go to sleep! :pb_lol:

He's a cute baby though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

PT and Priss have posted on Instagram an engagement pic to mark the 5th anniversary of their engagement. 

One of the saddest and most awkward engagement pics I've ever seen, even in fundy terms.

 

 

Capture.JPG

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CatNap said:

PT and Priss have posted on Instagram an engagement pic to mark the 5th anniversary of their engagement. 

One of the saddest and most awkward engagement pics I've ever seen, even in fundy terms.

 

 

Capture.JPG

Are they praying or something? That's the only way I can account for the downcast stares and awkward hand-holding.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, alba said:

Are they praying or something? That's the only way I can account for the downcast stares and awkward hand-holding.

Possibly. Still, so grim. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, alba said:

Are they praying or something? That's the only way I can account for the downcast stares and awkward hand-holding.

No, they're looking at her engagement ring, and David is saying how great it will look with a really thick wedding band to match the one he wants.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.



  • Trending Content

  • Recent Status Updates

    • 47of74

      47of74

      So angry right now.  If I could return to Luxembourg tomorrow and renounce my citizenship in this stinking shitpile of a country I would.
      · 0 replies
    • PennySycamore

      PennySycamore

      My niece is going to be a seat filler at this year's Academy Awards.  Seat fillers are asked to wear tuxedos regardless of sex/gender.  If you see a pretty young woman with very curly hair, it could be my niece. 
      · 0 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Yeah, that's me.  Though to be fair I am trying to learn Italian and Spanish.

      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      IT'S BASEBALL SEASON!!!!!
      ⚾❣️
      · 4 replies
    • mango_fandango

      mango_fandango

      It’s not supposed to be mosquito season right now but I still appear to have been bitten twice on the side of my foot. Bastards. I know I shouldn’t scratch but it’s so tempting… 😑
      · 0 replies
    • Therapy Outside the Box

      Therapy Outside the Box

      Hello,
       
      I'm brand new to this forum. It was suggested to me by former and outspoken Remnant Fellowship member (Natasha Pavlovich) that I join this forum and put out here what I do. She also warned me that no one on here trusts, or trusts easily, and that I'd likely be assumed to be a Remnant plant or spy until vetted and verified as not that. Fair enough. 
      In short, and in truth, I'm a psychotherapist with 25 yrs experience in Franklin TN (less than three miles from RF incidentally) with a special interest in working with people formerly associated with cults, cult-like or any and all high control intitutions. I'm especially interested in working with those desiring not only deconstruct, recover and learn to thrive post-indoctrination, but those desiring to recapture or cultivate an authentic sense of theology without walls, or spirituality with borders. 
      To date, I've worked with former Amish, Mennonite, LDS/FLDS, FOG, and a those representing a whole slew of evangelical, fire and brimstone fear/shame/guilt-inducing institutions.
      I am especially interested in working with former Remnant Fellowship and Scientology members. I view RF as basically Scientology without the budget. 
      I'll leave it there. Much more can be gleaned about me through my website: therapyoutsidethebox.com or IG: @ therapyoutsidethebox
       
      Peace,
       
      Chris Hancock, LCSW
      Franklin, TN

      · 3 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      I have a friend with untreated autism and ADHD. I've tried so fucking hard to help. He refuses. It's a mess. I'm really really tired.
      · 0 replies
    • Kiki03910

      Kiki03910

      Making Jill Duggar's brownie recipe because why not stay up late.
      · 2 replies
    • 47of74

      47of74

      Party on aisle 15....

      Also no interest if fully paid in so many months.
      · 0 replies
    • WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?

      Happy Supper Bowel Sunday!!  No, wait. That isn't right...
      Anyway, enjoy the game (or the half time show, or the ads)!
      And a very happy Sunday to everyone who doesn't care about the NFL! 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Blog Entries

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.